PDA

View Full Version : 93 Mustang vs. 03/04 Cobra

93mustang
04-28-2010, 04:59 PM
This sucks to tell this story, but it goes to show that fellow mustangers are great people.

Driving up 741 by the wright bros airport when a cobra passed me. he hit the brakes and a uturn was made. he caught up to me and we messed around for a sec. Then as we both were in second at a 20 roll, both hammered it, i shifted to 3rd and BOOOOOOOMMMMMM. Stock t-5 with a spec 3 and some very warm nittos, not to mention 409 rwhp, grabbed for a sec and then it was done. he got me good.
I pulled into kfc, and made some phone calls. everyone i called did not answer. go figure right. after about five min i heard that cobra and he came back. Gave me a ride back to the house, and a ride in one bad ass cobra.
hate to say it, but he would've gotten me on the 20 roll. thanks again for the ride.

Squale iii
04-28-2010, 05:54 PM
Damn, and I was kinda hoping to get a few fun runs in with ya.. How soon till it's road worthy?

2007ShelbyCobra
04-28-2010, 06:26 PM
:lol: good, I hear you like to talk a bunch of shit

SSgtHUTCH
04-28-2010, 06:36 PM
No worries, Im sure grandma will buy ya some new parts. On a side note, my car is running FANTASTIC.

Squale iii
04-28-2010, 06:44 PM
No worries, Im sure grandma will buy ya some new parts. On a side note, my car is running FANTASTIC.

LOL... wait...2 questions...

1.) His grandma buys his shit for him???

2.) Is he talking about you two racing?? Or is this a different s/c mustang he raced? B/c I know you don't have a Cobra..

SSgtHUTCH
04-28-2010, 06:49 PM
LOL... wait...2 questions...

1.) His grandma buys his shit for him???

2.) Is he talking about you two racing?? Or is this a different s/c mustang he raced? B/c I know you don't have a Cobra..

1. ) I have not confirmed this with his grandmother, just everyone I know that knows him.

2. ) No, not us two. I didnt hear a tranny explode, just huge ungodly crackles booms and pops accompanied by hiddious smoke.

Note: If I come off as somewhat of a smart ass, Im typically like that toward those who talk bs trash after a race. Then again, I heard the info second hand, so who knows.

Squale iii
04-28-2010, 06:56 PM
1. ) I have not confirmed this with his grandmother, just everyone I know that knows him.

2. ) No, not us two. I didnt hear a tranny explode, just huge ungodly crackles booms and pops accompanied by hiddious smoke.

Note: If I come off as somewhat of a smart ass, Im typically like that toward those who talk bs trash after a race. Then again, I heard the info second hand, so who knows.

Hit grandma supports his street racing hobby. :lol::lol: That's awesome.

edit: Why the fuck would he be running a stock T-5 in a 409 rwhp car?

SSgtHUTCH
04-28-2010, 06:58 PM
Hit grandma supports his street racing hobby. :lol::lol: That's awesome.

edit: Why the fuck would he be running a stock T-5 in a 409 rwhp car?

Well, I have stock tranny, same spec clutch , more power and launched on sticky DR's all day long and never broke a thing.

Squale iii
04-28-2010, 08:49 PM
Well, I have stock tranny, same spec clutch , more power and launched on sticky DR's all day long and never broke a thing.

Let me clarify, fox body stock T-5's are garbage.

93RedNotch
04-28-2010, 10:59 PM
Let me clarify, fox body stock T-5's are garbage.

very true...

Silver03Termi
04-28-2010, 11:02 PM
so whos terminator was it?

93mustang
04-29-2010, 12:18 AM

First off, fuck you buddy. I buy my own shit. my grandma lives in philly, so fuck you. i own my own buisness, so i dont know who your talking about but it aint me. Stock t-5 in my fox, because granny dont buy my parts i do. I will be installing a tko500 this weekend or next, as soon as i get time. i dont know how you know me, or who you think knows me, but they dont. i drove my car for the first time in 8 months when this happened. loco07gt is who i raced. the only person on this board that i have ever talked about racing was squaleiii. so fuck off SSgtHUTCH

93mustang
04-29-2010, 12:27 AM

hahaha, what the fuck are you talking about. my car will spank your car with me pushing it. Ive seen, well i should say heard, you driving. YOU SUCK AT DRIVING. your car is slow. mommy and daddy bought it for you.

