PDA

View Full Version : Gould Mustangs

GREAZY
04-08-2010, 09:00 PM
Bruce has been so kind to get some pics together for me to post for him.

Some of you know Bruce Gould and some of you dont, so a little about him first.

Bruce started in the garage at a very early age restoring early Mustangs with with his Dad. Together they opened Gould and Son Auto Sales where they built and sold totals, as well as every day car repairs. A major part of thier business was building late model Mustangs.

As the the Mustangs grew popular in the Milford area , Bruce became the go to guy for performace work as well as cool custom paint jobs.

In high school Bruce built his first Mustang and has continued ever since.His work has been featured in MM&FF and Super Ford.

draggin50
04-08-2010, 09:01 PM
Im ready to see them! Bring em on!

GREAZY
04-08-2010, 09:10 PM
1983 GT

First car that he built for himself , it later recieved a fuel injected drivetrain and 87 up exterior upgrade. The car was in the Supertrap magazine add. Car was sold and last word it was sitting behind a garage somewhere after the owner tried to change it to a solid roof.

draggin50
04-08-2010, 09:17 PM
Thats a nice car! I like the t tops. I never seen it before...

GREAZY
04-08-2010, 09:28 PM
1988 LX

Second car Gould built for himself. It started as a wreck and Bruce brought back to life. This is the only Mustang that he has ever used Welds on for himself. He cant stand Welds for some reason. The last set he had on a fairmont were perfect in his eyes after he painted them black to hide them.:)

GREAZY
04-08-2010, 09:40 PM
Gould Mustang #1 aka the Yellow Car

Again starting with a thrown away wreck, Gould brought it back and it started the first of the numbered cars in the "Gould Mustang" series . Shortly after completion , this car was stolen out of his driveway and never to be returned. Rumor has it , it has been spoted in Florida a few times.

LETHALSTANG
04-08-2010, 09:46 PM
SWEET!! Keep them coming!!

:popcorn::popcorn::popcorn:

This should be a great thread.

GREAZY
04-08-2010, 09:53 PM
Gould Mustang #2

After #1 was stolen, another wreck was chosen to start the build of #2. #2 was first painted all turquoise with the purple splash treatment. After a heated argument ( damn ex-wife) Bruce hit a guardrail with it, again it was totaled. In typical Gould fashion he rebuilt it , changed the paint scheme added a b-cam and a Paxton supercharger.

Bruce sold the car and it changed hands a few times around Wilmington and Hillsboro. The car was wrecked again by one of the owners , Bruce repaired it and it is still in the Wilminton area.

BDS
04-08-2010, 09:59 PM
never seen those car they look good

87stangbbb
04-08-2010, 10:00 PM
i lived in wilmington for years but never seen this car

GREAZY
04-08-2010, 10:00 PM
Gould Mustang #3 aka Rodney's Blue Angle

This was the first of customer cars to be custom painted by Gould. Car was painted for Rodney ( dont remember his last name). I dont know much about the car. I know it was repainted close to the same way by someone else. It has changed hand a few times and I think it belongs to someone on here.

GREAZY
04-08-2010, 10:06 PM
Gould Mustang #4 aka roy g biv

Probably the least favorite for most in the Gould line up. I think Bruce had psychedelic vision when he was building this one. After this pic it was treated to some orange grahpics. Car was sold and where abouts are unknown.

LETHALSTANG
04-08-2010, 10:10 PM
#2 used to be in a garage on 72 toward Hillsboro just before 28 intersection on the left The guy rarely rarely drove it.

87stangbbb
04-08-2010, 10:12 PM
#3 is penceracing's dads car

draggin50
04-08-2010, 10:19 PM

This was the first of customer cars to be custom painted by Gould. Car was painted for Rodney ( dont remember his last name). I dont know much about the car. I know it was repainted close to the same way by someone else. It has changed hand a few times and I think it belongs to someone on here.

Rodney Tharpe (hotrodtp) on here is who had it.

GREAZY
04-08-2010, 10:26 PM
Gould Mustang #5

After one of Bruce's friends wrecked his Mustang he traded it in on another Gt they had on the lot for sale. Bruce resurrected it and trasformed it into Gould Mustang #5. Many bolt ons , a supercharger and Bruce's singnature gt-40 rear bumper were added along with the so cool back in the day tri-fan wheels. The last known owner for this car was in Indiana.

draggin50
04-08-2010, 10:31 PM

I had this car a while back and blew it up twice. I sold it as a roller to a guy named Mick Pence who has sold it to his brother Mark. Marks son is on here as penceracing. Its in the process of getting a 12.5:1 347 with Victor Jr. heads. Should be a good running car. The motor has already gone 10.40's I believe in a all out race car so it should still be fairly quick.

