PDA

View Full Version : Monitronics Telemarketers

may93
02-02-2010, 06:08 PM
Has anyone else recieved calls from this Monitronics? The idiots called me on thanksgiving day at 8:30 pm about their security systems. I questioned why they were calling me when I was registered on the Do Not Call List. I then asked for the name of their company and they hung up the phone. I called back the number on my caller ID and of course the number did not work. I then got on the internet and typed in the number provided and after a few minutes found it was linked to Monitronics.
I called and left a message on the companys answer machine stating that I did no have any interest in anything they sold and I informed them that I was going a file a complaint with the FCC.
Well last night around 8:15 I get another call from Monitronics and this time the name of the company is listed on my caller ID. (401+385+3492)I say hello and he immediately goes ito his spill of how he's calling in regards to a survey that I took concerning fire and security alarms systems in my house. I stopped him half way thru his bullshit and stated I have never taken part in any survey that your company has done and I reminded him I had previously filed a complaint against the company for calling my house and he hangs up on me as I'm speaking. I call the number back immediately and believe it or not it worked as he answered. He of course hangs up as soon as he realizes I'm the one calling. This happens 5 different times until he finally asks why I keep calling. I answered it sucks getting calls from someone you dont want calling you doesnt it. He then argues that I took part in a survey and that gives them the right to call my house. I then asked to speak to his supervisor even though their all pieces of shit in my opinion. The supervisor gets on the phone stating she's going to call the authorities if I dont stop calling them. I couldnt help but laugh about the fact that a telemarketer company was complaining that I was harrassing them. When I told her I was going to post the number of their company on the internet she really got mad asking why I would do such a thing.
Anyways I filed another complaint against the company even though I'm sure it goes nowhere. I have to say it was nice to piss them off for a change. If anyone else has had problems with this company here's their number. I was really surprised it worked. (The number is dialed as normal but when I placed in the - instead the + I used it gave a link too their company).

cstreu1026
02-02-2010, 06:46 PM
Yup I think I got the same call.

may93
02-02-2010, 10:35 PM
Yup I think I got the same call.

File a complaint against them. Maybe when they get fined they will follow the rules of Do Not Call.

chadomac
02-02-2010, 11:16 PM
The supervisor gets on the phone stating she's going to call the authorities if I dont stop calling them. I couldnt help but laugh about the fact that a telemarketer company was complaining that I was harrassing them.

:rofl::rofl:

306Power
02-02-2010, 11:22 PM
You can file all the complaints you want but it sounds as if this is a Market Research company, if their calling in regards to some type of study. If thats the case the DNC list doesnt apply to them. I work for a market research company myself and sounds as if the company is definitly managed different than the one I work for though. With that being said the people behind the phones arent the ones to blame, their simply doing their job in this tough economy where you take what job you can get. Most people dont realize how Market Research even works though, so they automatically assume were just trying to sell shit when thats not the case. You should hear how lit people get when I tell them we dont apply to the DNC list :lol:.

may93
02-02-2010, 11:37 PM
You can file all the complaints you want but it sounds as if this is a Market Research company, if their calling in regards to some type of study. If thats the case the DNC list doesnt apply to them. I work for a market research company myself and sounds as if the company is definitly managed different than the one I work for though. With that being said the people behind the phones arent the ones to blame, their simply doing their job in this tough economy where you take what job you can get. Most people dont realize how Market Research even works though, so they automatically assume were just trying to sell shit when thats not the case. You should hear how lit people get when I tell them we dont apply to the DNC list :lol:.

They sell firealarms and security systems. The initial call for a survey is how they get around the DNC list. I did not take the survey as I cant stand telemarketers. The point is I'm on the DNC list but yet they keep calling. I dont care who they are or what they stand for I dont want them calling my house. The homeowners who continuously get harrassed shouldnt have to ask not to be called when their already on a DNC list. The reason people get lit is that no matter what we say they keep calling. The fact its the only job they can find is of no concern of mine. Go on welfare, starve, or just quit but dont call me...

