PDA

View Full Version : Corn Fed....

Stolly113
03-04-2010, 02:09 AM
My friends dad decided to do a E85 swap on his 71 chevelle this is just a quick video i shot for him, the E85 makes the car have a lower rumble sound so it messes with my video camera a little...

http://www.streetfire.net/video/Corn-Fed-71Chevelle-E85_739085.htm

stocknotch
03-04-2010, 03:09 AM
That almost looks like the car I seen at the Rallys cruise in last year parked front row next to the general lee. A real old, grey haired man, that looked like a flaming homo, was sitting beside it and was talking shit saying it used to be the fastest streetcar in middletown till some guys rolled a turbo mustang out of their garage and busted his ass. Later I heard this same old man had lost his balls and gave up racing.....small world i guess eh?

Metcalf Racing
03-04-2010, 08:29 AM
I can't wait till saturday. I bet this big dumb queer that his car won't get in the 10's with in its first 5 passes. The car has been 10.7x a couple times but spends most of its time in the 10.9x to 11.0 range. Then he made the switch to E85 and isn't getting it dyno tuned. Lol!!! Money in the BANK!!!

nsaniti
03-04-2010, 05:16 PM
that the "blown income" car? and there was quite a few turbo stangs in middletown that walked him on 75, if thats the car. his son was an alright dude though, used to drive a little civic hatch.

SLWB16hatch
03-04-2010, 11:26 PM
that the "blown income" car? and there was quite a few turbo stangs in middletown that walked him on 75, if thats the car. his son was an alright dude though, used to drive a little civic hatch.

first of all the car never got beat by any turbo stangs on the street, you have no idea what your talking about....................Mike

nsaniti
03-05-2010, 06:37 AM
maybe im wrong about the races then idk its been a while since ive been out in middletown. just thought thats what i remembered, but like i said its been a good 3 years atleast. most of the time i remember just seeing it on a trailer.

plated
03-05-2010, 08:46 AM
first of all the car never got beat by any turbo stangs on the street, you have no idea what your talking about....................Mike
i bet theres a good chance if he lined up to a turbostang the cheby would get walked,i know a couple that would love to;)

SLWB16hatch
03-05-2010, 03:03 PM
well plated, i know you dont own anything fast so dont talk smack with other peoples cars....

and second this car has never been walked cause 90% of your "dirty dozen" couldnt do it....plain and simple...

SLWB16hatch
03-05-2010, 03:15 PM
Find any mustang that's comparable...stock suspension on a 10" tire, a small block, full interior. Weighs 3580 with a driver...and let's get it done...she's not mini tubbed, stock suspension, on a 30x10, all stock front suspension, full interior, and she is all factory steel other than the hood. Still has 4 wheel manual drums...

k062693w
03-05-2010, 03:28 PM
well plated, i know you dont own anything fast so dont talk smack with other peoples cars....

and second this car has never been walked cause 90% of your "dirty dozen" couldnt do it....plain and simple...

Find any mustang that's comparable...stock suspension on a 10" tire, a small block, full interior. Weighs 3580 with a driver...and let's get it done...she's not mini tubbed, stock suspension, on a 30x10, all stock front suspension, full interior, and she is all factory steel other than the hood. Still has 4 wheel manual drums...

:confused: :rolleyes: :confused: So which is it ??? It can beat 90% ??? Or only if they meet the above criteria ???

Walter
03-05-2010, 03:29 PM
:popcorn:

dsmawd350
03-05-2010, 03:30 PM
well you're not gonna find a fast mustang on here weigin 3580 lb to start . you chose to build a boat not anyone else fault. full interior blah blah blah, does it need to have a pine tree air freshner, 2 bags of grocerys in the back, a stuffed animal on the package tray and a full tank of gas too? run what you brung. but im sure there are a few cars on here that could get it done. maybe even on a 275 radial ;). and if your gonna put restrictions on shit take those super swampers off and put a 28 on it...

SLWB16hatch
03-05-2010, 03:52 PM
Well clearly you don't have a damn clue about the car...it goes thru a 6900 so clearly doesn't need a smaller tire...

Second it was brought up that it got walked by a mustang. Which never happened. And he said that there are a few mustangs that would love to beat it. Well the plain and simple fact is that this is a street car not a fuckin 2500lb caged to hell dime a dozen mustang. I own a mustang and I have never seen any fast full interiored full weight mustang. Like I said before a full blown race car prolly would beat it, but line something comparable next to it and let's get it done...