GREAZY
04-08-2010, 10:37 PM
Gould Mustang #6 aka The Hillbillys

I dont remember all the history on this one. I think they started building it for someone and they backed out before it was finished. I do know it was converted to a 93 Cobra clone back when they first came out and using all oem ford cobra parts.

At some point some hillbillys in Ky ended up with it and would come to the shop with it. They would tell us stories about how on the weekend they would unbolt the exhuast on thier chevys , rev them up and drink beer. We dubbed them the hillbilys after that.

plated
04-08-2010, 10:40 PM
we bought an 89 lx from bruce shit it's been back in 92-93 i wanna say needless to say bruce wasn't rebuilding it the second time around after we rolled the car on merwin ten mile,he did buy it back for parts that was a bad wreck my ex then was ejected from the car and i ate dirt and had to break a window out to get out. bought a telephone pole though:bigthumb his notch was my favorite

GREAZY
04-08-2010, 10:55 PM
Gould Mustang #7 aka The Old Mans Car

After seeing all the fun Bruce was having taking his cars to the shows. It was time for for Bruce's dad aka "the old man" to get in on the action. This car was built for Bruces dad. he enjoyed it for a short time, but he then sold it to Steve Raznick or "Raz" as most know him. A short time later Raz broke reverse gear doing doughnuts in reverse :lol:. Where abouts unknown.

I can not write this and not mention, sadley two years ago Bruces Dad past away. The old man will be dearly missed by all , he always took care of any of us boys who were around back then. He was our bank when we needed it, our life adviser, our mechanic when we couldnt fix it and a great person. R.I.P. Bruce Gould JR.

GREAZY
04-08-2010, 11:00 PM
we bought an 89 lx from bruce shit it's been back in 92-93 i wanna say needless to say bruce wasn't rebuilding it the second time around after we rolled the car on merwin ten mile,he did buy it back for parts that was a bad wreck my ex then was ejected from the car and i ate dirt and had to break a window out to get out. bought a telephone pole though:bigthumb his notch was my favorite

Robin Cox maroon lx , I have some pictures I will be posting of one of his cars and it is the backround. We were just talking about it today.

By the way the car in my avatar pic is your old coupe that I bought off of Bruce. I painted it, drove it a while and sold it off to Texas. I would like to have it back.

draggin50
04-09-2010, 07:12 AM
I talked to Raz a few minutes ago and he said hi. I told him to get on here and check out the cars. Im ready to see more!! They are all good looking cars. I havent seen a few of them.

LETHALSTANG
04-09-2010, 07:53 AM
I talked to Raz a few minutes ago and he said hi. I told him to get on here and check out the cars. Im ready to see more!! They are all good looking cars. I havent seen a few of them.

Yeh, no offense but you were still in diapers when those first ones were built.....LOL:lol: Just kidding.

Keep em coming Bruce & Greazy!! Nice Work

draggin50
04-09-2010, 08:02 AM
Yeh, no offense but you were still in diapers when those first ones were built.....LOL:lol: Just kidding.

Keep em coming Bruce & Greazy!! Nice Work

Yeah Im not sure I was still in diapers but I was young. I remember #7 when Raz had it and #3 when Tharpe had it back around 96. The others I havent seen!

gouldstang
04-09-2010, 12:46 PM
more coming.... plus some other's..

LETHALSTANG
04-09-2010, 01:00 PM
Gonna be sad to see #9 - REV9, knowing how it was completely gutted!! SAD SAD Story:(

Thanks for the pics Bruce and your memory....:popcorn::bigthumb

draggin50
04-09-2010, 01:38 PM
Gonna be sad to see #9 - REV9, knowing how it was completely gutted!! SAD SAD Story:(

Thanks for the pics Bruce and your memory....:popcorn::bigthumb

x2 That car was the shit back when Raz had it.