306Power
02-02-2010, 11:48 PM
They sell firealarms and security systems. The initial call for a survey is how they get around the DNC list. I did not take the survey as I cant stand telemarketers. The point is I'm on the DNC list but yet they keep calling. I dont care who they are or what they stand for I dont want them calling my house. The homeowners who continuously get harrassed shouldnt have to ask not to be called when their already on a DNC list. The reason people get lit is that no matter what we say they keep calling. The fact its the only job they can find is of no concern of mine. Go on welfare, starve, or just quit but dont call me...

:lol: well a lot of companies work different, doesnt sound like they are set up quite right. If you want Market Research companies to stop contacting you, stop buying groceries, gas, applainces, electronics, etc. The company I work for doesnt "keep calling." Just how you dont care about the people from call centers calling, do you think they care how pissed you get? :lol: Makes for a good laugh with my co-workers after I thank them for their time.

may93
02-03-2010, 12:11 AM
:lol: well a lot of companies work different, doesnt sound like they are set up quite right. If you want Market Research companies to stop contacting you, stop buying groceries, gas, applainces, electronics, etc. The company I work for doesnt "keep calling." Just how you dont care about the people from call centers calling, do you think they care how pissed you get? :lol: Makes for a good laugh with my co-workers after I thank them for their time.

So you intenionally call them and then laugh after they get aggrivated? Maybe because they want to relax when at home after working long hours instead of being harrassed by someone calling trying to sell them shit. The market research companies sell the information to telemarketers who in turn call at all hours trying to catch your wife or children at home in order to get a sale or the ok to keep calling. So is your home and cell phone on a DNC list or do you welcome all telemarketers and surveys while your at home eating dinner with your family or relaxing after a hard day at work?.

306Power
02-03-2010, 03:05 AM
So you intenionally call them and then laugh after they get aggrivated? Maybe because they want to relax when at home after working long hours instead of being harrassed by someone calling trying to sell them shit. The market research companies sell the information to telemarketers who in turn call at all hours trying to catch your wife or children at home in order to get a sale or the ok to keep calling. So is your home and cell phone on a DNC list or do you welcome all telemarketers and surveys while your at home eating dinner with your family or relaxing after a hard day at work?.

Thats not even remotely close to how it works. If you had any idea what your talking about you would know I wouldnt qualify and couldnt take any market research study even if I wanted to. Think about it this way, what do you think people in market research are doing while most people are at home? Working, we have to work when others are at home enjoying themselves. I would take a simple phone call and a simple "not interested" over working hours when everybody else is out other than your co-workers. I'm sure as hell not arguing that what this company your talking about was right, all I'm saying is everybody has this rep that people who dare call their phones no matter what company are assholes and are having fun doing it. They dont have fun doing it, they do it because they're working. Some people will just always hate other people because of their job. Call centers, I.R.S., and car salesmen rank up there and I can sit here and explain how market research ACTUALLY works until I'm blue in the face and people will still hate me for my job. I understand your frustration with such and such company though, they didnt handle the situation correctly. They should NEVER hang the phone up on you.

may93
02-03-2010, 06:34 PM
Thats not even remotely close to how it works. If you had any idea what your talking about you would know I wouldnt qualify and couldnt take any market research study even if I wanted to. Think about it this way, what do you think people in market research are doing while most people are at home? Working, we have to work when others are at home enjoying themselves. I would take a simple phone call and a simple "not interested" over working hours when everybody else is out other than your co-workers. I'm sure as hell not arguing that what this company your talking about was right, all I'm saying is everybody has this rep that people who dare call their phones no matter what company are assholes and are having fun doing it. They dont have fun doing it, they do it because they're working. Some people will just always hate other people because of their job. Call centers, I.R.S., and car salesmen rank up there and I can sit here and explain how market research ACTUALLY works until I'm blue in the face and people will still hate me for my job. I understand your frustration with such and such company though, they didnt handle the situation correctly. They should NEVER hang the phone up on you.

