Parse error: syntax error, unexpected '<' in /opt/bitnami/apache2/htdocs/forums/archive/global.php(117) : eval()'d code on line 1
I'm so ticked I don't even know how to tittle this... [Archive] - StangBangerz Forums

PDA

View Full Version : I'm so ticked I don't even know how to tittle this...

Waffles
01-06-2010, 11:13 AM
So, I moved back in November into a new 3 bedroom apt in Williamstown. The building was like 6 months old. The owner, a family friend, turned out to be the owner when I called about it. He told me they were building 3-4 more buildings down in the back later on.

So, one day about 6am I've what sounds like a cop beating on my door. You know how cops think they have to beat your door off the hinges. I'm never up that early, and I'm thinking what the hell. Turns out, it's the guys with the bulldozer that need me to move my car. Evidently, they're cutting the road right across my driveway. This means everything is a muddy mess for 2 weeks and I can't park my cars even close. I'm a little miffed. I called the landlord and we have a little discussion about giving notice on these things.

So, last month they cut water lines across the road and since it takes THREE FREAKING DAYS for them to come back after they cut the ditch, they have to cover it with those big steal plates. Well, this is literally like 20 feet from my bedroom window and every time someone drives by it sounds like thunder in my bedroom. I couldn't sleep for three freaking days!

So, last night I'm up quite late working on a client's router, applying some updates that would take their internet connection down. So, I had to work after hours and I was attempting to sleep in this morning. As usual, I've got heavy equipment IN MY YARD making as much noise as they can. I'm trying to ignore it.

The comes the police knock at the door. OH HELL NO! So I peek out the window and see they're digging a ditch across my yard and have stopped at the driveway where my Supra is parked. So honestly, fuck them. We've already had this discussion. No notice = no moving the car. They're gonna cut my driveway up again without even bothering to tell me? Bullshit. So I get a phone call from my mother in the mean time and I'm ranting about it to her. (The family owns 88 rentals out in L.A. so we know how the landlord thing is SUPPOSED to work.) Well.... by the time I hang up the phone I peek back out the window AND MY SUPRA IS GONE!!!!!

THESE JACKOFF MOTHER FUCKERS GOT INTO MY CAR, TOOK THE BRAKE OFF AND PUSHED MY CAR INTO THE BUSINESS' PARKING LOT ACROSS THE STREET!!!!!!! It's not even in a parking space since they couldn't turn the wheel. OH MY GOD I HONESTLY CAN'T BELIEVE I DIDN'T KILL SOMEBODY. So I head outside yelling and screaming like a madman. The guy on the backhoe, who is just as dumb as hell from previous experience, is just lookin at me like, "What???" So I go get in my car and fucker pulls out to block my side of the driveway. Fine, I pull around him and block his shit anyway. As I walk passed the guy on my way back in I shout, "I hope you can find your backhoe in the morning asshole!" Maybe I shouldn't have done that part. :lol:

Then I call the landlord. "Oh we're sure sorry." Well, in fairness, his partner is dealing with the construction and he didn't know what was going on BUT ISN'T THAT REALLY THE PROBLEM?????

Anyway, I'm still so pissed I can barely type. I'd have called the police, but evidently when my neighbor saw them getting into my car he went out. I guess he thought it would be better if it were HIM in the car rather than them. Bad decision, but not an asshole decision.

Pitbull1052
01-06-2010, 11:25 AM
I'd tell them if they don't get on it you're going to have to start putting your rent into escrow. I'd had to knock the guy out about getting into my Supra though.......

Waffles
01-06-2010, 12:01 PM
I just went out there again and the front of my car has mud all over it. Evidently my neighbor saw them moving it and went out there and the construction goons were wiping the mud off the car, but mostly just smearing it around (that does wonders for the paint!)

My neighbor says, "Oh well, I guess it wouldn't have gotten muddy if he'd have been awake." Fatass is just begging to get his ass whipped.

