PDA

View Full Version : Need an OASIS report...

ADaughen
05-10-2010, 01:32 PM
Anyone have access to the Ford service database? I need an OASIS report on the following vehicle:

VIN: 1FTNW21P34EC23329
Vehicle: 2004 FORD F250 SUPER DUTY

email is username @yahoo.com

Thanks,
Adam

*If one of you has an extra CarFax query available... and it magically shows up in my inbox, that would help too. ;)

Black Horse
05-10-2010, 02:41 PM
What info are you looking for from the OASIS?

ADaughen
05-10-2010, 06:18 PM
I was hoping to find the service records to show if it had been serviced at the dealership. I stopped by my local dealer after work and they weren't helpful. As in, "if it wasn't serviced here, we don't know what service occurred."

-I am trying to help Grandma sell Grandpa's truck since he had a series of strokes and is now in a home, trying to learn how to talk, swallow and walk again. They are in BFE Colorado, however.

cobrajoe
05-10-2010, 08:49 PM
what if the servicing was done outside a dealership?

ADaughen
05-10-2010, 11:13 PM
what if the servicing was done outside a dealership?

Then it wouldn't show up on the report. ;)

It was under warranty for four years of it's life... there is a good possibility any early work was done by a dealership, which is what my Grandpa doesn't have records for, since he bought it ~1 year ago.

cobrajoe
05-11-2010, 03:43 AM
Then it wouldn't show up on the report. ;)

It was under warranty for four years of it's life... there is a good possibility any early work was done by a dealership, which is what my Grandpa doesn't have records for, since he bought it ~1 year ago.

Ok, got ya. it's a Ford only report. :o