The reason for the do not call list is because "poeple" not just I dont want the phone calls. We dont care about the research surveys or that someone is working while were at home. I worked 2nd or 3rd shift most of my career. Thats I choice I make with the job I've chosen. I buy gas for my truck to get to work. I use my paycheck to buy groceries to feed my family. I buy cars parts, motorcycles, and other items as I choose and I do so without once calling you at your home to do so . Its a simple request that million of people have already spoke on when the DNC list was started. We just dont want your call. As for calling me well they only get a few words in before I hang up on them. I dont figure their worth the conversation. Maybe you work for a different type of company but the simple fact people are mentioning their on a DNC list when you call them is because they dont want your call. Calling them anyways is why telemarketers are hated..

306Power
02-03-2010, 07:18 PM
The reason for the do not call list is because "poeple" not just I dont want the phone calls. We dont care about the research surveys or that someone is working while were at home. I worked 2nd or 3rd shift most of my career. Thats I choice I make with the job I've chosen. I buy gas for my truck to get to work. I use my paycheck to buy groceries to feed my family. I buy cars parts, motorcycles, and other items as I choose and I do so without once calling you at your home to do so . Its a simple request that million of people have already spoke on when the DNC list was started. We just dont want your call. As for calling me well they only get a few words in before I hang up on them. I dont figure their worth the conversation. Maybe you work for a different type of company but the simple fact people are mentioning their on a DNC list when you call them is because they dont want your call. Calling them anyways is why telemarketers are hated..

Once again the DNC doesnt apply to market research, call your attorny general ask him/her. Market research companies typically dont have a "list" that everybody thinks we have. Doesnt matter if "millions" of people complain, we will continue to call and follow all Federal laws while doing so and I'll continue to get a paycheck. So please waste your time trying to sue market research companies or complain as much as you want, if only you knew how many we get daily and how nothing ever happens because we follow every Federal law. Market research will always be there, if it wasnt for market research a lot of products you commonly use wouldnt be there today. Do you really think companies just throw products out on the market before doing surveys or research? They want the public opinion on what people want, why do you think there are serial numbers on every product?

may93
02-03-2010, 08:52 PM
Once again the DNC doesnt apply to market research, call your attorny general ask him/her. Market research companies typically dont have a "list" that everybody thinks we have. Doesnt matter if "millions" of people complain, we will continue to call and follow all Federal laws while doing so and I'll continue to get a paycheck. So please waste your time trying to sue market research companies or complain as much as you want, if only you knew how many we get daily and how nothing ever happens because we follow every Federal law. Market research will always be there, if it wasnt for market research a lot of products you commonly use wouldnt be there today. Do you really think companies just throw products out on the market before doing surveys or research? They want the public opinion on what people want, why do you think there are serial numbers on every product?

Once again your calling people who dont want your calls. That makes you no better then the telemarketers. Justify it however you want but people could care less about your surveys or the job you do. The public opinion is why DNC list was started in the first place. Because the low lifes couldnt follow the rules. Now they just find ways around it. I will continue to file my complaints as it only takes a few minutes and those few minutes are better spent then the time it takes to talk to a low life telemarketer.

306Power
02-04-2010, 12:16 AM
Once again your calling people who dont want your calls. That makes you no better then the telemarketers. Justify it however you want but people could care less about your surveys or the job you do. The public opinion is why DNC list was started in the first place. Because the low lifes couldnt follow the rules. Now they just find ways around it. I will continue to file my complaints as it only takes a few minutes and those few minutes are better spent then the time it takes to talk to a low life telemarketer.

