PDA

View Full Version : FS several items

Pitbull1052
02-26-2010, 11:26 AM
Alright so i'm pretty sure my tranny took a crap on me so I need to part with a few things. Everything is OBO so please make some offers.

hatchback Saleen wing in great shape painted black $100.00 obo

Halo seats front and back in great shape but the driver bolster does have about a 6" tear but the rest of the seats are in perfect condition. (gray with red piping) (make offer)

SVO tail lights a couple of cracks but in great shape I took about 5 min. cleaned and waxed one and they'll clean up really nice. (make offer)

140 Speedo with dash pod and steering wheel covers (make offer) shows 85,000 miles I think.

Tilt and or Airbag wheel. The tilt is in my car right now but I can take it out if someone really needs it, if that sells then I'll keep the airbag wheel. $100 o.b.o. either one again only one of them is for sale just depends on what's needed. Airbag wheel is leather wrapped and in perfect shape.

Hurst short throw for T-5 it's the billet plus shifter I'd get a new handle for it I sold the short handle I had but it's still a great shifter and an upgrade over stock. This was over $200 new....... $100 o.b.o.

Thanks

Brad

Pitbull1052
02-26-2010, 02:56 PM
again these are OBO

pegasus
02-26-2010, 02:58 PM
pic of the seat?

Pitbull1052
02-26-2010, 03:01 PM
they are in storage I'll see what I can dig up the rip really isnt that bad I think I price it at one shop and it's like 80 bucks or something to repair it.