PDA

View Full Version : Talk, pi$$, and moan in person 3/27 @ QSL LOL!

redfirepearlgt
03-25-2010, 07:41 AM
How about getting out of the house and getting some fresh air this Saturday? Come out to the Colerain Quaker S/L starting as early as 3:30 with others arriving @ 5:00 to hang out, ring in the coming of Spring and share some conversation and wings. We have all had plenty to bitch an moan about over the winter, Lord knows I have done my fair share here. Let's air out the laundry, get in those beloved rumbling steel ponys that always lifts our spirits and get together to laugh, talk, bitch, and console each other for a while in person. Quit hiding behind a flat screen (I'm guilty too) and get out this Saturday and hang out with friends and make some new ones. Though I was not fortunate enough to have had the privilege to meet him, I am sure Vinny:angel: would have liked the thought of that based on writes ups about him.

See you all there?!!! :bigthumb

IEATLT1
03-25-2010, 10:21 AM
Little Bit of a drive but with the new TKO 600 installed think I might be able to make this...

redfirepearlgt
03-25-2010, 12:24 PM
Little Bit of a drive but with the new TKO 600 installed think I might be able to make this...

Would love to have you come out. Appreciate it very much.