PDA

View Full Version : Anyone else looking to pickup an IPad?

89notch
01-29-2010, 09:57 PM
I recently switched to an Iphone an love this thing. I've been waiting to hear about this I pad and I have to say I will be ordering one ASAP. For what I do on my laptop I can easily do on an Ipad.

Any other I phone users?

Paul408Notch
01-29-2010, 10:07 PM
Sorry Kelly, I think they're only going to be popular with people who are already huge into Apple products, at least until they update to a better firmware.

I just can't see why someone would drop $500 (minimum) on something that can only run 1 program at a time. A $250 Netbook has more functionality.

I think the iphone is probably one of the best gadgets ever, but the ipad just doesn't make sense to me.

dawsin94cobra
02-01-2010, 09:55 PM
I would love to have one! Just can't fork up the cheese i have an I phone and I would ne'er go to another phone

TZ250
02-02-2010, 08:29 AM
I heard that Apple is going to market them to schools/colleges so that students can download textbooks. The downloaded version should be much cheaper than a full textbook.

Books are expensive, but I like having them for reference. The iPad looks interesting, I'm sure it will sell well. For my needs, a $500 laptop would work better than an iPad.

bascom123
02-02-2010, 12:28 PM
it sounds like a girlie product... for her monthly.. BAH.. dumb name for a product.