GREAZY
04-09-2010, 01:42 PM
I still have a bunch more to post. I will be back on it later tonight ....stay tuned

Pitbull1052
04-09-2010, 02:07 PM
I think my fav paint scheme is still yours draggin50 that or didnt he do an SN that became a model car? If I remember is't a blue white and green car mabye???? daum I can't find it anywhere if it's not a Gould it sure does look like it should be. I'll find it eventually I'm sure someone's gotta know the car i'm talking about

here's an article from last year with your car in it draggin...
http://www.musclemustangfastfords.com/features/0203mmff_mustang_custom_painting/index.html

draggin50
04-09-2010, 02:33 PM
I think my fav paint scheme is still yours draggin50 that or didnt he do an SN that became a model car? If I remember is't a blue white and green car mabye???? daum I can't find it anywhere if it's not a Gould it sure does look like it should be. I'll find it eventually I'm sure someone's gotta know the car i'm talking about

http://www.musclemustangfastfords.com/features/0203mmff_mustang_custom_painting/index.html

Thanks. I just sold the one your talking about I think which was orange white green and purple a year ago and it was in the article with mine. It was in pretty rough shape, Its still a good looking car though. That was #22

GREAZY
04-09-2010, 02:42 PM

That car looks like Goulds work but it is not. The car has is called Super Stallion and I dont know who build it.

GREAZY
04-09-2010, 02:44 PM

Tell him the same for me, he needs to stop down on a Sat. sometime and hang out.

draggin50
04-09-2010, 03:09 PM
Tell him the same for me, he needs to stop down on a Sat. sometime and hang out.

Ill let him know. He is back to looking for another Mustang too.

Pitbull1052
04-09-2010, 03:11 PM
That car looks like Goulds work but it is not. The car has is called Super Stallion and I dont know who build it.

That's it daum I've been looking all over the net for that thing....... if there ever was a car close to a Gould it's that one....... I grew up on the eastside too and remember seeing the his first red car the t-top one.....

COOP
04-09-2010, 05:06 PM

Ford Racing built the Super Stallion. It was a one off prototype with a bunch of cutting edge equipment

penceracing
04-09-2010, 06:15 PM
Car #3 is still around the car is in sabina. the car is owned by Mark and Eric pence. the car right is a project once again lol.. it will have a 347 in it with a automatic. The car is pretty much the same except with a march 1 hood. The car is also been converted to 5 lug with the pro star wheels. Will send pics of progress. The car will be driven around wilmington and seen at kil kare. We have thought about havin bruce paint the car again the same way or havin it painted one solid color. still havn't decided. the car is still in good shape just minor wear.

GREAZY
04-09-2010, 10:05 PM
Gould Mustang #8

#8 belongs to a cousin of Bruce's wife. I dont know of any mods to it other than Gould painted the car and added a GT-40 rear bumper. The cousin still owns it.

GREAZY
04-09-2010, 10:35 PM
Gould Mustang #9 aka REV 9 & Barney

REV 9 is the car of cars for many Gould fans. #9 came to Gould with not much left to it, it had been stolen, stripped and recovered. Bruce transfromed the gutted hall in to a magazine feature car.

#9 not only received the wildest paint job to date , but the most mods as well. Mods included a 93 oem cobra exterior upgrade, leather interior, ported heads with larger valves, e303 cam, custom made upper intake mated to a ported lower, 6lb paxton and all the normal bolt ons.

Barney was sold to Howie Lunsford and then traded hands a few time around the Wilmington / Hillsboro area. #9 was beat to death via a baseball bat and the interior was slashed. Rev 9 was never brought back to life.

My story of #9

#9 would run 12.00 all day long and would never get into the 11's. 1994 Labor day weekend, Bruce and I loaded the car up and headed for Fun Ford at Kil Kare. I said " Gould were puttin it in the 11's today". On the second pass of the day Bruce crossed the traps @ 11.96 , to me it was like we just won Daytona. :D

GREAZY
04-09-2010, 10:51 PM
Gould Mustang #10 aka T-Flop

The number 10 spot was reserved for Billy Maxfied's Gt known as T-flop. Billy was to have Bruce do a paint job for him and it never happened and never will. Billy sold the car and made way for a 93 Cobra. Billy has since been banned from the Gould circle of friends ( no details to be released ).

penceracing
04-09-2010, 10:52 PM
#9 was a very nice car. that sucks what happen to it. if someone would have just paid someone back it would still be here today. Some people might know what i mean lol....

draggin50
04-09-2010, 11:48 PM
Gould Mustang #9 aka REV 9 & Barney

REV 9 is the car of cars for many Gould fans. #9 came to Gould with not much left to it, it had been stolen, stripped and recovered. Bruce transfromed the gutted hall in to a magazine feature car.