2Kblacksleeper
01-06-2010, 01:08 PM
I don't even know what to say. I'm kind of pissed just reading that. I'm sorry to hear about your trouble.

Maybe since you can't sleep you could go out every hour and hose down the back hoe with water if it supposed to get cold enuf to freeze?

John

facemelter71
01-06-2010, 01:11 PM
I dont think frozen water is going to stop a backhoe.

DeckerEnt
01-06-2010, 01:22 PM
If there is like a foot thick coating of ice on it LOL!!! Get video of that!! Put a sprinkler on it for a few hours at less than 10 degrees. That would be interesting to see.

sean
01-06-2010, 01:46 PM
Wow. they were going to get into your car and move it??? I am sure they were all muddy too. That would get someone killed. Oped up the cab of the backhoe when they leave and put something foul smelling in it. It cant be meat or anything because that will just freeze and not smell. maybe a bug bomb or something along those lines. If we get the snow we are supposed to get fill the cab to the top with snow. But yea, if you can go out every hour tonight and hit the cab with the hose that would be fun for them to get into. You will more than likely have to leave the hose running or it will freeze. Bring the hose into the house now so it is thawed out and ready to go when you are. Get some pics if you do it.

Stangman
01-06-2010, 01:46 PM
the garden hose would have to be heated for it to even reach the sprinkler... lol

But will sugar work in diesel fuel?

347sc
01-06-2010, 01:47 PM
Lol alittle water in the key hole will stop em for a few till the thaw it out.

the garden hose would have to be heated for it to even reach the sprinkler... lol

But will sugar work in diesel fuel?

Water would be better then less evidence he did it since diesel is bad for getting water in it anyways.

duststang
01-06-2010, 01:49 PM
If there is like a foot thick coating of ice on it LOL!!! Get video of that!! Put a sprinkler on it for a few hours at less than 10 degrees. That would be interesting to see.

that would be great!

If someone moved my car like that I would be so freakin mad. WOW

Stangman
01-06-2010, 02:01 PM
Lol alittle water in the key hole will stop em for a few till the thaw it out.

Water would be better then less evidence he did it since diesel is bad for getting water in it anyways.

You sir are my hero, lol, remind me never to prank you.

mustanger
01-06-2010, 02:49 PM
I would be seriously pissed if someone tried to get in my car to move because it was in the way.

I still like the water idea...or you could just tac weld his doors shut :lol:

347sc
01-06-2010, 03:02 PM
Yeah, entering my car without my permission is like entering my house without permission. We would have an assault charge pending.

BradleyGT
01-06-2010, 03:46 PM
Yeah, entering my car without my permission is like entering my house without permission. We would have an assault charge pending.

I agree

Waffles
01-06-2010, 04:05 PM
So I talked to my landlord, who hired the contruction company, right? But I figure, I need to call the company themselves. So I go out and ask the goon backhoe driver. He says, "They already know about it, they don't care." I told him if he smartassed me again he'd regret it. He musta believed me, because he gave me the name of the company - Howell Contractors.

I finally get him to tell me the name, so I call.

So I got a call back from the construction company.

The lady said, "What year car is it?"

I figured she was going to take some information and get a record of it in case there would be some insurance claim, or maybe for the guy's personnel file.

"It's a 1990 Supra Turbo.... why?"

"Oh, well if it's an old car then I'm sure it's already scratched anyway..."

"WHAT?!?!?!?!?!?! I don't give a rat's ass if it's a 1972 Pinto and beat to hell, it's MY car and nothing makes it okay for your guys to put their hands on it AT ALL!"

These people are shit!

Yeah.... I've been seeing red alllllll day long. I, of course, cannot do anything to the backhoe. If I did, I couldn't post pictures because they could be evidence. BUT, thanks for the great ideas!

I will however post pictures in a few minutes of my effing driveway. I'm not sure what I would do, honestly, if there was an emergency and let's say an ambulance needed to get in. I've got a trench all the way around.

