Parse error: syntax error, unexpected '<' in /opt/bitnami/apache2/htdocs/forums/archive/global.php(117) : eval()'d code on line 1
Autism Awareness Fundraiser [Archive] - StangBangerz Forums

PDA

View Full Version : Autism Awareness Fundraiser

Hangingcogs
04-24-2010, 06:41 PM
A friend of mine has put together a fund raiser and proceeds will go to benefit Autism Awareness.
Austism is a disease that needs to be recognized and researched. Please help this cause by coming to this event. We have a wonderful musical line up.
**Fathead Davis
**Kyle English
**Rebecca Scheerer and Scott Cassidy
**Joe Wolf and Kristen Ellis
**Bryan Prewitt (late night D.J. so we can dance!!)

The event begins at 6:00, proceeds from dinner sales will go toward Autism Awareness.

There will be a Split the Pot, and we will be auctioning off donated items.

Pure Romance will have a table set up to win new fun products! Shelia's Sharper Image will be giving out gifts, and coupons as well!

cobrajoe
04-26-2010, 04:27 AM
A friend of mine has put together a fund raiser and proceeds will go to benefit Autism Awareness.
Austism is a disease that needs to be recognized and researched. Please help this cause by coming to this event. We have a wonderful musical line up.
**Fathead Davis
**Kyle English
**Rebecca Scheerer and Scott Cassidy
**Joe Wolf and Kristen Ellis
**Bryan Prewitt (late night D.J. so we can dance!!)

The event begins at 6:00, proceeds from dinner sales will go toward Autism Awareness.

There will be a Split the Pot, and we will be auctioning off donated items.

Pure Romance will have a table set up to win new fun products! Shelia's Sharper Image will be giving out gifts, and coupons as well!

Is this the one you was telling me about at Latitudes?

Hangingcogs
04-27-2010, 10:30 AM
Yes sir!