#9 not only received the wildest paint job to date , but the most mods as well. Mods included a 93 oem cobra exterior upgrade, leather interior, ported heads with larger valves, e303 cam, custom made upper intake mated to a ported lower, 6lb paxton and all the normal bolt ons.

Barney was sold to Howie Lunsford and then traded hands a few time around the Wilmington / Hillsboro area. #9 was beat to death via a baseball bat and the interior was slashed. Rev 9 was never brought back to life.

My story of #9

#9 would run 12.00 all day long and would never get into the 11's. 1994 Labor day weekend, Bruce and I loaded the car up and headed for Fun Ford at Kil Kare. I said " Gould were puttin it in the 11's today". On the second pass of the day Bruce crossed the traps @ 11.96 , to me it was like we just won Daytona. :D

That car was the shit back in the day when Raz had it. I didnt know Howie when he had it but did meet up with him years later and still talk to him today! Im sure he still misses it! I still love that car and it is a shame what happened to it.

BDS
04-09-2010, 11:51 PM
i strip it out and took it 2 the crusher. rev 9 is gone 4 ever lol

draggin50
04-10-2010, 12:00 AM

Atleast it used to be a nice car at one time. That car was pretty much the icon in this area for most people trying to get into the fox body Mustangs and the racing scene. I would've never thought it meant that little to you of all people. I remember when you got it you seemed pretty proud of it. What happened?:confused:

nwovette
04-10-2010, 12:02 AM
Bruce is a real good guy.

penceracing
04-10-2010, 12:02 AM
he just dont care anymore. what a fox murder

nwovette
04-10-2010, 12:04 AM
Bruce and his father bought my 1990 gt a long time ago and it is still behing there shop.Rest in peace bruce sr.

rmracing
04-10-2010, 03:32 AM
#9 was always my favorite . I remember having the magazine article taped up on my wall back in the day .

85_SS_302_Coupe
04-10-2010, 08:03 AM

That's a Ford concept car...or i guess you could call it a parts showcase more than a concept car.

penceracing
04-10-2010, 09:21 PM
Is there goin to be anymore gould cars put on?????

GREAZY
04-10-2010, 11:14 PM
yes, I still have the rest of the 25 to go. I have been out in the garage all day working on my car. Hope to get more up in the next day or so.

penceracing
04-10-2010, 11:30 PM
thats cool i posted some info on #3 that my dad has now

NUTTSGT
04-11-2010, 08:18 AM
This is a great thread, keep it coming. I remember seeing a Gould car every now and then.

LETHALSTANG
04-11-2010, 10:35 AM
#9 was a very nice car. that sucks what happen to it. if someone would have just paid someone back it would still be here today. Some people might know what i mean lol....

Whatever..........it was owner's fault and a complete suicide of the car!! The poster on here, BDS, knows what really happened to it!!

LETHALSTANG
04-11-2010, 10:36 AM

Thats why some people should just stick with junk & not try to have anything nice & reliable!!!

Sorry to hijack the post....keep em coming!! Thanks for taking the time Gould & Greazy!

penceracing
04-11-2010, 11:04 AM
yeah what i heard was he owed his uncle some money and he didnt pay it back so his uncle went after the car for pay back. But he is the only person i have ever know that went out and bought a nice ass cobra then gutted it and the car had a bank loan on it.

draggin50
04-11-2010, 11:11 AM
Thats why some people should just stick with junk & not try to have anything nice & reliable!!!

Sorry to hijack the post....keep em coming!! Thanks for taking the time Gould & Greazy!

X2 thats a pretty shitty way to look at a car that was everyones icon back in the day!

BDS
04-11-2010, 11:14 AM
yeah i was goin 2 keep out of it but when my name is throwed out there i have 2 say something i have owed 3 or 4 of gould cars he is a great painter and i payed him 2 do number 25 and he is goin 2 do number 26 when he gets time but rev 9 i still have the body in three weaks i can have it rollin mite do it and post pic. i was young when i had no 9 and didnt really car or know what a nice car it was. thing happen my uncle toke a baseball bat 2 it and my couisin cut the interor. i sold alot of the part 2 duke alley and some i think went 2 bryan . and jason got the hood and the wing . i miss the car it caught alot of eyes. jr outlaw car project here on stang bangers is on of my fav. tiil gould does number 26 i hope it is nice to.

