PDA

View Full Version : Mach 1 vs STI again

2007ShelbyCobra
04-26-2010, 06:21 PM
I know you can't see a thing on the dig :( I had heated the tires up a bit, the STI launched at 5k rpm, me at 3. We ended up dead even.
STI=intake/cat back exhaust
Mach 1=cat back/shifter
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WK7oCfnsAjk

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qPFvn0gNBdM&feature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QYaXbM2Q95E&feature=related

93mustang
04-28-2010, 04:37 PM
NOBODY CARES ABOUT YOUR STUPID ASS VIDEOS. THEY ARE WORTHLESS JUST LIKE YOUR DRIVING SKILLS

2007ShelbyCobra
04-28-2010, 06:24 PM
NOBODY CARES ABOUT YOUR STUPID ASS VIDEOS. THEY ARE WORTHLESS JUST LIKE YOUR DRIVING SKILLS

who the hell are you? Really? Ive never even seen you post, and you comment on my thread like this? :screwy: If you dont like it then dont watch it

Squale iii
04-28-2010, 06:28 PM
Pretty sure he's right. Until you beat something faster than a 15 second car, nobody will care.

2007ShelbyCobra
04-28-2010, 06:32 PM
Pretty sure he's right. Until you beat something faster than a 15 second car, nobody will care.

race AJ, it should be a close race, right?

Squale iii
04-28-2010, 06:34 PM
We are going to, be patient. I work 1.5 jobs right now, and last time I called him to set it up he was busy. We'll get a few done soon, don't you worry.

stocknotch
04-28-2010, 07:24 PM
I'm about sick of seeing these threads started everyday by this fuckstick too! Nobody gives two shits about watching 14 second cars on videos streetracing...its about as fun as watching paint dry...its all about the same speed too!

SSgtHUTCH
04-28-2010, 08:38 PM
We are going to, be patient. I work 1.5 jobs right now, and last time I called him to set it up he was busy. We'll get a few done soon, don't you worry.

I call bullshit, you would miss your own funeral to race someone, lol.

Squale iii
04-28-2010, 08:53 PM
I call bullshit, you would miss your own funeral to race someone, lol.

It's true lol. I'm still waiting to get this thing dyno tuned, after that I'll be out alot more looking for races.

djom1cincy
04-28-2010, 09:03 PM
I don't mean to be a dick but damn. You didn't learn shit from your problems a while back with the cops did you?

Metcalf Racing
04-28-2010, 09:23 PM
Here's the thing. You wanna race and post videos fine. But after all the crap you stirred up you should relax for a bit. Btw squaleiii will ass rape AJ it won't even be close. And I am a gambling man. And don't make a come back like "you race AJ" cause he can't beat me either.

2007ShelbyCobra
04-28-2010, 11:34 PM
well, yea, I guess I shouldnt have stirred more shit up, I hate Subarus and I love to kill this one in every way

93mustang
04-29-2010, 12:13 AM
yeah, but your driving sucks, you choose shit ass spots to race, and from what i read, you get in trouble. are you for real? maybe if you bought your own car, with your own money, from a job that you work, you would have a little more respect for your slow ass car. ***ging Gears Since 08, must be nice to have daddy and mommy but you a nice car, your what 18?? Quit posting dumb ass videos, they suck,bad. And squaleiii, we will race once i get my car back together, with money from a job that i work at, too!!!!!

SpoonyGT
04-29-2010, 01:06 AM
Lol god ur a faggot

WHYTRY
04-29-2010, 02:08 AM
well, yea, I guess I shouldnt have stirred more shit up, I hate Subarus and I love to kill this one in every way

yea you tryed to fucking snich me out to the cops for hammer fucking ur ass in a slow ass cobalt that was STOCK and you got BUS LENTHS put on you..how does that happen????then you tryed to get someone on my side to fold an give the cops the video and my name. i figured id let everyone kno in this thread how ur a fucking tool bag and roll over like a baby back bitch when the cops get involved..

WHYTRY
04-29-2010, 02:10 AM
race AJ, it should be a close race, right?

reallly.. he backs down from bolt on lt1's im not sayin im just sayin... :lol:

WYLDFANTASYX
04-29-2010, 03:48 AM
You straight up need a new camera with that nightime crap. Every local pawnshop around here has the same camera I use with night vision for like 100 bucks, go get one so we can actually see whats going on before the police raid your youtube channel and take your car and computers. Video record that too if you get the chance.

And for the record, I think you are crazy for posting races on local forums. Recording them and posting them is one thing but advertising the cars and players on a local level is risky, I don't understand you should listen to some of these people. People are still pissed about all the drama from before.

My advice is that you should be racing at the track more often and the street less. The footage will be 1000x better, you can't get arrested, and if something tragic happens there are trained medical personnel on hand to assist instead of being trapped in burning wreckage for who knows how long. And you can learn to drive your car.

I don't claim to be an angel and I can't say stop street racing, but dude you are hot with the cops and your channel is getting lots of activity I would think you would want to lay low for a while? I mean thats just me. Normally I would not care, but you have put my brand and links all over your stuff...

I have tried to help you and be cool with you but I am not really sure why you keep posting your races on here, really? I am not trying to be a jerk but make me understand Ben you are not an outlaw dude you need to chill.

rush88GT
04-29-2010, 07:19 AM

What do you have against Subarus? I know a lot of STI's that would run circles around you. It's hard to tell, but I think you have been racing a WRX, not the STi.

Mr.Moontang
04-29-2010, 08:30 AM
I hate Subarus

What is the deal with you hating Hating Subaru's?

djom1cincy
04-29-2010, 10:52 AM
You straight up need a new camera with that nightime crap. Every local pawnshop around here has the same camera I use with night vision for like 100 bucks, go get one so we can actually see whats going on before the police raid your youtube channel and take your car and computers. Video record that too if you get the chance.

And for the record, I think you are crazy for posting races on local forums. Recording them and posting them is one thing but advertising the cars and players on a local level is risky, I don't understand you should listen to some of these people. People are still pissed about all the drama from before.

My advice is that you should be racing at the track more often and the street less. The footage will be 1000x better, you can't get arrested, and if something tragic happens there are trained medical personnel on hand to assist instead of being trapped in burning wreckage for who knows how long. And you can learn to drive your car.

I don't claim to be an angel and I can't say stop street racing, but dude you are hot with the cops and your channel is getting lots of activity I would think you would want to lay low for a while? I mean thats just me. Normally I would not care, but you have put my brand and links all over your stuff...

I have tried to help you and be cool with you but I am not really sure why you keep posting your races on here, really? I am not trying to be a jerk but make me understand Ben you are not an outlaw dude you need to chill.

Well said.

SpoonyGT
04-29-2010, 12:19 PM
What is the deal with you hating Hating Subaru's?

He hates all cars that beat him lol

2007ShelbyCobra
04-29-2010, 03:35 PM
yea you tryed to fucking snich me out to the cops for hammer fucking ur ass in a slow ass cobalt that was STOCK and you got BUS LENTHS put on you..how does that happen????then you tryed to get someone on my side to fold an give the cops the video and my name. i figured id let everyone kno in this thread how ur a fucking tool bag and roll over like a baby back bitch when the cops get involved..

common dude, really?..... That is some stupid shit, and I would be more than happy to punch you in the fucking face for saying that in person. I dont have a problem with you, but I can. You dont put bus lengths on me at all, and you know it, and you wouldnt race from a dig. This was 50-135 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UHJaHV627Ts Idk why you would try to lie and say I tried to get the cops on you :chicken: I never mentioned anyones names or any shit like that, and I was never asked to. You know it, so whats the point of trying to change the story? I dont care about whos car is slower, but the whole idea of me ratting someone out is what pisses me off.

djom1cincy
04-29-2010, 04:42 PM
I applause you for standing in for yourself. I smack you in the back of the head for organizing and filming a street race after being in trouble less than 6 months ago for the same thing.

WHYTRY
04-29-2010, 10:03 PM

common dude, really?..... That is some stupid shit, and I would be more than happy to punch you in the fucking face for saying that in person. I dont have a problem with you, but I can. You dont put bus lengths on me at all, and you know it, and you wouldnt race from a dig. This was 50-135 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UHJaHV627Ts Idk why you would try to lie and say I tried to get the cops on you :chicken: I never mentioned anyones names or any shit like that, and I was never asked to. You know it, so whats the point of trying to change the story? I dont care about whos car is slower, but the whole idea of me ratting someone out is what pisses me off.

chris perry said him self you told the cops and they tryed getin on him. as far as punching me in the face 513-267-7095 is my number **** ill make your chance happen?????? im not sayin im just sayin.. thats the first race and if u cant tell im playin than your more of a dumbass than i thought you were but owell who got the W ????????

WHYTRY
04-29-2010, 10:13 PM

id just quit talking before your alligator mouth overloads your canary ass. ant you like 17 or 18.. shit in a few more years ill have been driving for as long as you been alive..

2007ShelbyCobra
04-29-2010, 10:21 PM
[QUOTE=2007ShelbyCobra;566294]

chris perry said him self you told the cops and they tryed getin on him. as far as punching me in the face 513-267-7095 is my number **** ill make your chance happen?????? im not sayin im just sayin.. thats the first race and if u cant tell im playin than your more of a dumbass than i thought you were but owell who got the W ????????

Ok then, is this Chris talking or WHYTRY? This went off on the wrong foot, based on the first post, I thought YOU were Chris...but w/e. I guess ill transfer the conversation to him.

SpoonyGT
04-30-2010, 01:33 AM
Dig??? :cool1:

WHYTRY
04-30-2010, 05:54 AM
[QUOTE=WHYTRY;566375]

Ok then, is this Chris talking or WHYTRY? This went off on the wrong foot, based on the first post, I thought YOU were Chris...but w/e. I guess ill transfer the conversation to him.

this isnt chris.. he told me you rolled over with the cops. id never own a cobalt.. im a ford and chevy guy im not into those kinda cars..

2007ShelbyCobra
04-30-2010, 11:41 AM
[QUOTE=2007ShelbyCobra;566380]

this isnt chris.. he told me you rolled over with the cops. id never own a cobalt.. im a ford and chevy guy im not into those kinda cars..

well I didnt roll over with the cops, in fact, they never asked me anything about anyone else in any video except for my father. And they said they wouldnt do anything to anyone else cause 1, they couldnt see plates for shit, 2, they werent the ones putting the videos up. I know there was a thread posted by a GM boy about me narcing on someone, but it was the exact opposite. I hope Chris doesnt really believe I tried to rat him, and if he did get a call from anyone, idk why cause I said and had nothing to do with it.

2007ShelbyCobra
04-30-2010, 11:42 AM
Dig??? :cool1:
I know your car is faster than mine, there, I said it... :)

9cobra4
04-30-2010, 12:31 PM
Banging gears since 08? Dude I honestly think I could shift my car faster than you using my foot on the shifter. Blame it on your pos 3650. My dads 2007 gt has a 3650 and we still powershift it, even though it grinds and is notchy.

Squale iii
04-30-2010, 04:42 PM
Banging gears...lol..that's funny.

bkstang95
04-30-2010, 05:36 PM
Banging gears...lol..that's funny.

"gears" is probably his bf's nickname! :lol:

JA04GT
05-03-2010, 10:14 PM
Banging gears since 08? Dude I honestly think I could shift my car faster than you using my foot on the shifter. Blame it on your pos 3650. My dads 2007 gt has a 3650 and we still powershift it, even though it grinds and is notchy.