:lol: Please keep filing your complaints, call the company back and leave a nasty message. The workers will get a good laugh at it, as they dont give a shit about what you think. Do you think I really give a shit about what people think about my job? "Low life telemarketer" haha do you think thats the worse that they've heard or that I've heard. Your one of those people you just cant please, sure companies could stop market research but all those companies you love to buy from whether it be beer, food, clothes, cars, and etc. then go out of business. Then we'll hear you complain about how theres no longer your favorite companies around. Market research is one of the biggest employed position in the country, as long as big business is around market research will continue to be just as big. I tried to reason with you on how that company seems to be ran wrong, then you started blaming all companies and people that work for them including me. Try to be more open minded, I use to hate companies like that. Then I started working for one and realized how it really works and no longer complain one bit now that I see what it does to some of the great products out in the market.

may93
02-04-2010, 07:35 AM
:lol: Please keep filing your complaints, call the company back and leave a nasty message. The workers will get a good laugh at it, as they dont give a shit about what you think. Do you think I really give a shit about what people think about my job? "Low life telemarketer" haha do you think thats the worse that they've heard or that I've heard. Your one of those people you just cant please, sure companies could stop market research but all those companies you love to buy from whether it be beer, food, clothes, cars, and etc. then go out of business. Then we'll hear you complain about how theres no longer your favorite companies around. Market research is one of the biggest employed position in the country, as long as big business is around market research will continue to be just as big. I tried to reason with you on how that company seems to be ran wrong, then you started blaming all companies and people that work for them including me. Try to be more open minded, I use to hate companies like that. Then I started working for one and realized how it really works and no longer complain one bit now that I see what it does to some of the great products out in the market.

If you dont want to hear me complain dont call my house. So tell me do you call peoples houses with a correct number that they can call back or do you block your buisness number to prevent unwanted call?

facemelter71
02-04-2010, 10:54 AM
If they "dont give a shit about what I think" they why call my phone? Your not making any kind of rational arguement.Without HIM (a consumer) to call your left without a job.So why sit here and bash him,or better yet let him know how to handle such a phone call.
Company ran wrong or not,You all are just side-stepping the law from a loophole and calling yourself a "market research" group.

306Power
02-04-2010, 12:23 PM
If they "dont give a shit about what I think" they why call my phone? Your not making any kind of rational arguement.Without HIM (a consumer) to call your left without a job.So why sit here and bash him,or better yet let him know how to handle such a phone call.
Company ran wrong or not,You all are just side-stepping the law from a loophole and calling yourself a "market research" group.

Actually were not using any kind of loop hole, telemarketers sell things we dont sell anything. No loophole there. No matter how much I try to explain to people how market research really works you all think you know wha tyour talking about but you dont. I can sit here and "bash" him if thats what you call it because once again you know anything about market research it typically isnt done local. Let me sit here and tell you how your job is ran when I dont know shit about it, because obviously you all are experts in this field without any experience what so ever.

No our numbers are not blocked, I dont mind hearing people complain. It's kinda funny when somebody gets so pissed and it ruins their day over a fuckin phone call. Doesnt ruin mine. If were side stepping the law we've been doing it for 25 years, long before the DNC list (which has nothing to do with us anyways) was even thought of. How are we "side stepping" the law? People that complain about the whole DNC list dont even know the law to its full extent, actually learn the law first if you want to try to make any kind of argument what so ever. Call your lawyers and attornys and ask about market research companies if your to lazy to actually understand how it really works. They'll laugh at you as well when you complain about how your on a DNC list and you dont want market research companies calling you, simply because the Federal Govt. said specifically that market research groups among others do not apply to this.

may93
02-04-2010, 05:53 PM
Actually were not using any kind of loop hole, telemarketers sell things we dont sell anything. No loophole there. No matter how much I try to explain to people how market research really works you all think you know wha tyour talking about but you dont. I can sit here and "bash" him if thats what you call it because once again you know anything about market research it typically isnt done local. Let me sit here and tell you how your job is ran when I dont know shit about it, because obviously you all are experts in this field without any experience what so ever.