Walter
03-05-2010, 04:00 PM
Ive never seen a fast, full weight mustang either.

plated
03-05-2010, 04:04 PM
Well clearly you don't have a damn clue about the car...it goes thru a 6900 so clearly doesn't need a smaller tire...

Second it was brought up that it got walked by a mustang. Which never happened. And he said that there are a few mustangs that would love to beat it. Well the plain and simple fact is that this is a street car not a fuckin 2500lb caged to hell dime a dozen mustang. I own a mustang and I have never seen any fast full interiored full weight mustang. Like I said before a full blown race car prolly would beat it, but line something comparable next to it and let's get it done... i'll whip him on a 10sp anyday bring dat shit cuz.now don't make go up the junkyard this weekend and slap something to gether to shut you up,e85 pffft i'll run on swifty 87 and eat him with just another mustang that would owne it;) just not your though:bigthumb

SLWB16hatch
03-05-2010, 04:06 PM
why is everyone panties in a bunch over a little video of my car on e85? no one came on here talking shit until someone stated a false comment about it getting walked by a turbo mustang on 75, which never happened, i would hope a light mustang with a turbo would beat the chevelle, mine is n/a no power adders..........btw F.U. Craig and Rob......lol.........Mike

SLWB16hatch
03-05-2010, 04:08 PM
i'll whip him on a 10sp anyday bring dat shit cuz.now don't make go up the junkyard this weekend and slap something to gether to shut you up,e85 pffft i'll run on swifty 87 and eat him with just another mustang that would owne it;) just not your though:bigthumb

i got a old 4spd schwinn on slicks.....lets do this....

plated
03-05-2010, 04:09 PM
why is everyone panties in a bunch over a little video of my car on e85? no one came on here talking shit until someone stated a false comment about it getting walked by a turbo mustang on 75, which never happened, i would hope a light mustang with a turbo would beat the chevelle, mine is n/a no power adders..........btw F.U. Craig and Rob......lol.........Mike

get him on 75 i'll get some video of it get spanked again by just another mustang :fart:

dsmawd350
03-05-2010, 04:22 PM
Ive never seen a fast, full weight mustang either.

a full weight mustang is like 3100 lbs :lol: i said you're not gonna find one on here weighing almost 3600lbs, which is what he was saying it needed to weigh. Most of the fast mustangs that would be ones to race this dude are probably 2900 lb or less foxes

nsaniti
03-05-2010, 04:40 PM
lmao if anyones panties is all in a bunch id say its yours over a little bs about it getting walked. sorry i fucked with ur e-rep buddy.

SLWB16hatch
03-05-2010, 04:54 PM
lmao if anyones panties is all in a bunch id say its yours over a little bs about it getting walked. sorry i fucked with ur e-rep buddy.

No you didn't hurt my "e-rep", you just don't have a damn clue what ur talking about. This car hardly got raced on the street and def NEVER got raced on 75 like the rest of the idiot kids that highway race. That shit is stupid and is an easy way to wreck and total ur car...plain and simple...

SLWB16hatch
03-05-2010, 04:58 PM
And ps the junkyard mustang idea...not gonna happen.

plated
03-05-2010, 05:04 PM
And ps the junkyard mustang idea...not gonna happen.
shit the last one i slapped together with junkyard junk would have eatin it like corn on the cob p.s i could happen

SLWB16hatch
03-05-2010, 05:05 PM
But if you wanna go waste ur money to build a junkyard mustang...you got a lane!

SLWB16hatch
03-05-2010, 05:06 PM
Well that's good. Do it again...like I said you gotta lane. So come get beat...

facemelter71
03-05-2010, 05:11 PM
:confused: :rolleyes: :confused: So which is it ??? It can beat 90% ??? Or only if they meet the above criteria ???

X2.Kinda curious myslelf.
Wait,your racing your friends Dads car??? Awesome.

nsaniti
03-05-2010, 05:38 PM
No you didn't hurt my "e-rep", you just don't have a damn clue what ur talking about. This car hardly got raced on the street and def NEVER got raced on 75 like the rest of the idiot kids that highway race. That shit is stupid and is an easy way to wreck and total ur car...plain and simple...

lol i was just bsing because i saw your dads car on here. no need to get upset . i know his car stays on the trailer for most of the meets, only time ive seen him about to run a mustang was on breiel and the cops showed up right before it happened. you guys were all ok in my book, i used to drive the beat up looking turbo honda. anyhow like i said, just givin ya a little shit :lol:

facemelter71
03-05-2010, 05:44 PM
lol i was just bsing because i saw your dads car on here. no need to get upset . i know his car stays on the trailer for most of the meets, only time ive seen him about to run a mustang was on breiel and the cops showed up right before it happened. you guys were all ok in my book, i used to drive the beat up looking turbo honda. anyhow like i said, just givin ya a little shit :lol:

HAHA.I remember that car.

nsaniti
03-05-2010, 05:53 PM
HAHA.I remember that car.

i miss it. used to get the funniest looks when people heard the rusted multi-colored 4-door honda spool up lmfao. :lol:

clueless_racing
03-05-2010, 05:56 PM

you apparently havent been to middletown much.The only time its came up there on a trailer is when they have just got back in town from the track.They drive that car up to the castle alot more than you think.

nsaniti
03-05-2010, 06:02 PM
oh boy all the middletucky fans coming out to correct my memory from 3 years ago. sorry that im not spot on to your meets cupcake, ill try harder next time.

edit : if ud like ill draw u a pretty picture, so you know exactly what i remember? i mean really does it matter if it was on a fucking trailer or not? lmfao???

Walter
03-05-2010, 06:04 PM
So its daddy's car?

SLWB16hatch
03-05-2010, 06:06 PM
Yea that car only showed up on the trailer once, and that was after we came home from racing the underground shootout in louisville at ohio valley. But other than that it was driven up there about every other weekend...shit the whole reason we switched to e85 was cause we wanna drive it to the track. This thing was driven to a funeral in new miami, to the gravesite in trenton, then to get food and home. She gets tons of street miles...

And ps, no I'm racing my car....there is a difference...

SLWB16hatch
03-05-2010, 06:07 PM
So its daddy's car?
No its my grandpas car that bought it new in 71, then my dad inherited it, we did shit to it, then I inherited it and we did more shit to it....

SLWB16hatch
03-05-2010, 06:09 PM
oh boy all the middletucky fans coming out to correct my memory from 3 years ago. sorry that im not spot on to your meets cupcake, ill try harder next time.

edit : if ud like ill draw u a pretty picture, so you know exactly what i remember? i mean really does it matter if it was on a fucking trailer or not? lmfao???

Nah its good, don't try we'd rather not gay up our hang out....but thanks anyway...

nsaniti
03-05-2010, 06:10 PM
Nah its good, don't try we'd rather not gay up our hang out....but thanks anyway...

lmao really? you used to be an alright guy, hard to believe you dont remember me. i think you had the hood off of your hatch while i was up there. but whatever you say :lol: anyways ill let you get back to thinking up another middletucky caliber insult :lol::lol:

Walter
03-05-2010, 06:12 PM
No its my grandpas car that bought it new in 71, then my dad inherited it, we did shit to it, then I inherited it and we did more shit to it....

So its yours? I thought the vid said friends dads car?

nsaniti
03-05-2010, 06:13 PM
So its yours? I thought the vid said friends dads car?

he didnt post the vid, but last time i was in the shitty middie it was his dads car. if that changed since then, idk.

SLWB16hatch
03-05-2010, 06:14 PM
Haha I really don't remember you...what body style four door do you have?

And ps that was an outside video...he doesn't know. The car is in my name and has been forever...

Walter
03-05-2010, 06:16 PM
Nice car. Post up some pics.

SLWB16hatch
03-05-2010, 06:17 PM
he didnt post the vid, but last time i was in the shitty middie it was his dads car. if that changed since then, idk.
Hold on did you have the little like 92-95 4 door? If this is who I think it is you def don't know shit about any real racing in middletown. You were fine til you and ur stupid ass buddies hauled ass like a bunch of ricebags when rob went out to race that blue firebird...and when we got back I ripped like a group of like 12 peoples asses for acting like idiots around kids...

nsaniti
03-05-2010, 06:21 PM
Haha I really don't remember you...what body style four door do you have?

And ps that was an outside video...he doesn't know. The car is in my name and has been forever...

lol i dont have my honda anymore, but i had a 93 civic ex. was mostly silver. i either had no front bumper cover or a red one on it im not sure.

nsaniti
03-05-2010, 06:22 PM
Hold on did you have the little like 92-95 4 door? If this is who I think it is you def don't know shit about any real racing in middletown. You were fine til you and ur stupid ass buddies hauled ass like a bunch of ricebags when rob went out to race that blue firebird...and when we got back I ripped like a group of like 12 peoples asses for acting like idiots around kids...

lol i didnt know anyone who went to follow that race, so dont associate me with that. i do remember you getting mad about it though. if thats the one that was on 73 anyways.

also i never said anything about being into your middletown scene, just that i used to come out to a few meets lol. in fact, i didnt even drive to said meet that ended up at mcdonalds.

SLWB16hatch
03-05-2010, 06:22 PM
Nice car. Post up some pics.
Thanks brother. I need to go take some as soon as it warms up...lol

facemelter71
03-05-2010, 06:27 PM
Jesus Nsaniti,you cant remember that one fucking day from 3 years ago.Im ashamed of you.

nsaniti
03-05-2010, 06:28 PM
Jesus Nsaniti,you cant remember that one fucking day from 3 years ago.Im ashamed of you.

hahahah right thats what im trying to figure out, ffs i wish i had nothing better to do than critique someones long term memory.

Metcalf Racing
03-05-2010, 06:57 PM
Watch it guys these guys live in their own little world. I've got your back on it being trailerd. The towed it up town the night I went to race him in front of hills in my turbo car. That's the night he called the cops on himself to get out of the ass spanking he was about to receive. The guys from Columbus are still laughing at him about that. Lmao

Metcalf Racing
03-05-2010, 06:58 PM
They fail to mention it has a window net. Lmao!!!!

plated
03-05-2010, 06:59 PM
Watch it guys these guys live in their own little world. I've got your back on it being trailerd. The towed it up town the night I went to race him in front of hills in my turbo car. That's the night he called the cops on himself to get out of the ass spanking he was about to receive. The guys from Columbus are still laughing at him about that. Lmao
he said he called the cops on his self :lol::bigthumb what did he tell them lmfao

Walter
03-05-2010, 07:22 PM
LOL wow.

nsaniti
03-05-2010, 07:37 PM

right in front of aimes or whatever its called? same night we ended up at mcdonalds i think. if so thats the night hes trying to say "my friends" followed rob down 73 to watch the race. i didnt even have my car out that night i was drunk, and i didnt bring any "friends" lol. but as long as i can remember, theres always a bunch of spectators following hyped up races at those meets, partially why i was never a fan of racing there.

i remember when the blue capri and the procharged maroon sn95 ran on breiel with the huge line of cars & bikes behind them. pretty sure we all ended up blowing by a cop in the u-turn lane mid race.

SLWB16hatch
03-05-2010, 10:38 PM
Craig
this is the old man speaking, you really need to shut the fuck up, yes our car has a window net, but when you run 9's consistantly and let me say that again CONSISTANTLY you have to have one (safety rules) but you don't know shit about that you pulled one 9 second pass out of your ass, and as far as the car being on a trailor, yes it was we just had came back from the track. and as far as a spanking i was going to get from your turbo mustang, that wasn't going to happen that night, but we never got to find out. and anyone who would think i called the cops on myself are just IGNORANT and you believe that so i rest my case!!!!!!. Now why don't you tell everyone that wasn't at tri state that spring afternoon last year what i did to that hobbled up piece of shit mustang you had, i assfucked it yea thats right i said it I ASSFUCKED IT with my junky ass piece of shit that you constantly dog for no apparent reason because i never have said anything bad about your car until now YOU RETARDED FUCK!!!!!.
no wonder you are always getting banned off of this site because you are a CLASS 1 FUCKING RETARD!!!!!! now go climb back in your fucking hole and shut your trap, but i am a ok guy when i help you out and rewire your garage so you don't have to use a extension cord to work on your cars in the back yard or when i help your cousin bill out anytime he needs me to work on his carbs for him, and i;m not bringing Bill in on this shit, i will help anyone who needs it but as far as you, you can go FUCK YOURSELF...Mike

Metcalf Racing
03-05-2010, 10:39 PM
I'm not sure who followed Rob. I was in the car racing the blus TA from columbus. We left mcdonalds and went back to ames after that and raced

