PDA

View Full Version : paint on a fox?

GeneralBear
04-05-2010, 02:31 PM
any body know what a single color glossy black would go for on a fox? very little rust. about 1/2 a foot on the whole body. and what kind of quality i would get for the price? i am new to paint and my friends told me to use spry paint i told them to eff off.

Squale iii
04-05-2010, 04:13 PM
LOL....please post before and after pics of your car. I want to see how it turns out for ya...lol

motox159
04-05-2010, 09:08 PM
spray bomb it if your goin the rat rod style lol. really depends on your budget and the quality of work you want done. don't know if you have Maaco where you live but for a ten footer paint job, they might be the cheaper way to go...hell...paint it flat black and run open headers behind the front wheels!!!!

BlazinEagle
04-05-2010, 11:25 PM
If you still do not have your license then just save your cash and do it right the first time. It is going to cost somewhere between $1k to $2k to paint your car the right way. If you just want a quick maaco job then wait for their $250 special and Git-R-Done.

GeneralBear
04-10-2010, 05:45 AM
i plan to do it up nicely. so im looking for a descent quality glossy black paint job.

orange01gt
04-11-2010, 10:46 PM
talk to plated on here. saw a black mustang that he painted then traded to my buddy. amazing shit man

INSANEBA
04-12-2010, 11:26 AM
Chris is da bomb! He's getting my car as soon as I round up the cash!

GeneralBear
04-26-2010, 12:22 PM
yeh my provblem is im from canada sdo most ur pint guys wont work out for me :( and i dont got the money to ship my car down to the usa as it dosent ahve a valid licencelate atm. so i need to trailer it to a local paint shop. im just trying to figger out a ball park lie price to good to be true would proboly be a shit job but dono much about prices

Pitbull1052
04-26-2010, 12:24 PM
yeh my provblem is im from canada sdo most ur pint guys wont work out for me :( and i dont got the money to ship my car down to the usa as it dosent ahve a valid licencelate atm. so i need to trailer it to a local paint shop. im just trying to figger out a ball park lie price to good to be true would proboly be a shit job but dono much about prices

I think they just meant to talk to Plated and maybe he can advise you......