penceracing
04-11-2010, 11:25 AM
that suck shit happens the way it does. I thought u said u took rev.9 to the scrapper??

draggin50
04-11-2010, 11:26 AM
yeah i was goin 2 keep out of it but when my name is throwed out there i have 2 say something i have owed 3 or 4 of gould cars he is a great painter and i payed him 2 do number 25 and he is goin 2 do number 26 when he gets time but rev 9 i still have the body in three weaks i can have it rollin mite do it and post pic. i was young when i had no 9 and didnt really car or know what a nice car it was. thing happen my uncle toke a baseball bat 2 it and my couisin cut the interor. i sold alot of the part 2 duke alley and some i think went 2 bryan . and jason got the hood and the wing . i miss the car it caught alot of eyes. jr outlaw car project here on stang bangers is on of my fav. tiil gould does number 26 i hope it is nice to.

It had to be my favorite back in the day. That car was bad ass then. I think I ended up with some parts off of it.

BDS
04-11-2010, 12:56 PM
well the real rev 9 is still around in a field at my dads its still solid its a shell a made a rep of it and bryan had it 4 about 3week it have a blower on it and ran 1150 i keep the motor and bryan got the the body then i got it back it hard tellin were it is now i took the real one 2 bruce 2 fix he laugh and said it would be cheaper 2 start all over so i just drop it at pops and its been there ever since

LETHALSTANG
04-11-2010, 03:40 PM
ok......let's get back to posting the rest of the Gould cars:bigthumb:popcorn:

GREAZY
04-11-2010, 11:27 PM
Had busy weekend with the car and my boys baseball. I will run by Gould's place tomorrow and get some more pics to post. I will post them up tomorrow.

Byrd Man
04-12-2010, 12:47 PM
Sup Greazy??? It's been a long time. I was going to suggest a thread like this to Bruce a while back to see all his builds. I'm enjoying the info and pics... keep'em coming. :bigthumb

GREAZY
04-12-2010, 04:09 PM
Just got back from Goulds shop, he gave me a boat load of pics. I will going through and get some good stuff to post.

chris91
04-12-2010, 05:46 PM
I'm enjoying the info and pics... keep'em coming. :bigthumb

Definitely agree!!:bigthumb:bigthumb

Timido
04-12-2010, 09:53 PM

Duke Alley. I have not heard that name in a long time. Cool Guy with some crazy fast cars back in the Fun Ford NMRA old days.

GREAZY
04-14-2010, 10:11 PM
Gould Mustang #11

#11 Was built for Chad Flint of Hilsboro. Chad found the car at Renos and was bound and determined this would be the one for him to have built. The car had suffered a major hit of the drivers front. The front wheel was shoved all the way back to the cowl.

Bruce and his dad had to clip the front, so a donar car was needed. The doner and # 11 were cut apart at the windshield post and the rocker. After putting the two halves together, custom paint and paxton supercharger were added along with flowmaster exhuast.

A month after Chad got the car from Gould, Chad wrecked it while running from the police. Chad was ejected out the sound roof. Luck was on his side and he only needed stitches, the car was not as lucky.

BlazinEagle
04-14-2010, 10:27 PM
damn that sucks...dumbass

93Turbo4v
04-14-2010, 10:55 PM
I got the oem cobra body kit off of rev 9 and they are on my car that i have still today

LETHALSTANG
04-15-2010, 04:22 PM
Gould Mustang #11

#11 Was built for Chad Flint of Hilsboro. Chad found the car at Renos and was bound and determined this would be the one for him to have built. The car had suffered a major hit of the drivers front. The front wheel was shoved all the way back to the cowl.

Bruce and his dad had to clip the front, so a donar car was needed. The doner and # 11 were cut apart at the windshield post and the rocker. After putting the two halves together, custom paint and paxton supercharger were added along with flowmaster exhuast.

A month after Chad got the car from Gould, Chad wrecked it while running from the police. Chad was ejected out the sound roof. Luck was on his side and he only needed stitches, the car was not as lucky.

WOW!! Dude had an angel on his side!! Looks as if that one stayed in the grave:eek:

93hulk
04-15-2010, 05:43 PM
There was a woman in middletown who had a purple white and gray LX hatch that caught fire and burnt to the ground back in the late 90's. Im not sure what # it was but it was a nice looking car. She would bring it up to White Castle and hang out. She used to be a member on here.