No our numbers are not blocked, I dont mind hearing people complain. It's kinda funny when somebody gets so pissed and it ruins their day over a fuckin phone call. Doesnt ruin mine. If were side stepping the law we've been doing it for 25 years, long before the DNC list (which has nothing to do with us anyways) was even thought of. How are we "side stepping" the law? People that complain about the whole DNC list dont even know the law to its full extent, actually learn the law first if you want to try to make any kind of argument what so ever. Call your lawyers and attornys and ask about market research companies if your to lazy to actually understand how it really works. They'll laugh at you as well when you complain about how your on a DNC list and you dont want market research companies calling you, simply because the Federal Govt. said specifically that market research groups among others do not apply to this.

People complain their on a DNC list when you call because they dont want your calls. Why do you think people hate telemarketers? Because they call you at home. They find ways around the sytem to continually harrass someone who actually works for a living. The lazy people are the ones who can't make it in the real job market so they instead sit on their asses and bother those of us who do. Then they hang up the phone and laugh with their worthless friends who are in the same nowhere job like themselves. All because they aggrivated someone by calling them at home. I find it ironic that before the DNC list was established I only received telemarketer calls but now I just receive survey calls. Its because if you take part in a security survey its opens the doors to telemarketers who sell security items. Just one way that the dirtbags get around the system.

mustang8998
02-04-2010, 09:09 PM
I just don't answer calls, that I don't know who the caller is.

Plus, being unlisted cuts down, on unwanted calls.

'92Stang
02-04-2010, 09:46 PM
Telemarketing calls suck. On the other hand, I've actually made money on some pretty cool market research studies. One was eating pizza, and another was drinking cups of beer. The beer one paid well because we had to wait an additional 1 1/2 hrs. before we could drive home:bigthumb

may93
02-04-2010, 10:16 PM
Telemarketing calls suck. On the other hand, I've actually made money on some pretty cool market research studies. One was eating pizza, and another was drinking cups of beer. The beer one paid well because we had to wait an additional 1 1/2 hrs. before we could drive home:bigthumb

Now that kind of research I could tolerate.

mustang8998
02-04-2010, 11:12 PM

I'm a quality assurance tester, for Miller Lite. It doesn't pay well, but I love my job! :lol:

306Power
02-04-2010, 11:32 PM
Now that kind of research I could tolerate.

Oh but I thought you hated us??? You dont know even know what the fuck market research is and your complaining about it, until someone enlightened you how you can actually make money and get free food. I love how you say market research is nothing but a lazy mans job, I believe it is the 2nd biggest job market in the country only behind the govt. could be wrong on the exact numbers but its a HUGE job market none the less. You still think market research is nothing but calling people :lol:. A lot more is done than that, once again you work in the field your the expert so you should be telling me all this. Yeah were all losers, thats the worse I've ever heard :lol:. Whats your favorite car? Is it a Mustang? Do you know much market research was put into the making of the Mustang? If companies didnt take the public opinion in what people want, the Mustang would have turned into the Probe as it was originally designed to in the late 80s and the RWD V8 car you know today wouldnt exist. So yeah lets take away the public opinion and market research :rolleyes:.

may93
02-05-2010, 12:30 AM
Oh but I thought you hated us??? You dont know even know what the fuck market research is and your complaining about it, until someone enlightened you how you can actually make money and get free food. I love how you say market research is nothing but a lazy mans job, I believe it is the 2nd biggest job market in the country only behind the govt. could be wrong on the exact numbers but its a HUGE job market none the less. You still think market research is nothing but calling people :lol:. A lot more is done than that, once again you work in the field your the expert so you should be telling me all this. Yeah were all losers, thats the worse I've ever heard :lol:. Whats your favorite car? Is it a Mustang? Do you know much market research was put into the making of the Mustang? If companies didnt take the public opinion in what people want, the Mustang would have turned into the Probe as it was originally designed to in the late 80s and the RWD V8 car you know today wouldnt exist. So yeah lets take away the public opinion and market research :rolleyes:.

You can do all the research you want as long as you dont call my house to do so. Go out and save the world and still I wont care. Somehow I doubt that the Mustang is still here today because some dumb ass telemarketer called everyone at home to do get their opinion. I dont have a problem with research and I fully understand what it is. But let me expalin it one more time as you just dont get it. Regardless of whether the DNC list applies to surveys or not people myself included do not want your calls on our home or cell phones. Its really very simple! Now a good research that you could do that would move you up to the top dog phone caller position could be a method to conduct surveys without harrassing people at home. Until then get used to the fact that your in a profession that no one likes. At the same time if you want to set up a stand in front of Wal-Mart and offer me free pizza and beer I will gladly give you my opinion on whether I preferr regular or extra cheese. Please be responsible though and provide a taxi. The latest surveys say that driving drunk leads to arrest.

306Power
02-05-2010, 01:19 AM
You can do all the research you want as long as you dont call my house to do so. Go out and save the world and still I wont care. Somehow I doubt that the Mustang is still here today because some dumb ass telemarketer called everyone at home to do get their opinion. I dont have a problem with research and I fully understand what it is. But let me expalin it one more time as you just dont get it. Regardless of whether the DNC list applies to surveys or not people myself included do not want your calls on our home or cell phones. Its really very simple! Now a good research that you could do that would move you up to the top dog phone caller position could be a method to conduct surveys without harrassing people at home. Until then get used to the fact that your in a profession that no one likes. At the same time if you want to set up a stand in front of Wal-Mart and offer me free pizza and beer I will gladly give you my opinion on whether I preferr regular or extra cheese. Please be responsible though and provide a taxi. The latest surveys say that driving drunk leads to arrest.

You still dont know what your talking about, they dont just set it up some cheap ass stand at wal-mart. They pay people to come in and do it most of the time. They have to call to see if people are interested to do that. The public opinion saved the Mustang, if you want the public opinion you must have market research which all starts with a phone call one way or the other. I'll state again I dont care if people hate my job as of right now, I work to get a paycheck. Instead of complaining about how theres no jobs out there right now, I have a job that is extremely flexible and works good for College and High School kids. Shit I know of a few Stangbangerz that have worked there.

may93
02-05-2010, 06:05 PM
You still dont know what your talking about, they dont just set it up some cheap ass stand at wal-mart. They pay people to come in and do it most of the time. They have to call to see if people are interested to do that. The public opinion saved the Mustang, if you want the public opinion you must have market research which all starts with a phone call one way or the other. I'll state again I dont care if people hate my job as of right now, I work to get a paycheck. Instead of complaining about how theres no jobs out there right now, I have a job that is extremely flexible and works good for College and High School kids. Shit I know of a few Stangbangerz that have worked there.

Your job is extremely flexible while good for highschool and college students because no adult would take a job like that. Telemarketer surveys that call people at home are annoying. It usually takes someone younger with no respect for other peoples privacy when it comes to harrassing them at home when they've been asked not too time and time again. Which expains their immature attitude by laughing with their co-workers after they hang up the phone with the upset individual. Younger individuals are also easy to convince their really doing a service for the better of mankind. Might even convince some that they single handidly saved the Mustang themselves. In your case I'm glad you have a job but I still dont want any phone calls. The good thing about your job though is no matter where you go next it will always be a upgrade. McDonalds is always hiring motivated individuals to take orders.

85_SS_302_Coupe
02-05-2010, 07:30 PM
That's awesome...

But i will say...i was unfortunate enough to have a telemarketing job once. I did it for credit cards. It is easily the shittiest job i've ever had to do. You get yelled at on a constant basis. It's a very rare thing to actually have someone polite and want to apply for a card over the phone. I always try to be respectful but blunt with those people, because when people pissed me off i put them on the immediate call back list and someone else called them again usually the same day. It's like fast food people...you don't go into Burger King and yell at the guy making minimum wage that your whopper is made wrong, cause he'll give it to you HIS way.