1baddlx
01-06-2010, 04:05 PM
its a good thing you didnt have cash laying in it cause you could ultimately say that your cash has came up missing....someone could get fired for that ...they shoulda notified you at least 24 hrs ahead of time,i work in construction and i dig in the road as well and we have to hang no parking signs and notify the police dept and after the 24 hrs is up then we could have a persons car towed at their expense...by rights they shouldnt have gotten in it for the simple fact that if something did come up missing they would have a hard time proving their innocense...

306Power
01-06-2010, 04:11 PM
That's fucking ridiculous, definitly fuck up their equiptment when they leave.

Roush GT
01-06-2010, 04:15 PM
omfg this is rediculous. i'm close by if you wanna fock up thier shit

Waffles
01-06-2010, 04:17 PM
Pics of the mess.....

http://i70.photobucket.com/albums/i111/cga1974/1-6-2010/DSCF0878.jpg

http://i70.photobucket.com/albums/i111/cga1974/1-6-2010/DSCF0877.jpg

http://i70.photobucket.com/albums/i111/cga1974/1-6-2010/DSCF0880.jpg

http://i70.photobucket.com/albums/i111/cga1974/1-6-2010/DSCF0882.jpg

djom1cincy
01-06-2010, 04:29 PM
That's fucked up but my question is how did they get in your car? Water is real bad for diesel also. Causes something to grow in the injector's and they have to be replaced at a few hundred dollars each.

black90lx
01-06-2010, 04:43 PM
got to bass pro shop or somewhere they sell hunting stuff and buy some deer stuff thats called "doe in heat" or "buck bomb" and let loose with it in the back hoe. it's in a aerosol can about 6 inches tall thats tan with a black lid. or you can get stuff that smells like a skunk from bass pro. then get up early and wait for them to open the door to get in the back hoe and video tape it then post it up on here.....lol

facemelter71
01-06-2010, 04:58 PM
Water in the fuel of a backhoe wont do anything either.They have fuel strainers and waters seporators for that.
I tell you one thing though.If I would have known some one got into my car and moved it,I would be asking for who it was,hand "his" buddy my phone and ask him to call the cops while I beat the shit out of him.
I dont play that game.

Waffles
01-06-2010, 05:37 PM
None of these goons seems to think it was a big deal...

I used to have a very, very bad temper. I guess I still do but I've learned to control it considerably after having to deal with the consequences enough times.

2007ShelbyCobra
01-06-2010, 05:42 PM
he moved your car, wait till hes on break, then move his machinery

one90gt
01-06-2010, 05:50 PM
would a big winch hooked to a tree be able to tip it over? i heard the wind is going to be bad tonight:lol:

Waffles
01-06-2010, 05:55 PM
he moved your car, wait till hes on break, then move his machinery

I'd like to move a few of his teeth out of his mouth....

would a big winch hooked to a tree be able to tip it over? i heard the wind is going to be bad tonight:lol:

HA! That's awesome. I like it.

I just called the police anyway. I'm just going to explain what happened and see. I'm sure nothing can be done.

Waffles
01-06-2010, 06:21 PM
Well, the construction company had already contacted the police I guess.

What they told them, was that they pushed my car out of the way in lieu of having my car towed. Surely they couldn't just tow my car out of my own driveway? What if my car HAD been locked? What if I hadn't been home?

Dipstick
01-06-2010, 08:39 PM
I have a master key to that piece of machinery lol. I used to repo heavy equipment and still have allot of master cuts. Just in case ya know!

Waffles
01-06-2010, 08:46 PM
I have a master key to that piece of machinery lol. I used to repo heavy equipment and still have allot of master cuts. Just in case ya know!

We should talk :)

redfirepearlgt
01-06-2010, 08:56 PM
Hey Hardcore, Those pictures look just like my street when they installed a new sewer, then installed, new gas lines, then installed new water mains. This all came after they installed a new street. Go figure that. I was working third shift a the time. So I know what freakinf deck plates sound like all hours ofthe day and night. I locked horns with Senesis Construction company over the deck plate stuff. We never got notice that our driveway was being blocked or cut across or anything. FEEL YOUR PAIN!!!!