Timido
04-15-2010, 06:05 PM
was that Cindy?

mymustang1
04-16-2010, 04:59 PM
Nice to see the coup on the road again!! I sooo loved that car had a lot of fun street racing!!

GREAZY
04-16-2010, 11:01 PM
Nice to see the coup on the road again!! I sooo loved that car had a lot of fun street racing!!

what coupe ?

tmotorsports
04-16-2010, 11:38 PM
Duke Alley. I have not heard that name in a long time. Cool Guy with some crazy fast cars back in the Fun Ford NMRA old days.

He still has his 2001 yellow GT mustang outlaw 10.5 car.just has done nothing with it since 2005 season.

penceracing
04-17-2010, 08:59 AM
hey man can u put some more cars on there. thanks

plated
04-17-2010, 09:05 AM
what coupe ?

the purple and silver one

GREAZY
04-17-2010, 12:00 PM
Ok got it

I sold it about about 6 years ago. This is one that I did. Here is a few more pics.

NXcoupe
04-17-2010, 12:35 PM
Wow, that's a sweet coupe!!

2Kblacksleeper
04-17-2010, 02:19 PM
I definitely agree. I think that one is my favorite so far.

penceracing
04-18-2010, 10:31 AM
yeah that is a very nice car. good job on the paint work

GREAZY
04-18-2010, 10:43 AM
Thanks

87stangbbb
04-18-2010, 10:55 AM
wheres the rest of the cars? the main reason i get on here is to see all the gould cars!!!lol

GREAZY
04-18-2010, 08:48 PM
Gould Mustang #12 AKA " The Windsor Car "

No wreck this time to start with. Bruce picked this up this 90 LX from a fellow car dealer. A well kept car, all stock with 140,000 miles on the clock. Bruce enjoyed it as stock driver for a while but the fun wore off soon and it was time for a build.

Gould had a plan, to go fast and look good doing it. He started by a complete disassembley of the car. A custom roll caged fabed up by Bruce was installed. The power plant had to be different than any other Gould car. Bruce put together a Dart headed 351 windsor topped off with 9lbs of Paxton boost.

On the outside, Bruce added a cowl hood and his self built pro-mod style wing. The Centerline Prostock wheels finished off the all out drag race look.

With low 11 sec et times and another MMFF feature , I would say his plan was accomplished.

The last sighting for the Windsor car was at a salvage sale, where it was burned beyond repair.

penceracing
04-18-2010, 09:26 PM
that is a very nice lx. the paint job is perfect for that lx, just suck what happen

draggin50
04-18-2010, 09:28 PM
Wow I love that one! I never seen it around at all. What issue of MMFF was it in you know?

gouldstang
04-18-2010, 09:30 PM
August 1996

87stangbbb
04-18-2010, 09:40 PM
i wonder why most of these cars get destroyed.anybody know?

draggin50
04-18-2010, 09:41 PM
August 1996

Thanks Bruce! Ill have to look and see if I have that one. You do some awesome work and hopefully you keep them coming for years to come!

mymustang1
04-20-2010, 08:54 AM
Thanks Plated... not on the boards much!!!

mymustang1
04-20-2010, 11:18 AM
Coup looks Great again, The guy I sold it to wrecked it a month later.

nowrnty
04-20-2010, 07:45 PM
The 1983 started the whole Mustang craze for me. I bought the '83 in '96, but by that time it was Opel GT signal green. You either loved or hated that color. One thing is for sure everyone loved the way it sounded. Those Supertrapps had the baddest sound. I remember buying parts for it and the parts guy asking what year it was and I would just start laughing saying pick one! Sold it in '02 saw it a year or two later in Colerain trashed:( Will look for the pictures of it to post.

GREAZY
04-26-2010, 02:01 AM
Gould Mustang #13

#13 belonged to Steve Mullionax. Steve purchased the 90 GT vert from Gould and Son in stock form. Not long after he bought it, he brought it back for a Gould makeover. Steve picked the paint scheme of a previous Gould car but wanted a little twist to make it different. Bruce layed down the scheme that was used on Gould #2 but added a bottom section of stripes.

Steve later added an X-cam and filled what used to be a backseat with a competion audio system.

#13 was destroyed in a Garage fire.