SSgtHUTCH
04-29-2010, 01:49 AM
First off, fuck you buddy. I buy my own shit. my grandma lives in philly, so fuck you. i own my own buisness, so i dont know who your talking about but it aint me. Stock t-5 in my fox, because granny dont buy my parts i do. I will be installing a tko500 this weekend or next, as soon as i get time. i dont know how you know me, or who you think knows me, but they dont. i drove my car for the first time in 8 months when this happened. loco07gt is who i raced. the only person on this board that i have ever talked about racing was squaleiii. so fuck off SSgtHUTCH

If it wasnt you and its a case of mistaken identity, thats fine. As far as fucking off, come see me and see how that works for ya son and Ill unscrew your head and shit down your neck. Other than that, good luck on the repairs, and you have yourself a nice day.

WHYTRY
04-29-2010, 02:02 AM
hahaha, what the fuck are you talking about. my car will spank your car with me pushing it. Ive seen, well i should say heard, you driving. YOU SUCK AT DRIVING. your car is slow. mommy and daddy bought it for you.

its ok man i tore that mach one's guts out in a piece of shit turbo cobalt... that ive never driven and i was lifting and granny shifting.. then wanted me to keep racing for free.. yea i drove a cobalt sad day.never agian will that happen..

SSgtHUTCH
04-29-2010, 02:08 AM
its ok man i tore that mach one's guts out in a piece of shit turbo cobalt... that ive never driven and i was lifting and granny shifting.. then wanted me to keep racing for free.. yea i drove a cobalt sad day.never agian will that happen..

Was that tonight around 1030ish?

93mustang
04-29-2010, 09:44 AM
mistaken identity yes,
tearing my head off and shitting down my neck, not happening. maybe you should research who you are about to talk shit to or about, so this dont happen. i only know about three people on this board, i mainly keep to myself. its all good though :bigthumb

Silver03Termi
04-29-2010, 01:09 PM
mistaken identity yes,
tearing my head off and shitting down my neck, not happening. maybe you should research who you are about to talk shit to or about, so this dont happen. i only know about three people on this board, i mainly keep to myself. its all good though :bigthumb

:popcorn:

maybe you should take your own advice. just a thought.

WHYTRY
04-29-2010, 01:11 PM
Was that tonight around 1030ish? nope it was back when it was real cold out..

93mustang
04-29-2010, 01:59 PM
:popcorn:

maybe you should take your own advice. just a thought.

not understanding you?????? i aint talkin shit to or about anyone, unless i was bashed first. this whole thread was saying how fellow mustangers are cool people, and willing to go out of there way to help someone. so......:D
every post that you put on this here forum, is you talking shit, or trying to get some shit started. Whats up with that??? Guess your NOT one of those nice people. Thanks, and you have a nice day

2007ShelbyCobra
04-29-2010, 03:41 PM

common man... more lies. You didnt drive, you didnt have your license lol, the driver wasnt granny shifting and he knows it, and I never wanted to keep racing for free, acept for that dig you WOULD NOT DO.

Timido
04-29-2010, 04:39 PM
Please refrain from the fuck you's. Personal threats are not needed here.

Thank you Tim.

WHYTRY
04-29-2010, 09:52 PM
common man... more lies. You didnt drive, you didnt have your license lol, the driver wasnt granny shifting and he knows it, and I never wanted to keep racing for free, acept for that dig you WOULD NOT DO.

really i said i would dig race for money yea MONEY key word.. i beat u twice playing so why would i risk the ticket? your a joke you are why the cops get on the ppl who race the right way.. you got the break any time for any amount bitch?? shit my fuckin tow truck will take action from you??? you could miss 10 gears in a 5 speed you tool bag.

Silver03Termi
04-29-2010, 11:52 PM
not understanding you?????? i aint talkin shit to or about anyone, unless i was bashed first. this whole thread was saying how fellow mustangers are cool people, and willing to go out of there way to help someone. so......:D
every post that you put on this here forum, is you talking shit, or trying to get some shit started. Whats up with that??? Guess your NOT one of those nice people. Thanks, and you have a nice day

glad you read ALL of my posts. im a nice guy. i would have stopped and taken you home too. ask mike, aka loco fast. i was just letting you know that Hutch might not be one to fk with, thats all.

2007ShelbyCobra
05-01-2010, 12:43 AM

well im going to correct myself, I dont know if you do or dont talk shit OP, but I thought you were someone else when I made this comment.

2007ShelbyCobra
05-01-2010, 12:46 AM
really i said i would dig race for money yea MONEY key word.. i beat u twice playing so why would i risk the ticket? your a joke you are why the cops get on the ppl who race the right way.. you got the break any time for any amount bitch?? shit my fuckin tow truck will take action from you??? you could miss 10 gears in a 5 speed you tool bag.

Didnt I make a comment about finding this is not Chris or his username, and that I would tell him, and how this got off on the wrong foot? I thought it was in this thread, but im no longer seeing it...