BTW - RED LOCTITE WORKS WONDERS IN LOCKS. TAKES HEAT TO BREAK IT LOOSE. HINT, HINT, HINT.

chadomac
01-06-2010, 09:16 PM
is that your supra in the last pic?

347sc
01-06-2010, 09:50 PM
Water in the fuel of a backhoe wont do anything either.They have fuel strainers and waters seporators for that.
I tell you one thing though.

It will if you put enough in.

Metcalf Racing
01-06-2010, 10:14 PM
Is the owner a heavy set guy with grey hair and grey beard? And was the guy on the back hoe a skinny dude with dark hair and beard maybe eairly 50's looks like he maybe a drunk?

Waffles
01-06-2010, 11:14 PM
Hey Hardcore, Those pictures look just like my street when they installed a new sewer, then installed, new gas lines, then installed new water mains. This all came after they installed a new street. Go figure that. I was working third shift a the time. So I know what freakinf deck plates sound like all hours ofthe day and night. I locked horns with Senesis Construction company over the deck plate stuff. We never got notice that our driveway was being blocked or cut across or anything. FEEL YOUR PAIN!!!!

BTW - RED LOCTITE WORKS WONDERS IN LOCKS. TAKES HEAT TO BREAK IT LOOSE. HINT, HINT, HINT.

Wow... yeah, it definitely sucks some butthole...

is that your supra in the last pic?

Oh yeah, that's it. Front bumper cover is still off from installing the new intercooler.

Is the owner a heavy set guy with grey hair and grey beard? And was the guy on the back hoe a skinny dude with dark hair and beard maybe eairly 50's looks like he maybe a drunk?

Never met the owner, but the guy on the backhoe was a fat piece of shit!

DeckerEnt
01-07-2010, 12:35 AM
Have you iced it down yet?

Waffles
01-07-2010, 12:38 AM
Shhhh :cool2:

Blackpony
01-07-2010, 08:13 AM
Wow i admire your restraint. I'd be in jail if they did that shit to me.

Metcalf Racing
01-07-2010, 09:57 AM
Wow... yeah, it definitely sucks some butthole...

Oh yeah, that's it. Front bumper cover is still off from installing the new intercooler.

Never met the owner, but the guy on the backhoe was a fat piece of shit!

Was he grey headed with a beard? I know some guys from a howell construction. I used to date the skinny guys daughter. But they are a small out fit. Like 3-4 guys tops

Stangman
01-07-2010, 12:36 PM
Wow i admire your restraint. I'd be in jail if they did that shit to me.

If I saw you running at me... Id run!!

chadomac
01-10-2010, 05:59 AM
id have to kill someone

motox159
01-10-2010, 07:30 PM
you could always drain the oil out of the machinery...in this weather it wouldn't take much for them to fire it up and lock it up!

blown86lx
01-16-2010, 10:13 PM
I think that you could go let the air out of those tires! That might slow em down for a while sorry to hear about that mess.

bcoh5gt
01-17-2010, 04:02 PM
My ex's dad is VP for Howell. Good luck their office is off 3L

Squale iii
01-17-2010, 04:26 PM
Ya I'd be calling a lawyer and going after those bastards.

dedpedal
01-17-2010, 04:45 PM
a fresh road kill wedged in the exhaust will do wonders for the operators sense of smell. You know how little critters like a warm engine in the winter months.

mean5.0
01-21-2010, 03:03 PM
wow! I would have killed someone i cant belive they got in your car and moved it. I am suprised you didnt do the same.

Waffles
01-21-2010, 04:36 PM
Quite frankly, I'm surprised too. If the guy had been out on the ground instead of up in the backhoe when I came out of the house, things might have been different.