PDA

View Full Version : Three years....

Mista Bone
02-07-2010, 03:27 AM
seems like a long time, but feels just like yesterday.

Ms. Holly and Amanda, the best wishes to you today on this difficult day.

Reverend 5.0.......thanks. You've impacted more people than you ever knew, wish you didn't have to leave so soon.

Stangman
02-07-2010, 04:44 AM
:agree:

:(

Katmandu
02-07-2010, 11:12 AM
:angel:

ibstrokin
02-07-2010, 02:01 PM

draggin50
02-07-2010, 08:22 PM
Inspiration for so many. Always missed! Best wishes.

beefcake
02-07-2010, 10:33 PM
Will be missed forever...............................

ruby71oh
02-07-2010, 11:17 PM
That's it?????!?!?!?!??!?! The man that created this whole website, created this Mustang family gets 6 freaking posts on the anniversary of his death??? What a sad, sad fact. My brother must be looking down from above and shaking his head...such a shame.

To those who are new and didn't know my brother, he was an outstanding person who would drop anything to help a friend out. He took his own life for the love of cars....no he didn't commit suicide...he was too busy getting ready for a car show and didn't take the time to see a cardiologist. Just a day would've kept him here so that many more could laugh with his goofy humor. My brother Vinny could find a joke in anything. If there was anything my brother could do best was make others laugh. He had such a contagious smile and a joy for telling jokes or stories so that others would laugh. He was such an entertainment on a daily basis. There are many days I shake my head and wonder how and why Holly put up with as much as she did! He was the one to make her laugh the most in good times and bad. And to leave his peanut behind...just one day at the doctor's could've given him more time with her. To teach her how to drive and how to drive a mustang the right way. To educate her on the way to properly do a burnout!!! Oh, how he would've loved to teach her the ins and outs of cars. He had such a love for Holly, Amanda and his family. So to those who didn't know him, look around the site for a video or two that will definitely make you laugh. To those who did know him...keep his memory alive, his laughter in your thoughts and the love of mustangs in your hearts for him.

To my brother...you are definitely missed a lot. Words cannot explain the pain I feel. If only I had a day to talk again, an hour to laugh with you and a moment to tell you that I love you.

mustangrfast88
02-07-2010, 11:21 PM
never meet you vinny but you are missed every day

cobradon
02-07-2010, 11:30 PM

sean
02-07-2010, 11:36 PM
I have seen the videos. Funny stuff. Wish I could have had time to know him.

Mista Bone
02-07-2010, 11:44 PM
Ruby, why I started this post...and yes I'm ashamed and the LACK of posts.

B-R-A-K-E.....

I won't let the spirit of Vinny and what he stood for rest. Few of late seem forget his contagious spirit and humor, I won't. I wasn't even in the close circle of friends either.

The last time I got to speak to Vinny....he couldn't shut up about TT being at Calvacade.....

http://i107.photobucket.com/albums/m307/bonespec/SBZ/CofC%202007/P1270002.jpg

http://i107.photobucket.com/albums/m307/bonespec/SBZ/Fall%202007/PA140001.jpg

89notch
02-07-2010, 11:48 PM
It's hard to believe it's been so long already. I can only imagine what Amanda and Holly have gone through. I was torn apart when my dad passed and I was 22 years old. Holly and Amanda keep your heads up and celebrate his life.

Buckeye
02-07-2010, 11:55 PM
I am of the belief that you should celibrate one's life not the day one died. I think it is very clear he is still loved and thought of by his family (blood, love, or fellow SB'rs all the same). I never met him in person but anyone that created this site that unlike most sites people will go out of thier way to help fellow members and is loved by so many had to be a great guy.

Also it so does not seem like 3 years...Wow

306Power
02-08-2010, 12:00 AM
If only I had the chance to meet him, RIP Reverend 5.0.

347sc
02-08-2010, 12:19 AM
I have thought about him all day. Not too many go by that I dont in some form or another. I have the poster of TT hanging in the shop and it reminds me that tomorrow is not sure thing so make today what you want it to be.He worked so hard to build that car and never got to enjoy what he created. I miss Vin. He was a friend and will not be forgotten by me or anyone else that knew him.

