PDA

View Full Version : 7am at the time clock

85_SS_302_Coupe
04-23-2010, 07:52 AM
This one goes out to all of you, men and women, who feel that it's necessary to spray on a sheen of cologne/perfume in the morning before you come to work.

STOP IT

Nobody wants to smell you from 10 feet away. I don't care how expensive your shit is or how good it smells. The fact is that you and the other 35 people who just came in for their shift all bleed together and create this disgusting stench that i can only assume smells like a French whore house without air conditioning in the heat of summer. It's like being at the zoo and smelling all that different smelling shit. Between the too much cologne/perfume and the 2-3 guys who don't seem to shower EVER, there's an odd medley of man/woman/skunk smells that gives me a GD migraine every time i go to clock out since i have the misfortune of working 3rd shift and all you assholes line up at the time clock in front of me so you're not late and i have to stand there for 10 minutes smelling your stinking ass.

On....and on a side note....if you don't bathe regularly, Axe body spray does not remedy your stinking ass into smelling like a normal person. Take a damn shower you stinky fucker. If you don't have running water...i can honestly sympathize as i have been down on my luck and been there too...feel free to come over to my place and use my shower. I'M NOT KIDDING. Come on over. The water is fine.

I know as sure as i'm typing this i'm not the only one who feels this way. Surely someone else out there can relate?

bobtsgt
04-23-2010, 08:10 AM
I use to carry a lighter around when I was at Krogers. This one kid would pour it on everyday. So I convinced him that the vapors would ignite with any spark source. So every time he would come close I would pull out the Bic and just start playing with it. Needless to say he stayed away from me. I remember a few choice kids in school that use to do the same. Also found out if you break a cologne bottle on the tiles on the school floor and then light it on fire the scorch marks will last for months lol

85_SS_302_Coupe
04-23-2010, 08:14 AM
I swear one day i just wanna get some skunk piss and put it on and stand in line just to give it back to them. It's like i'm in the twilight zone and i'm the only one who smells it. I'm just saying....back it off just a tad. I like a woman smelling nice. Hell i even admire a guy who smells nice. But..DAMN you don't need to hose that crap on like you're 13 going to the homecoming dance.

duststang
04-23-2010, 08:35 AM
I swear one day i just wanna get some skunk piss and put it on and stand in line just to give it back to them. It's like i'm in the twilight zone and i'm the only one who smells it. I'm just saying....back it off just a tad. I like a woman smelling nice. Hell i even admire a guy who smells nice. But..DAMN you don't need to hose that crap on like you're 13 going to the homecoming dance.

You can get the sunk glans from a vet. Not that I have but I heard it is possible and they stink like crazy. LOL

87stangbbb
04-23-2010, 08:40 AM
lol that first thread is fucking hilarious

black90lx
04-23-2010, 12:47 PM
. Hell i even admire a guy who smells nice.

THAT IS GAY AS SHIT.....

85_SS_302_Coupe
04-23-2010, 04:02 PM
THAT IS GAY AS SHIT.....

Eat me. I'm secure with my manhood enough to admit when a dude has nice cologne on. :flipoff: lol

Pitbull1052
04-23-2010, 04:17 PM
I work for Bell and you can actually get in trouble here for wearing too strong of smell good man or woman........ like sent home without pay etc....

cobra429boss
04-23-2010, 04:24 PM
Eat me.

Hell thats gay as shit too LOL

85_SS_302_Coupe
04-23-2010, 04:26 PM
Hell thats gay as shit too LOL

I completely expected to get busted for that one :lol:

redfirepearlgt
04-23-2010, 05:05 PM
There was a time when I was guilty of this, back when I was single and on the prowl. I had about 6-7 different colognes in my collection. Daytime, evening, business, special occasion, etc. Yeah I was eaten up with style and the GQ thing. People would call that style metrosexual these days. I have some now and spray a little, repeat a little on for Sunday Morning Church or dinner out with the MRS., but other than that I am a no cologne kinda guy nowadays. I admit the thing I hate worst is that nasty old strong cheap old lady perfume smell that every woman over the age of 75 seems to find and purchase. That stuff gets on you and it takes tar and turpentine to get teh smell off!!!

85_SS_302_Coupe
04-23-2010, 05:21 PM
Yeah i must admit 95% of it is from the women in the crowd. There's one guy in particular who must bathe in Old Spice, and then the other guys who just stink like monkey dick. I put on 2 sprays of my stuff on the way out and by the time i get to work i can't even smell it anymore.

mwaller5672
04-23-2010, 05:38 PM
Now you really need to explain to us how you know what monkey dick smells like

85_SS_302_Coupe
04-23-2010, 06:07 PM

It's soooooo hard not to give you a "yo mamma" joke right now :lol:

black90lx
04-24-2010, 03:40 AM
Eat me. I'm secure with my manhood enough to admit when a dude has nice cologne on. :flipoff: lol

well you could have said his cologne smelled good instead. lmao

black90lx
04-24-2010, 03:40 AM

exactly

Mista Bone
04-24-2010, 07:02 AM
Having worked in a HOT warehouse, like 115F inside, load up on the Old Spice deodorant and then hit yourself twice with Axe Kilo.

Don't forget the Gold Bond for your ballsack to prevent chafing.

85_SS_302_Coupe
04-24-2010, 07:30 AM
Admiration doesn't mean you're gay...i'm not really seeing why you seem to think that? Sounds like you've got some homophobic tendencies and you shy away from anything short of punching a dude in the arm as a show of affection.

inferno50
04-24-2010, 10:00 AM
i admire a guy who smells nice. eat me monkey dick...lol. sounds so much worse when you put it all together.

black90lx
04-24-2010, 12:17 PM
Admiration doesn't mean you're gay...i'm not really seeing why you seem to think that? Sounds like you've got some homophobic tendencies and you shy away from anything short of punching a dude in the arm as a show of affection.

i know where i stand in my sexuallity but i still dont say " damn did you smell him? he smells good". i would say " i wonder what kind of cologne he has on"

facemelter71
04-24-2010, 12:25 PM
i know where i stand in my sexuallity but i still dont say " damn did you smell him? he smells good". i would say " i wonder what kind of cologne he has on"

So you can run out and buy the same stuff.
Hes complimenting him,and your wanting to smell like him.THATS GAY AS SHIT.HAHA lol.

djom1cincy
04-24-2010, 04:43 PM
I had a guy at work who smelled bad. I'm talking after break I would have to leave the office trailer door open to let it air out. He went about 400 and had summer teeth. Eye's where kind of weird. He kind of reminded me of a fat sloth from goonies. He was a real treat. I was sad when I had to lay him off.
http://i533.photobucket.com/albums/ee336/djom1cincy/sloth.jpg

85_SS_302_Coupe
04-24-2010, 04:44 PM
I think i may have hit a nerve with someone....maybe there's a cologne whore in this thread? :lol: