PDA

View Full Version : attention nitrous users

tgeers
04-20-2010, 07:43 PM
Hi everyone.
As many of you know I work weekends at EW. Also, I own a business just 2 miles from Edgewater, in Cleves, across from the post office. I am considering converting part of my building to a detail shop and also a place where nitrous users can get their bottles filled. I know when I used nitrous in my car it was always a challenge to find a place that sold nitrous and also had equipment that was working.

Before I make the purchase of a pumping station, I would like to hear if you think it would be an item you would want to purchase on your way to the track. Also, Cleves is not that far from Tri-State.

I would appreciate it if you would take a moment to respond to let me know your thoughts.

Thanks to everyone
I'll see you at the track.
Tony

97dustang
04-20-2010, 09:39 PM
yea i would definately stop by, it would be really convenient to the track. Can you detail suede seats in an 03 cobra? i took it to the detail shop at our dealership and they dont look any better than when i took it to them.

INSANEBA
04-22-2010, 10:34 PM
Sounds like prime location to me! You might even keep belts, hoses and quick fix stuff in there too, easy way to save a weekend and make a lil money at the same time...

03z06vette
04-23-2010, 08:36 AM
is nos illegal? i thought i read about the state changing the law and making dealors have mandatory wavers and special ins. id also say check with local zoning before u make any investments. But sounds like a good idea. good luck!!