I have a 3650 and have never had a problem power shifting mine, even on a 150 shot and slicks. If he cant shift than he cant shift, but its not the tranys fault. :lol:

Squale iii
05-03-2010, 10:42 PM
"gears" is probably his bf's nickname! :lol:

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Kevin1989
05-03-2010, 11:38 PM
:popcorn:

dude i cant dance....so i keep my white ass of the dance floor.

stop street racing please.

9cobra4
05-04-2010, 01:56 AM
I have a 3650 and have never had a problem power shifting mine, even on a 150 shot and slicks. If he cant shift than he cant shift, but its not the tranys fault. :lol:

I said that cause that's always his excuse for his slow shifting.

Metcalf Racing
05-04-2010, 05:26 PM
Those are some of the smoothest shifting ford 5spds out there

nsaniti
05-05-2010, 07:27 PM
I know your car is faster than mine, there, I said it... :)

dig my slow 2v?

Squale iii
05-05-2010, 08:33 PM
Those are some of the smoothest shifting ford 5spds out there

How's it compare to a 3550? Mine was solid, but kinda difficult to get n2 gear sometimes. I had some issues with my adjustable quad cable tho.

Metcalf Racing
05-06-2010, 12:34 AM
It was mostly you... Drive you a 99-04 one time.. Smooth as glass

SpoonyGT
05-06-2010, 01:12 AM
dig my slow 2v?

Sure :)

nsaniti
05-06-2010, 03:28 PM
Sure :)

can i has a bottle too ? ;) id rather roll against you lmao.

JA04GT
05-06-2010, 06:57 PM
can i has a bottle too ? ;) id rather roll against you lmao.

Sure you can have a bottle. :lol::lol::lol::lol:

SpoonyGT
05-06-2010, 08:10 PM
Lol uhh you have 16 more valves and two more cams nsaniti

nsaniti
05-07-2010, 07:22 AM
Lol uhh you have 16 more valves and two more cams nsaniti

im not quite sure what you're implying here :lol: roll race my slow 2v?

facemelter71
05-12-2010, 04:41 PM
I will.Ill even give you the wiggle.

dynawideglide01
06-08-2010, 08:07 PM
[QUOTE=2007ShelbyCobra;566380]

I know this post is kinda old,but just wanted to point out that a cobalt is a chevy.

blacksn95
07-20-2010, 04:30 AM
i dont wanna sound negative but kid u gotta tone it down a bit your only 18 use ur head a little when your out there doen what all of us our guilty off doeing at one time or another and not such a ricer.

2007ShelbyCobra
07-20-2010, 08:39 PM
i dont wanna sound negative but kid u gotta tone it down a bit your only 18 use ur head a little when your out there doen what all of us our guilty off doeing at one time or another and not such a ricer.

old thread my man :) But I hear ya

bkstang95
07-23-2010, 03:28 PM

WAT? :lol:

blacksn95
07-25-2010, 03:07 AM
i just don't wanna hear about this kid dead one day....

but yea was drunk at 4 30 when i wrote that so what a great influence i am lol

TheBandit
07-28-2010, 09:45 AM
who the hell are you? Really? Ive never even seen you post, and you comment on my thread like this? :screwy: If you dont like it then dont watch it

WOW, 2007ShelbyCobra you are a RETARD
but on the other hand one hell of a laugh:popcorn:

2007ShelbyCobra
07-28-2010, 08:58 PM
WOW, 2007ShelbyCobra you are a RETARD
but on the other hand one hell of a laugh:popcorn:

I like the sig, the thread bump was pretty cool too :)

TheBandit
07-28-2010, 09:58 PM
2007ShelbyCobra , i wanna race you . my car runs good but i'll be at kil-kare Aug 5th

Yes i believe i just called you out....... i will have a good video camara there ......