PDA

View Full Version : Cavalcade

KB1
01-09-2010, 12:43 AM
Is Cavalcade worth going to this year? Anybody that went let me know.

Kevin

Maximus
01-09-2010, 01:28 AM
Alot of Street Rods , some cool looking "Rat" rods, dirt jeeps, muscle cars....Its something to do on a cold January weekend.:)

2Kblacksleeper
01-09-2010, 02:11 AM
It was ok. I did however meet Chip Foose tonight looking at the old indy cars and such. He seemed pretty cool to talk to about the old cars.

John

306Power
01-09-2010, 02:19 AM
Alot of Street Rods , some cool looking "Rat" rods, dirt jeeps, muscle cars....Its something to do on a cold January weekend.:)

Thats the reason I go every year, something to do with a car show in this damned winter we have.

NaomiDstangLvr
01-09-2010, 03:05 AM
I think we're going tomorrow. But I gotta make sure to make it home by 4:30 to watch the game!!!

1992MustangDW
01-09-2010, 07:00 AM
I was able to see alot of these cars b-4 hands. seemed to be a better quality of cars. I have training classes again today and might be down on the floor after. look for a goofy dude with michel tires uniform on lol

chadomac
01-09-2010, 07:45 AM
yea i am going to take Gunnar down naomi will get to meet her idol pattrick from spongebob lol

relaxednoma
01-09-2010, 11:39 AM
stop by and say hey, we are the 3rd floor by spongebob. Def. a lot better quality overall, best grouping of vehicles in the show in at least 3 years

1992MustangDW
01-09-2010, 09:59 PM
seen your trucks this year. very nice.

gtbadboy
01-10-2010, 04:08 AM
It was better this year, then last year.

chadomac
01-10-2010, 06:21 AM
didnt make it sat hopefully today

1992MustangDW
01-10-2010, 08:57 AM
someone get pictures of that fox for me with no people in the way lol

306Power
01-10-2010, 07:26 PM
stop by and say hey, we are the 3rd floor by spongebob. Def. a lot better quality overall, best grouping of vehicles in the show in at least 3 years

Seen your all's trucks, looked awesome! Wasnt a bad show, just wished they had more late model F-Body's, Fox body's, and late model Ford trucks. Was worth the 10 bucks though.

306Power
01-10-2010, 07:27 PM
someone get pictures of that fox for me with no people in the way lol

Hang on, I'll post it up.

PONYGRL
01-10-2010, 07:44 PM
I agreed that the quality of vehicles was better this yr. It looked like they only let a seldom few roll in right off the streets compared to cars I've seen in past years.... although it did seem like there were wayyy too many vendors and not as many cars!! Nonetheless, saw some cool rides as always and talked to some cool people.

Are ya talking about the blue fox that was outside in the walkway? It is beautiful, he lives in Alexandria and went to a few of our cruise-ins over the summer. Def one of my favorite fox bodies I have seen around

306Power
01-10-2010, 07:44 PM
http://i850.photobucket.com/albums/ab64/whodey122/fox.jpg

That's the only one I had of it.

DeckerEnt
01-10-2010, 08:01 PM
Is that Recon Ron's car?

95redstang
01-10-2010, 08:16 PM
We went Friday evening. I liked this years show better than last year. Spade Creations and Johnny V's had a couple of their cars there that they took to SEMA....

1992MustangDW
01-10-2010, 08:49 PM
What about the red fox on the main floor?

Kevin1989
01-10-2010, 09:11 PM
i went to day, im not sure if it was worth the 14 bucks at the door or the 10dollar parking... the red fox was pretty sweet though. and the spade camaro... i thought it was dumb.:flipoff:

KYGTP
01-10-2010, 09:11 PM
My son and I went today and it seemed pretty good over all. Plus it was the first time my son had been, he is 5 and into the "Cars" movie pretty heavy and ever since the race day that I did. He is all into racing and going fast now:D

First time that I have seen Edgweater have a booth too, that was kinda cool to see.

Is that Recon Ron's car?

I think that it is, that car caught my eye and I happen to look at and saw that he livedin Alexandria, since I am from cold spring, I thought huh, and then I just happen to look at the name to see if I knew him, I don't but do remember the name though.

relaxednoma
01-11-2010, 10:10 AM
seen your trucks this year. very nice.
Thanks man! I / we appreciate it!

Seen your all's trucks, looked awesome! Wasnt a bad show, just wished they had more late model F-Body's, Fox body's, and late model Ford trucks. Was worth the 10 bucks though.
Thanks!! yeah. I would have liked to have seen more f-body's, and a few more late model fords myself.

I agreed that the quality of vehicles was better this yr. It looked like they only let a seldom few roll in right off the streets compared to cars I've seen in past years.... although it did seem like there were wayyy too many vendors and not as many cars!! Nonetheless, saw some cool rides as always and talked to some cool people.

Are ya talking about the blue fox that was outside in the walkway? It is beautiful, he lives in Alexandria and went to a few of our cruise-ins over the summer. Def one of my favorite fox bodies I have seen around

http://i850.photobucket.com/albums/ab64/whodey122/fox.jpg

That's the only one I had of it.

Wow, I didnt even realize that was there, I only made it down to the hallway I think twice. He lives in my parents subdivision (I'm from Alexandria) Super nice guy, and that car is so clean top to bottom.

Few folks I know were still at the show saturday when chip was walking around after signing, and he signed my truck!! Yeah, that piece is off the truck now lol

I would like to thank everyone for coming to the show!

Metcalf Racing
01-11-2010, 01:45 PM
Yeah I went. Kinda wanted to see spongbob but couldn't find him. Chip kept trying to talk to me but man I just don't have time to talk to everyone. I know you think that sounds a little arrogant but if you think of all the guys I know on here, css,srd,esc,the race tracks,street racers from other states,guys I've sold cars to, people I know from working, I just don't have time to have a 10min conversation with everyone. My wife said who Chip Foose anyway. I told here EXACTLY. Other than that, the show was ok

1byafender
01-11-2010, 03:41 PM
:lol: LMAO