I choose to remember him for his life,though short touched so many.
My prayers still for Holly and Amanda.

Holly
02-08-2010, 12:20 AM
Holly and Amanda keep your heads up and celebrate his life.

Thanks Kelly. I think a lof of things fade over time with people, but let it be known, NOT A DAY GOES BY that I don't think about Vinny, our life we might be living right now. I still miss him, I love him, I still think about him EVERY SINGLE DAY of my life and it hurts me to even type this, cuz I think others forgot, but it's a constant thing on my mind. Vinny is ALWAYS on my mind, not a minute, not a thought goes through my mind ever, without Vinny passing through it.

I know, I am ramblling and I have been drinking, but NOBODY, and I mean NOBODY, will ever take the place or be as good as Vinny Changet in my mind, which is why I will probably die a lonely person. It's hard to go from the best, hard to explain, but someday, someone, might understand. Until then, leave me in my memories, my grief, cuz that's all I got right now. I loved that man more than anybody ever thought possible, I guarantee you that.

2Kblacksleeper
02-08-2010, 01:24 AM
I never met Vinny in person but I have talked to him on here a few times and I do miss the way he would get people to participate in things.
Every time it snows, every time I see or hear a turbo stang I think of him and what we all know we lost and all of those that didn't know him have missed out on.
Vinny was a great guy. Still is all we have to do is keep the memories alive in our hearts and in our mind and it will be like he never left.

John

draggin50
02-08-2010, 01:46 AM
Alot of people I have talked to on here have never met him and some dont even know his story or the web sites history and how he started it. Its a shame he left so soon but he has left us many great things. Greatly missed and my prayers go out to his family. God bless you all!

Maximus
02-08-2010, 02:24 AM
Ruby, why I started this post...and yes I'm ashamed and the LACK of posts.

Coming from someone who Blasts SBZ on another Forum...FUCK YOU!

cobra429boss
02-08-2010, 02:54 AM
I have thought about him all day. Not too many go by that I dont in some form or another. I have the poster of TT hanging in the shop and it reminds me that tomorrow is not sure thing so make today what you want it to be.He worked so hard to build that car and never got to enjoy what he created. I miss Vin. He was a friend and will not be forgotten by me or anyone else that knew him.

I choose to remember him for his life,though short touched so many.
My prayers still for Holly and Amanda.

I remember hanging out with you and vinny at your old shop Bo, Guy sure was cool as hell.. The first sbz event i went to he said hey shaun come here Come help me climb on the roof of this place and grap that flyer LOL. Good times man, I have a sbz sticker i bought off him up at qauler steak i have refused to put it on a car because every car i have had no plans to keep so its sill layin my room.. RIp Vinny.. Your def missed

85_SS_302_Coupe
02-08-2010, 04:07 AM
To be honest i was kind of avoiding it. After someone in that spotted thread asked about him and i posted the thread about him being gone, i read that whole thread and it tore me up. I've been pretty down all weekend.

It really amazes me how i only met him a few times but it still effects me that bad after 3 years. I'm sorry i just don't handle these situations very well.

9cobra4
02-08-2010, 04:59 AM
Ruby, I understand you being upset over 6 posts, but some people(like me) don't know what to say and/or are not good with dealing with things..and also its the anniversary of his death, I understand people want him to be remembered(which he definitely doesn't need a thread to do that, if no one ever said a word about him again, people would still think of him everyday), but maybe people just don't like remembering today, therefore didn't post in the thread. It doesn't mean they don't miss Vinny, who will forever be missed.

cobrajoe
02-08-2010, 06:15 AM
Been busy with family issues, but Vinny you are missed!:angel:

Katmandu
02-08-2010, 07:18 AM
That's it?????!?!?!?!??!?! The man that created this whole website, created this Mustang family gets 6 freaking posts on the anniversary of his death??? What a sad, sad fact. My brother must be looking down from above and shaking his head...such a shame.Ruby, I know you are in pain and I'm sorry for that. People truly do care in their hearts. They don't needed shamed for not posting up. This thread is less than (1) day old and a lot of people may not yet have seen it.

People are very uncomfortable with the subject of death and many may not know what to say.

