PDA

View Full Version : "New" stop signs

85_SS_302_Coupe
03-05-2010, 05:30 PM
Man whaaaaaaat thhhhhhheeeeeee fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck. My stupid little neighborhood must have mutinied and got together and decided we needed more stop signs, so now every 100 yards or so there's a stop sign. I have accidentally (seriously, accidentally) ran all 3 of the new signs TWICE now because i've lived back here for going on 8 years and i'm not used to stopping at these little side streets. It just feels stupid like i'm stopping in the middle of the road like a retard. I bet this weekend the local popo is gonna have a camp out going on busting out tickets left and right.

Here's my mad smiley to show my disapproval :mad:

k062693w
03-05-2010, 05:37 PM
LOL !!! Reminds me of when I lived in Michigan ... The new Chief of Police decided to do away with a 4 way stop, And change it to a 2 way !!! In the first 7 days there were 26 wrecks !!! People were not used to the other traffic not stopping, They finally changed it back when a lady was killed !!!

I would contact someone and find out why they decided to put them up ...

85_SS_302_Coupe
03-05-2010, 05:40 PM
I was told by a buddy who lives on this road that it was because of an older couple who lives on a curve in the road who has had their mail box ran over like 3 times by people running off the road. One car actually flipped in their ditch once. It's pretty bad because it's only 25 through here but where they placed the stop signs won't stop this from happening again because there's plenty of room to speed up enough to crash in their ditch anyways if you're drunk.

Pitbull1052
03-06-2010, 03:00 PM
yea D it's retarded as hell, wonder how many people are going to be doing some serious launches by Kenny's

85_SS_302_Coupe
03-06-2010, 06:54 PM
I'll probably be the first :lol:

big cheif
03-21-2010, 02:05 AM
Dave come over to my place. I dont need any tickets on my record.

Paul408Notch
03-21-2010, 09:04 AM
Look on the bright side... At least they didn't install speed bumps instead.

SVT Fan
03-24-2010, 06:16 PM
I was over at Kenny's last week and saw you go by Pittbull.... your car sound's good! He has a ton of ricers go by and rev there little fart can's...I dont know how he takes that shit.

85_SS_302_Coupe
03-24-2010, 07:07 PM
It's almost entertaining. We'll stand at his garage and watch them go by and rate them on a scale of 10. There's even a guy in a Vette that romps on it when he goes by. Silly people. Little do they know the little red GT in that garage would destroy just about any car that's passed his house.

Pitbull1052
03-24-2010, 08:37 PM
I was over at Kenny's last week and saw you go by Pittbull.... your car sound's good! He has a ton of ricers go by and rev there little fart can's...I dont know how he takes that shit.

thanks was that you over in the F250 or 350 heck some truck lol yea I get lots of compliments on the sound I dont get it... bbk shorties, off road H, mack from there back......

Pitbull1052
03-24-2010, 08:37 PM
It's almost entertaining. We'll stand at his garage and watch them go by and rate them on a scale of 10. There's even a guy in a Vette that romps on it when he goes by. Silly people. Little do they know the little red GT in that garage would destroy just about any car that's passed his house.

you're little roller skate would smoke that red gt right now :lol:

SVT Fan
03-26-2010, 06:48 PM
Yea that was me in the blue f-150. D is right if thoes ricers only new about that little red fox! I think im going to drive the cobra over there next time and see if we can get one of them to stop lol!

Blackout
03-27-2010, 01:08 PM
Look on the bright side... At least they didn't install speed bumps instead.

man don't get me started on those. I was in Dayton and they don't play with there speed bumbs. There like 2 feet high in the center and 3 feet wide. I hit one not watching in my van and sent my little boy airborn. I was only doing like 20 mph and when I hit it.........well it was a ride. :) (by the way my little boy was fine after he landed but he did give me a dirty look, like I did it on purpose) :)