Metcalf Racing
03-05-2010, 10:41 PM
Craig
this is the old man speaking, you really need to shut the fuck up, yes our car has a window net, but when you run 9's consistantly and let me say that again CONSISTANTLY you have to have one (safety rules) but you don't know shit about that you pulled one 9 second pass out of your ass, and as far as the car being on a trailor, yes it was we just had came back from the track. and as far as a spanking i was going to get from your turbo mustang, that wasn't going to happen that night, but we never got to find out. and anyone who would think i called the cops on myself are just IGNORANT and you believe that so i rest my case!!!!!!. Now why don't you tell everyone that wasn't at tri state that spring afternoon last year what i did to that hobbled up piece of shit mustang you had, i assfucked it yea thats right i said it I ASSFUCKED IT with my junky ass piece of shit that you constantly dog for no apparent reason because i never have said anything bad about your car until now YOU RETARDED FUCK!!!!!.
no wonder you are always getting banned off of this site because you are a CLASS 1 FUCKING RETARD!!!!!! now go climb back in your fucking hole and shut your trap, but i am a ok guy when i help you out and rewire your garage so you don't have to use a extension cord to work on your cars in the back yard or when i help your cousin bill out anytime he needs me to work on his carbs for him, and i;m not bringing Bill in on this shit, i will help anyone who needs it but as far as you, you can go FUCK YOURSELF...Mike

Ahhahhahahaahhahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahaahhahaha. I win

SLWB16hatch
03-05-2010, 10:56 PM
wow so craig you are gonna bring shit up from the past....wow. well i do remember a time of calebs lil skinny ass punk'n you out in front of quite a few people. you had said for a week you were gonna whoop his ass, but when you were both uptown you wouldnt say anything to him. and from what i heard he was gonna knock that mullet off ur head....oh wait, you knocked it off for him the night you threw your back out throwing a haymaker while you were double teaming some 5 ft nothing kid while brandon held him....and somehow you STILL MISSED!!!! hahahaha....wow. oh wait wasnt my old man up there knocking some mother fucker out that threw a beer on your car?....wow, i guess you were right for talking shit tho right? i meant he backs you up, helps you out with your garage...but hey fuck it.

Metcalf Racing
03-05-2010, 10:57 PM
Remember when I beat u at kilkare. Lmao. Yeah you beat me at tristate and I thought me car broke. I found out it had an injector that came unpluged and you wouldn't give me a rematch. Lol. Take a Zanex and go to bed. Lmao. Call you tomorrow and we'll talk about that dinner you owe me

Metcalf Racing
03-05-2010, 11:00 PM
wow so craig you are gonna bring shit up from the past....wow. well i do remember a time of calebs lil skinny ass punk'n you out in front of quite a few people. you had said for a week you were gonna whoop his ass, but when you were both uptown you wouldnt say anything to him. and from what i heard he was gonna knock that mullet off ur head....oh wait, you knocked it off for him the night you threw your back out throwing a haymaker while you were double teaming some 5 ft nothing kid while brandon held him....and somehow you STILL MISSED!!!! hahahaha....wow. oh wait wasnt my old man up there knocking some mother fucker out that threw a beer on your car?....wow, i guess you were right for talking shit tho right? i meant he backs you up, helps you out with your garage...but hey fuck it.

Go to bed joshy your dad can talk for himself

Metcalf Racing
03-05-2010, 11:00 PM
You guys are going to look like shelbykid and his dad to these guys if you keep it up

SLWB16hatch
03-05-2010, 11:02 PM
woa woa woa....you raced the chevelle on a 50 shot and barely beat it...and the only reason you beat him was cause he slowed down to dodge the parts that were falling off ur mustang! lol. but when the chevelle was on a working 200 shot im pretty sure you got BUS LENGTHED, and the mustang was back to running what it usually ran...10.60s...and you asked for a rematch after he went a 9.60 to your 10.60. and all he said was go lay down a 9.60 in ur mustang while he put the 350 pills in it, and he would do the rematch...but you couldnt....sounds like a personal problem to me...

SLWB16hatch
03-05-2010, 11:03 PM
Go to bed joshy your dad can talk for himself

woa woa woa...craig hasnt ur wife yanked that leash and made you go to bed yet? lol

stocknotch
03-05-2010, 11:05 PM
LMAO!!! You cant make me mad! Nope not anymore!! You're just out to get under my skin but its not going to happoen anymore! You cant make me mad. I've learned how to keep u from making me mad. Nope i'm not mad...not gonna happen anymore...i'm not mad.

Metcalf Racing
03-05-2010, 11:05 PM
woa woa woa...craig hasnt ur wife yanked that leash and made you go to bed yet? lol

Nope,

SLWB16hatch
03-05-2010, 11:07 PM
haha...well go to bed before she yanks it....you know you cant claim injuries from home on workers comp....lol

and ps roberto, you arent making me mad, he just missed his blood pressure pill today! lol

Metcalf Racing
03-05-2010, 11:08 PM
If I was going to get mad about having a window net, I'd take it out. Glad I didn't make fun of your Cherry Red 16ft wheelie bars. Lmao!!!!

