PDA

View Full Version : Shew! I feel sooo much better!

INSANEBA
01-18-2010, 03:19 PM
Well in the past few warm days, the white death's been melting away thank god! So yesterday I decided to get the gt out, and drive it up to fastnotch2002's house to do a lil work. I felt sooo much better driving it again, and had an absolute blast doing so. Turns out 93coupe bought fastnotch'es wide tire kit, so I got to meet another banger in the process. I plan on driving my lil ugly duck til the shit hits the fan again, which I'm sure it will. But in the mean time, I'm having a blast!

306Power
01-18-2010, 03:57 PM
I opened this up thinking someone just dropped a big duece lol, damn their both good feelings though.

k062693w
01-18-2010, 04:07 PM
I can imagine Brandon !!! I finally made some progress with the Vert this weekend ... And updated my build thread a little !!! But at least you can drive it !!! LOL

Goldenpony
01-18-2010, 04:29 PM
I drive my '06 GT 'vert every day, rain or shine (or snow). I didn't buy it to be a "Garage Queen". It's a daily driver - and I love it!

nsaniti
01-18-2010, 04:39 PM
took mine out for a cruise today, i definitely know what ya mean :]

Yellow98Cobra
01-18-2010, 05:26 PM
I backed mine out of the garage Saturday.....to find power steering fluid gushing out from under the car :mad:. at least it appears to be a .50 cent fix.

INSANEBA
01-18-2010, 05:47 PM
I drive my '06 GT 'vert every day, rain or shine (or snow). I didn't buy it to be a "Garage Queen". It's a daily driver - and I love it!

Your talking to a guy that rides his bike on christmas ans new years mornings! I dont know the meaning of garage queen, but I do know that 275 drag radials and front runners arent any good on snow/ice lmao!:flipoff: Aaron, that vert looks better and better bro! You've done everything I'm dying to do, but this cruise and my wallet wont let me!:mad:

INSANEBA
01-18-2010, 05:47 PM
I opened this up thinking someone just dropped a big duece lol, damn their both good feelings though.

Ahh deuce does spell releif! lmao!

85_SS_302_Coupe
01-18-2010, 06:23 PM
I drive mine every time the roads are dry. Life is too short to leave them parked all winter.

KYGTP
01-18-2010, 07:25 PM
I also Know what you mean. My car has been parked since Sept due me blowing a head gasket at one of the last times I went to the track.

http://i255.photobucket.com/albums/hh134/seanspic/SANY0142-1.jpg

Not only that, but I let it sit for over a month and everthing rusted, as you can see in the above pic, but the heads were just as bad.

http://i255.photobucket.com/albums/hh134/seanspic/SANY0160-1.jpg

But after sending off the motor for cleaning, honing and decking the block, all is good now.

http://i255.photobucket.com/albums/hh134/seanspic/blockafter1.jpg

Just this past Saturday, was the first time I finally got to drive the car, and how nice that was, even though I could not get WOT yet, since I am in the break in period, it still felt great to final drive the GP again.