PDA

View Full Version : Wanted: 351w distributor and fuel rail

5.0calypso93lx
03-23-2010, 10:49 AM
Just like the title says I need a 351w distributor for a hydraulic roller cam, so it needs to be out of an 94 and newer 351w. This is also for an EFI setup.

I also need a fuel rail for the 351w as it is wider than the 302 stuff.

Let me know, thanks!

5.0calypso93lx
03-31-2010, 09:47 AM
Still need.

Or if anyone knows if u pull and pay has any 351w efi trucks or vans?

Rick93coupe
03-31-2010, 10:10 AM
Hey James, you can get those at Autozone also. I have a complete efi motor at the house, I'll verify the yr and let you know. If you want a reman, they are 51.00 with a steel gear plus a 38.00 core charge.

NXcoupe
03-31-2010, 10:59 AM
The 94 and up units use the sn95 style distributor, with the TFI mounted remotely. They won't work on a fox without extensive wiring surgery. You can get one for an 89, that was the last year they did the fox style TFI mounting. then get the gear from motorsport and swap it over. Did it quite a few times. As for the fuel rails, just take your fox ones, cut the plastic fuel tubing off and run some either braided steel line with EFI hose clamps or simply use EFI rubber line on it. Either way works well. I have ones that have been converted in my conx if you want to look at some or want to pick up a set already done. I don't believe I have a distributor to sell.

5.0calypso93lx
03-31-2010, 11:51 AM
Hey James, you can get those at Autozone also. I have a complete efi motor at the house, I'll verify the yr and let you know. If you want a reman, they are 51.00 with a steel gear plus a 38.00 core charge.

Yep, I checked them out and I don't have a core and I was hoping to pick one up on the cheap from a JY for $35. That's what U pull and pay has them for at least.

The 94 and up units use the sn95 style distributor, with the TFI mounted remotely. They won't work on a fox without extensive wiring surgery. You can get one for an 89, that was the last year they did the fox style TFI mounting. then get the gear from motorsport and swap it over. Did it quite a few times. As for the fuel rails, just take your fox ones, cut the plastic fuel tubing off and run some either braided steel line with EFI hose clamps or simply use EFI rubber line on it. Either way works well. I have ones that have been converted in my conx if you want to look at some or want to pick up a set already done. I don't believe I have a distributor to sell.

Thanks for the heads up on that, I wasn't aware they were remotely mounted. Any other years work besides the 89? I'll just try and look for any late 80's Ford with a 351w and the TFI on the dizzy.

I'll take a look at my fuel rail and see what I can do.