PDA

View Full Version : 5.0 rebuild?

Cole
03-30-2010, 03:42 PM
Im in the army out here in FT Carson Colorado but i grew up in West Chester where currently my mustang resides at my rents house. I was looking to have my engine rebuilt in the West Chester area during my next deployment to Afghanistan. I have an 88LX vert 5.0 with a 5 speed. I was wandering if anyone had some suggestions of shops in the area that would rebuild the motor with maybe a few exra's like mass air conversion, full exhaust and maybe a upgraded clutch with some gears. The car has 100K on it and the motor is decent but the oil pressure drops to zero when in nuetral. It hasnt really been drivin in about 5 years because of college and my deployments to suck ass desert foreign countries for the Army. Any help on what I may be looking for as a price and any suggestions of shops that have a good reputation would be appreciated. I will be having my family drop it off and I'll have to communicate through email as I will be gone to Afghanistan. But I'll pick her up on my return. Thanks

2LT Cole B. Griggs