Vinny is in Peace now and he know this Community is not a bunch of heartless careless thugs. He knows the love his family and friends have for him.

Let there be Peace. :angel:

BigBadStang
02-08-2010, 08:19 AM
Ruby, I know you are in pain and I'm sorry for that. People truly do care in their hearts. They don't needed shamed for not posting up. This thread is less than (1) day old and a lot of people may not yet have seen it.

People are very uncomfortable with the subject of death and many may not know what to say.

Vinny is in Peace now and he know this Community is not a bunch of heartless careless thugs. He knows the love his family and friends have for him.

Let there be Peace. :angel:

Very well said sir. We miss ya Vin man.

MrsAPE
02-08-2010, 09:39 AM
Just because I've not typed the words doesn't mean he's forgotten. No one that met him could forget him. Never forgotten.

nkystanger
02-08-2010, 09:52 AM
RIP Vinny.....

Truly one of a kind......

5.0calypso93lx
02-08-2010, 11:23 AM
Very well said Bone and couldn't agree more!

bestracing
02-08-2010, 04:23 PM
.........maybe people just don't like remembering today, therefore didn't post in the thread. It doesn't mean they don't miss Vinny, who will forever be missed.
True and I'm not on here as much anymore since then either.

Hope things are better for you emotionally Holly and he will always be with you in your heart.

Metcalf Racing
02-08-2010, 10:07 PM
As you can tell the lack of response is mostly do to the fact that 90% of the original sbz that knew Vinny have either been banned or ran off by the mods put in power after his death. Most of the catz on here now joined over the pinks show(which is cool) the Real SBZ family is dead also. I liked screwing with Vinny and he banned me by weekly, but that was just something we did. It was a game. This site has lost its swagger since his death. Vinny was about the cars and the RACING! And belive it or not he liked the dramma that came from it. Sure he'd get pissed time to time but that's why its fun. He wanted to create the worlds largest mustang web site. I think we should continue to help his dream come true. I also think we should try to get back lost members such as Kevin(Deadpedal) and help get this site back on the path Vinny had it on. Big Rob and I went to the SBZ cruise in,because weather we are banned or not we ARE STANGBANGERZ and always will be! We went and talked with a lot of old school members and the main topic was how no one knew each other with all the new faces. Which also is cool but they can't miss someone they never knew

Metcalf Racing
02-08-2010, 10:10 PM
Coming from someone who Blasts SBZ on another Forum...FUCK YOU!

Lmao. Damn Skippy

Paul408Notch
02-08-2010, 10:40 PM
I considered Vinny one of my best friends, I just like thinking of all of the happy memories he gave me, not the one sad one. That's why I didn't post in here.

Katmandu
02-08-2010, 10:42 PM
This site has lost its swagger since his death. Sure did. :rolleyes:

I also think we should try to get back lost members such as Kevin(Deadpedal) and help get this site back on the path Vinny had it on. Kev (DeDpedal) needs to get his funny ass back in here! :bigthumb

MrsAPE
02-09-2010, 02:49 PM
I liked screwing with Vinny and he banned me by weekly, but that was just something we did.

He told me once you were like two different people...the one that posted up here and the one he would see at the track. :lol:

03z06vette
02-09-2010, 03:25 PM
I talked to vinny once at bobs braded line, i was driving my 94 cobra at the time and he was very cool He invited me to one of the meets. unfortunetly i didnt make it. after reading all the posts about him i wish id have known him better. I enjoy this site and hope to help build it. i am a new member but am interested in helping with whatever i can!!

Evil_Capri
02-09-2010, 04:14 PM
I agree with those that posted about replying to this thread and not knowing exactly what to say. So a simple R.I.P. and thoughts and prayers extended to Vinny's family and friends!

Metcalf Racing
02-09-2010, 04:20 PM
He told me once you were like two different people...the one that posted up here and the one he would see at the track. :lol:
I am. We always had a good time at the track and the local meets. But online was different. We all liked to pick at each other for fun, but I always took it a step to far. One time I posted a video of Hollys notch with the motor out of the TT in it. I was making fun of him for hanging gears or something. He got furious and then when he knew I was laughing about it he got mad for real. But we always would end up working out our diferences and laughing about it later. I lot of people just say it, but I do miss him