306Power
02-05-2010, 11:30 PM
That's awesome...

But i will say...i was unfortunate enough to have a telemarketing job once. I did it for credit cards. It is easily the shittiest job i've ever had to do. You get yelled at on a constant basis. It's a very rare thing to actually have someone polite and want to apply for a card over the phone. I always try to be respectful but blunt with those people, because when people pissed me off i put them on the immediate call back list and someone else called them again usually the same day. It's like fast food people...you don't go into Burger King and yell at the guy making minimum wage that your whopper is made wrong, cause he'll give it to you HIS way.

THANK YOU lol finally someone who sees how it really works.

Not any job is an upgrade because the current position I'm in as a Monitor/Supervisor I'm guranteed 40 hours a week if I want it (which I usually get close to). Adults work there as well, I said its great for high school and college kids because of the hours and flexibilty. I would say its about 50/50 right now with school kids and people not in school with people thats grandparents, parents, teens, 20s, 30s, 40s, and all the way up to 60s working there. So respect or "being convinced" that were doing something good has nothing to do with it. I dont go to work because I enjoy it, fuck no I hate it but I go to make money and get a paycheck. The calls for market research wont stop, complain and bitch all you wont but theres nothing you or I can do about it. So my only advice is to not answer phone calls that arent familiar or get over it.

may93
02-06-2010, 12:47 AM
That's awesome...

It is easily the shittiest job i've ever had to do. You get yelled at on a constant basis. It's a very rare thing to actually have someone polite and want to apply for a card over the phone. I always try to be respectful but blunt with those people, because when people pissed me off i put them on the immediate call back list and someone else called them again usually the same day. It's like fast food people...you don't go into Burger King and yell at the guy making minimum wage that your whopper is made wrong, cause he'll give it to you HIS way.

THANK YOU lol finally someone who sees how it really works.

He explains the process of having someone call the following day and you say "finally someone who see's how it works". My point exactly and also why people hate Telemarketers. No respect for people who ask only to be left alone. Myself I'll keep answering my calls and I''ll keep taking the 2 minutes it takes to file a complaint and in the end if my only accomplishment is that one piece of shit Telemarketer is fined or better yet some disrespectful retard gets fired it will have all been worth it.

By the way Monitor/Supervisor are you serious? :lol:

306Power
02-06-2010, 01:02 AM
He explains the process of having someone call the following day and you say "finally someone who see's how it works". My point exactly and also why people hate Telemarketers. No respect for people who ask only to be left alone. Myself I'll keep answering my calls and I''ll keep taking the 2 minutes it takes to file a complaint and in the end if my only accomplishment is that one piece of shit Telemarketer is fined or better yet some disrespectful retard gets fired it will have all been worth it.

By the way Monitor/Supervisor are you serious? :lol:

Yep, monitor calls and supervise rooms, get more hours and a better paycheck that way guess thats a bad thing? When I said someone who sees how it works I mean it as in the one of the shittiest jobs ever because no matter how nice and respectful you try to be to people there still rude. I typically dont complain and whine like a bitch though about it like you do. I just do my job and dont give a fuck about what little babies like you whine about. So since were getting personal, whats your job? What do you do that makes you so better than everyone?

may93
02-06-2010, 01:20 AM
Yep, monitor calls and supervise rooms, get more hours and a better paycheck that way guess thats a bad thing? When I said someone who sees how it works I mean it as in the one of the shittiest jobs ever because no matter how nice and respectful you try to be to people there still rude. I typically dont complain and whine like a bitch though about it like you do. I just do my job and dont give a fuck about what little babies like you whine about. So since were getting personal, whats your job? What do you do that makes you so better than everyone?