GREAZY
04-26-2010, 02:14 AM
Gould Mustang #14

#14 belonged to Bundy. Bundy was was a shop regular, always went about anywhere we were all going back in the day. After a little run in with a garage ( I think ) Bundys nice red Gt found it self needing a door and other paint work. Since it would be at Gould's , Bundy figured his big hooded Gt need a custom paint job and the Gould GT- 40 rear cover.

I dont remember many mods being on this car other than a gear and exhuast.

From what I understand Bundy still has #14 and lives in OK now.

GREAZY
04-26-2010, 02:32 AM
Gould Mustang #15

Scott "HUD" Huddelson owned #15. Not long after purchasing his GT Hud wrecked it.. Still wearing the 30 day tag ,Scoot took the car to Gould to fix it. #15 was fairly new at the time but somebody had painted this once Green GT , Dark Blue. The paint was less than a good Maco job. After trying to figure out how to match the mess that was there , Hud opted for a Gould custom.

Bruce went to work repairing the damage, then adding the Saleen wing and Gt-40 rear bumper. Bruce designed another magazine feature paint scheme with this one.

A while later Hud brought it back to Goulds and had a color matched cage , motor and a k-memeber installed. I am not sure if Hud ever finished the car before selling it.

This car now belongs to Draggin 50 and hopefully someday we will see an ET.

GREAZY
04-26-2010, 02:39 AM
Gould Mustang #16

Nothing too special with this one. #16 was a stock GT that sat on the Gould lot for a while. Since the car was not selling, Bruce taked his dad into letting him put a custom paint job on it.

Bruce pulled #16 in the garage and few days later rolled out a nice example of a Gould classic scheme.

In short time Gould #16 sold and the where abouts are unknown.

GREAZY
04-26-2010, 02:44 AM
Gould Mustang #17

#17 belonged to Bruce's Good friend Shawn. I dont know much about this car other than Bruce painted it.

GREAZY
04-26-2010, 03:05 AM
Gould Mustang #18

The only coupe in the Gould line up and my favorite of all of them. #18 came to Gould as wrecked mess of a coupe. Bruce started by getting it back straight, removing the nasty aod and installing a five speed. Bruce also installed a fresh motor with old school TFS street heat heads topped with a cobra intake and 6lbs of forced air.

Bruce drove it the first summer half in primer and sporting ten holes on the back and aluminum spares up front. I liked it best in this trim.

Bruce took it all back apart for a major redoing. Gould sprayed out the sunrise red custom paint added the stripes and a self fabricated pro-mod style wing.

After the car was shot by Super Ford , it was off to the 1/4 mile for a little fun, where Bruce smooth shifted his way to some low 11 second times.

The last time #18 was spoted, it was on Ebay for sale in Rhode Island.

draggin50
04-26-2010, 11:48 AM
On #15 Scott did have it completely finished with a BES 347 with a fogger and C4 and traded it to Raz for my old 03 GT. When Raz got it he instantly pulled the motor, tranny, rearend, and the front brakes and put it all in his coupe and ran a bunch of 10.50's. I bought the car minus everything mentioned from him and it sat there in his garage until I put the rear end in it and the front suspension back on. I put a stock 5.0 with an E cam and ported heads and a 5 speed in it and just drove it for about a year like that. As it sits now it has a Dayton Performance 347 with TFS Track heats with a small blower cam and low compression just waiting on some boost to be added. As of track times, Im actually going to take it this Thursday if the weather is good and I'll post them up in the project thread.Here is how I got it from Raz.
http://i661.photobucket.com/albums/uu339/draggin50/IMG_0497Medium.jpg

LETHALSTANG
04-26-2010, 04:14 PM
Gould Mustang #13

#13 belonged to Steve Mullionax. Steve purchased the 90 GT vert from Gould and Son in stock form. Not long after he bought it, he brought it back for a Gould makeover. Steve picked the paint scheme of a previous Gould car but wanted a little twist to make it different. Bruce layed down the scheme that was used on Gould #2 but added a bottom section of stripes.

Steve later added an X-cam and filled what used to be a backseat with a competion audio system.

#13 was destroyed in a Garage fire.

This car was terribly slow!!! It must of had 2000lbs of speaker crap in the back that did not help matters!!:( Very nice to look at but def not for speed!!

draggin50
04-26-2010, 05:34 PM
Raz is a member on here now but is havin trouble logging in. As soon as he gets it squared away he wants to check them all out. You`ll notice his name!!

LETHALSTANG
04-26-2010, 07:24 PM
Let me guess his name...........:confused:.......................RA Z, RAZ5.0, RAZMATAZ?????

