PDA

View Full Version : Kids grow up quick.......

Mista Bone
01-20-2010, 11:58 PM
seems my son was just a little one hanging around me at the car meets and the track.....

Well he gave me the date today, July 16th of this year, he's getting married.

There was only one way I was ever gonna get dressed up again....and dang it he found it!!!!!

He'll be 21 just before the wedding, his fiancee will be 22 not nope, not pregnant. She just got her state license for medical massage, already has a few jobs lined up. He's working at Krogers in Madeira as an asst. manager making more money that I ever did in a year.

A humbled yet proud papa.......

Kevin1989
01-21-2010, 12:02 AM
Congrads seems like you raised a good young man.

DeckerEnt
01-21-2010, 12:10 AM
Congrats Chaz!!!! Where is the reception? Can we crash it? LOL!!!!!!

Mista Bone
01-21-2010, 12:47 AM

Well he turns 21, 12 days before the wedding.....can you say bachelor party?

Knowing him, too much like me, it will be low key event except for me having to where a tux.

motox159
01-21-2010, 05:29 AM
Congrats! I'm in the process of popping that question myself...but from what people tell me I did it ass backwards...we got a baby boy on the way...

Mista Bone
01-21-2010, 05:36 AM
Congrats! I'm in the process of popping that question myself...but from what people tell me I did it ass backwards...we got a baby boy on the way...

Well, that happened to me at my son's age. I did the honorable thing and married her. We'd already planned on it anyways.

She ended up having a miscarriage, but I ended up getting her pregnant with our son on our first wedding anniversary and honeymoon in Virgina Beach.

We've considered it a blessing.

motox159
01-21-2010, 05:42 AM
I do consider it a blessing either way. Kind of had the same plans, with getting married and everything. Seems like here lately everything has been falling into place. Got my job back in November after being layed off for over 9 months and they are giving me all the o.t that I can handle. I have never been more excited in my whole life.

Mista Bone
01-29-2010, 12:17 AM

I believe it's gonna be a NA reception at Receptions.

Been 23 years since I've been to a wedding (mine)....what do I have to do?????

Oh yeah, his grandpa, my ex-father-in-law is a preacher, the son stated he did NOT what to be married by him, but in the audience with the rest of the family.

He's planning on just having a JotP doing the ceremony @ Sharon Woods in late July.

MrsAPE
01-29-2010, 08:48 AM
Congrats!! Wedding crashers r us!! =0)