You just cant grasp the fact people hate you because your a telemarketer can you? Your obviously very young because anyone who his actually qualified to be a supervisor of others individuals would be professional enough to refrain from your constant profanity and obscene jestures. Grow up, get a respectful job an quit harrassing people like myself and others who like to be left alone while at home with their families.
My job isnt really important because I do it everyday without annoying you or others. I can tell you I had to have military experience and a college background to get it. Can you say the same thing about the qualifications needed for your job? I doubt it!

306Power
02-06-2010, 01:37 AM
You just cant grasp the fact people hate you because your a telemarketer can you? Your obviously very young because anyone who his actually qualified to be a supervisor of others individuals would be professional enough to refrain from your constant profanity and obscene jestures. Grow up, get a respectful job an quit harrassing people like myself and others who like to be left alone while at home with their families.
My job isnt really important because I do it everyday without annoying you or others. I can tell you I had to have military experience and a college background to get it. Can you say the same thing about the qualifications needed for your job? I doubt it!

Yep I'm young and dumb :D, better than being old and limp like you. Theres a difference in work and at home, I dont say "profanity" with the people I supervise. At home I say whatever the fuck I want, is that ok Dad? College!?! You must be some kind of genius, I dont think anybody has ever completed College and the Military have they??? Wow, must be some kind of record. It's hard to get a College degree when I'm only 19 dumb ass lol. Exactally why I work at a market research company, somewhere until I can start my career. A job is a job, I dont care what the hell it is its better than nothing.

may93
02-06-2010, 02:10 AM
Yep I'm young and dumb .

Finally you say something I agree with. Get some life experiences, growup, and maybe we can continue the conversation at a later date when you know what your talking about. Im done with this conversation though as you talking about my dick has me concerned. I'll add you to the sites version of DNC (ignore list) so that way it will be one less stupid conversation I have to deal with each day.

I also noticed you have over 700 post in just one month. Seriously kid get a real job.Thats obsessive! I dont have time to post that much in a year. Try reading and learning a little instead of replying on everyones thread. Especially if you dont know what your talking about. And quit calling people at home as we dont care what you have to say. "Monitor/Supervisor":lol: I'm still laughing.

306Power
02-06-2010, 02:52 AM
Finally you say something I agree with. Get some life experiences, growup, and maybe we can continue the conversation at a later date when you know what your talking about. Im done with this conversation though as you talking about my dick has me concerned. I'll add you to the sites version of DNC (ignore list) so that way it will be one less stupid conversation I have to deal with each day.

I also noticed you have over 700 post in just one month. Seriously kid get a real job.Thats obsessive! I dont have time to post that much in a year. Try reading and learning a little instead of replying on everyones thread. Especially if you dont know what your talking about. And quit calling people at home as we dont care what you have to say. "Monitor/Supervisor":lol: I'm still laughing.

College degree and you cant read how I've been here for 1 year and a month not one month, brilliant! I'm still laughing that you dont even know what market research really is. I wont quit calling people, I'll do it as long as this is my job. You'll continue to get calls from market research companies as well, no matter how much you cry and bitch. This is not my real job dumb ass not even close to my career, just something to get me by for the time being. I've read and learned a lot since I've been on here and will continue to do so. I've also noticed you have an attitude that you know it all, you need to take a step back and realize that you dont. Espicially since you cant read the fact that I've been here for 1 year and a month not a month and if you judge someone by their job. You want to talk about "growing up" seems only someone immature would judge someone they dont know by their job. Overall people must care what we have to say on the phones or else the company couldnt have stayed in business for 25 years, I thought you went to College? Damn. Learn that you dont know it all and we can easily sit here and not argue over something that is out of both of our control, I dont know shit about your job whatever it might be. I dont know near as much about cars as a lot of people on here, hints why I'm here to read and learn.

may93
02-06-2010, 03:09 AM
Like a true telemarketer your still trying to contact me. I placed you on the ignore list. Any and all of your messages are blocked other then your sign on. Quit wasting your time. I have no idea what your saying!