PDA

View Full Version : Starship Troopers

Goldenpony
02-14-2010, 01:38 AM
I just watched my new Blu Ray copy of one of my favorite movies, "Starship Troopers". Damn, I love that movie. I will never know why it wasn't a bigger hit. The soundtrack was fantastic too. :popcorn:

306Power
02-14-2010, 02:19 AM
Great movie. I remember when it came out (1997?), me and my Grandpa use to watch it almost everytime I went over his house.

sean
02-15-2010, 01:13 AM
they made a sequil and if i remember right it was just as campy. I liked the needless gore in the first and I think it carried over to the next.

Mista Bone
02-15-2010, 05:29 AM
I just watched my new Blu Ray copy of one of my favorite movies, "Starship Troopers". Damn, I love that movie. I will never know why it wasn't a bigger hit. The soundtrack was fantastic too. :popcorn:

so you only watched the shower scene.

DeckerEnt
02-15-2010, 09:45 AM
so you only watched the shower scene.

You Too??? LOL.

NXcoupe
02-15-2010, 10:26 AM
Actually, they made three starship troopers, yeah I have all three on my hard drive. The second one sucked in comparison to the first, and the third one rocked because it had all the original stars in it, and it was just as cool as the first one, same story line too. If you haven't had a chance to see it, get the third one.

85_SS_302_Coupe
02-15-2010, 11:07 AM
Wasn't there some kind of serious religious undertone to this movie? I seem to remember reading something relating to religion about this movie.

mustanger
02-15-2010, 05:38 PM
Actually, they made three starship troopers, yeah I have all three on my hard drive. The second one sucked in comparison to the first, and the third one rocked because it had all the original stars in it, and it was just as cool as the first one, same story line too. If you haven't had a chance to see it, get the third one.

Not all of the original stars came back for the third one...Michael Ironsides charactor was dead and of course DIZ was killed in the first one....sorry I just had to state that lol...I can't remember, was Doogy back for the third?

INSANEBA
02-22-2010, 03:52 PM
Well the word doggy comes to mind when I think of that lil hottie that starred in it lol, god she is amazing!!!!!

Pitbull1052
02-22-2010, 04:11 PM
Love that movie!!! I didnt really care for the sequals but still not bad