1baddlx
04-26-2010, 07:28 PM
rev 9 i bet

draggin50
04-26-2010, 09:37 PM
rev 9 i bet

Yeah Rev9!! How`d ya guess?

LETHALSTANG
04-26-2010, 10:44 PM
Crud, I lost!!! Just wasn't thinking bout that one:confused

BACK TO THE PICTURES.....................:popcorn::popcorn:

draggin50
05-03-2010, 01:22 AM
Hey Greazy, Hope everything is ok. We're all still keeping you in our thoughts.

GREAZY
05-03-2010, 11:29 AM
I am doing well and hope to get more pics up soon. Thanks for the thoughts.

LETHALSTANG
05-28-2010, 10:39 PM
Any new pics Greazy??

GREAZY
05-28-2010, 11:04 PM
need to get Gould to scan some more. I tried to scan them but had issues. He has been busy getting his race car together , I am sure he will get them after he gets caught up.

LETHALSTANG
05-29-2010, 09:13 PM
Cool thanks for the update

Foxxx5oh
06-01-2010, 03:07 PM
are there any more pictures of #5? that paint scheme is exactly what im thinking of doing in the future but with red, black, and silver

Foxxx5oh
06-01-2010, 03:33 PM
something like this, please pardon the rushed photoshop color change, only spent 5 mins on it lol just wanted to post the idea here cause i didnt want to step on any toes by using a Gould design with different colors

http://i64.photobucket.com/albums/h186/soullesselantra/gould_5-32.jpg

fastford331
06-01-2010, 07:48 PM
I know Bruce and he is a great guy! Always willing to spray some paint for some dollars. Good to see your cars on here Bruce.

Travis

draggin50
08-15-2010, 04:47 AM
Any updates Greazy??

gouldstang
08-15-2010, 11:10 AM
I'll get him some more pics...

penceracing
08-15-2010, 11:22 AM
here is some pics of it. Its getting there well built 347 with a strong c4 tranny. will put some info on later.

draggin50
08-15-2010, 05:41 PM
I'll get him some more pics...

Thanks Bruce!

sprayn93coupe
08-21-2010, 01:44 AM
Nice seeing those old cars I still have alot of pictures of them and the Magz. They were in I hav'nt seen Bruce in a long time but he's the one that put the ground effects on my car the first time back in 94, he also help my dad with his car back then. We had alot fun cruisin to haunted houses with 10 or so mustangs.

GREAZY
08-17-2011, 01:28 PM
to the top

skeptiq
08-17-2011, 01:47 PM
Is this #15 for sale???

http://cincinnati.craigslist.org/cto/2548328621.html

???

Ben

Pitbull1052
08-17-2011, 01:51 PM
No it's not that one it's this one...... lol

http://www.stangbangerz.com/forums/showthread.php?t=74968

Maximus
08-17-2011, 01:51 PM
Is this #15 for sale???

http://cincinnati.craigslist.org/cto/2548328621.html

???

Ben

Yes it is! Come get it!! :lol:

Carl
08-17-2011, 02:59 PM
Alright Greazy...where's 19-25?? haha

GREAZY
08-17-2011, 03:12 PM
Alright Greazy...where's 19-25?? haha

need some more pics from Bruce....maybe he will see this and scan the rest.

Maximus
08-17-2011, 03:45 PM
Does Phil Hines, "Ole Betsy" get a Gould #?

tmotorsports
08-17-2011, 09:00 PM
Gould Mustang #14

#14 belonged to Bundy. Bundy was was a shop regular, always went about anywhere we were all going back in the day. After a little run in with a garage ( I think ) Bundys nice red Gt found it self needing a door and other paint work. Since it would be at Gould's , Bundy figured his big hooded Gt need a custom paint job and the Gould GT- 40 rear cover.

I dont remember many mods being on this car other than a gear and exhuast.

From what I understand Bundy still has #14 and lives in OK now.

yes he still has it.my wife and i hauled it out there for him in 2004 when he moved out there to outside ok oklahoma city

GREAZY
08-17-2011, 09:23 PM
Does Phil Hines, "Ole Betsy" get a Gould #?

Yes I think it did, not sure what number it was.

Applejaxx95vert
08-19-2011, 08:31 AM
I used to go to car shows with steve and #13 that was a real head turner here in jamestown.the car looked awesome with the white and purple interior.