PDA

View Full Version : need mustang painted

justins98cobra
03-21-2010, 04:42 PM
ive got a 90 mustang gt im looking to get painted. ive got a few prices from people but i was looking for a trade.....what ive got is two 1995 polaris sl750 jet-skis. on a double trailer. both in great shape always stored inside. one motor has less that 20 hours on the water other was just rebuilt this wenter with no hours on the water. i can start both up and you can hear run. ill try to post pics if anyone wants them.

redfirepearlgt
03-22-2010, 07:07 AM
ive got a 90 mustang gt im looking to get painted. ive got a few prices from people but i was looking for a trade.....what ive got is two 1995 polaris sl750 jet-skis. on a double trailer. both in great shape always stored inside. one motor has less that 20 hours on the water other was just rebuilt this wenter with no hours on the water. i can start both up and you can hear run. ill try to post pics if anyone wants them.

Plated if he has time. He is AWESOME!!! You get what you pay for and better. Ask anyone on here, or review his work in his scrap book. You will see that the guy is awesome. I was going to take a minor repair to him but after seeing the level of work he does did not want to insult his talent by askinghim to do a little fender touch up. The guy is truly a Picasso of auto painting. BEEFCAKE has a 2011 GT that he had Plated do some painting on (Plated's latest I am aware of). The guy can do ANYTHING! He is amazing. When the time comes I will have him put the stripes on my car permanently, vice the vinyl I currently have. Give him a shout! Just be fair to him and allow him room to breathe so he can do the car if you choose him. He will finish when it's ready and he will notrush it through. He is doing it for a living and to make money but he is not in the market to rip people off, nor is he overpricing his talent though he is as good if not better than any I have seen in the Cincy area JMHO.

mustangrfast88
03-22-2010, 11:46 PM
post some pictures up of the jet skis and might have somebody interested in painting you car and what are you wanting done to the car

justins98cobra
03-23-2010, 08:18 PM
just all black again or maybe silver from body line down???