SLWB16hatch
03-05-2010, 11:10 PM
huh? cherry red? those were black thank you...and ps, when you go fast you need shit like that. lol. even tho they havent been on the car in forever. and the window net hasnt been hooked up since the year we put it in cause i cant drive the car with it up. so ha biatch...

SLWB16hatch
03-05-2010, 11:19 PM
paging the class 1 fucking retard....also known as metcalf racing....you there? oh shit she musta yanked that leash!!!lol

SLWB16hatch
03-05-2010, 11:19 PM
rob go wake ur girlfriend up!...lol

SLWB16hatch
03-05-2010, 11:21 PM
well the phone rang and my dad ran...i guess its closing time for otterbein...lol.

stocknotch
03-05-2010, 11:25 PM
I doubt he ran..He might have pushed his walker kinda fast but thats about it.

stocknotch
03-05-2010, 11:27 PM
I cant believe you paged the retard, then you were the one making the very next post, lol.

SLWB16hatch
03-05-2010, 11:31 PM
woa woa...dont hate. i thought maybe he'd respond...hey you go to sleep to you recovering anorexic....lol

Metcalf Racing
03-05-2010, 11:34 PM
Rob isn't a member. That's Smack so you might wanna watch. He already called your dad out

stocknotch
03-05-2010, 11:34 PM
Yeah cause my car is ready and willing to bust that baboon ass!!!

Metcalf Racing
03-05-2010, 11:36 PM
woa woa...dont hate. i thought maybe he'd respond...hey you go to sleep to you recovering anorexic....lol
You aint long for this site. Stangbangerz will ban you in a smooth second. Keep it up small fry. I've got a mustang that would luv that hemi

SLWB16hatch
03-05-2010, 11:39 PM
what mustang is that craigy...i know you dont mean robs coupe, or brandons coupe, or anyone elses mustang that isnt urs...? lol

SLWB16hatch
03-05-2010, 11:40 PM
ooh.. i scurred to get banned..lol. the hemi is down...lets do it. dirt road, me and you...

Metcalf Racing
03-05-2010, 11:41 PM
what mustang is that craigy...i know you dont mean robs coupe, or brandons coupe, or anyone elses mustang that isnt urs...? lol
You might wanna look behind my big truck before you get lippy. Hate to take your lunch money

nsaniti
03-05-2010, 11:43 PM
ohhh look what i missed LOL

Metcalf Racing
03-05-2010, 11:43 PM
ooh.. i scurred to get banned..lol. the hemi is down...lets do it. dirt road, me and you...
You wanna racing up a dirt hill you can try to follow my samurai

Metcalf Racing
03-05-2010, 11:52 PM
You wanna racing up a dirt hill you can try to follow my samurai

If you wanna race you got the mustang with the hemi. If you wanna go off road you can follow my samurai. If you wanna hook bumpers you can try to pull the big truck. If you wanna campare sweet trucks you can park beside my short bed chevy. And if you wanna see who can haul more people you can get with my explorer. And if you need to get to work you can hitch a ride in my flat bed. Bottom line is you can't win at any of it

Steves LX
03-06-2010, 12:22 AM
Nothing like Friday night entertainment. This is some funny shit here!!!

stocknotch
03-06-2010, 12:39 AM
If you wanna race you got the mustang with the hemi. If you wanna go off road you can follow my samurai. If you wanna hook bumpers you can try to pull the big truck. If you wanna campare sweet trucks you can park beside my short bed chevy. And if you wanna see who can haul more people you can get with my explorer. And if you need to get to work you can hitch a ride in my flat bed. Bottom line is you can't win at any of it

Don't forget about your 26ft sailboat!!!

nsaniti
03-06-2010, 01:34 AM
lmfao @ metcalf. classic shit

black90lx
03-06-2010, 04:06 AM
Don't forget about your 26ft sailboat!!!

yea you havent seen the song bird. me and brandon seen it. i thought aboutout making a remix of boats and hoe's on it....... :lol: :cool1:

Metcalf Racing
03-06-2010, 07:22 AM
You guys know your feelin the Song Bird. Its Vintage

SLWB16hatch
03-06-2010, 09:43 AM
after all is said and done,Craig your still a DICKHEAD, but you are still my friend buddy......Mike

stocknotch
03-06-2010, 12:54 PM
after all is said and done,Craig your still a DICKHEAD, but you are still my friend buddy......Mike

Well why dont you just suck him off? Fag!! lol