PDA

View Full Version : deer carcus cleaning needed..

95redstang
05-10-2010, 06:51 PM
what is the best way to clean underneath your car to get rid of deer guts. heading in to work this morning on 75s around princeton high i hit a damn dead deer. it laying in the center lane and i was behind a semi and didnt see it.. anyway i sprayed the shit out of the bottom of the car and there is still $hit under it.. its in the bracing they put on the convertible.. it smells so bad...

331TwistedWedge
05-10-2010, 07:14 PM
:lol: :lol:

im sick, but this made me laugh ...

Timido
05-10-2010, 07:22 PM
Mikes" The Works" Car wash it washs underneath the car. Helped me when I crushed a skunk.

85_SS_302_Coupe
05-10-2010, 07:26 PM
I think a power washer is about the only real option you have...maybe put it on jack stands to aid in the effort?

One time i saw a guy on a Harley clip a deer running across 275...just barely nipped his nose and it didn't phase the biker and he kept on going but it stunned the deer and stopped him in his tracks and the car behind him hit the deer, and then a little Nissan truck behind the car ramped over the body...this truck got like 2 feet of air and you could see daylight under it. I was about 2 bus lengths behind and it was actually pretty amazing to see. I followed the truck off the Beechmont exit and to a gas station to see if he needed help. It was an elderly man...he was shook up pretty bad and asked if i could look under his truck for damage. Man...the bottom of that truck was a bloody massacre. It looked like it was drove 100mph through a field of meat and guts.

93mustang
05-10-2010, 08:42 PM
I think a power washer is about the only real option you have...maybe put it on jack stands to aid in the effort?

One time i saw a guy on a Harley clip a deer running across 275...just barely nipped his nose and it didn't phase the biker and he kept on going but it stunned the deer and stopped him in his tracks and the car behind him hit the deer, and then a little Nissan truck behind the car ramped over the body...this truck got like 2 feet of air and you could see daylight under it. I was about 2 bus lengths behind and it was actually pretty amazing to see. I followed the truck off the Beechmont exit and to a gas station to see if he needed help. It was an elderly man...he was shook up pretty bad and asked if i could look under his truck for damage. Man...the bottom of that truck was a bloody massacre. It looked like it was drove 100mph through a field of meat and guts.

still laughing, thats great:bigthumb:bigthumb:bigthumb

331TwistedWedge
05-10-2010, 08:50 PM
get your big 7 foot a$$ underneath there and clean it up ... go get bryans pressure washer ...

Squale iii
05-10-2010, 08:58 PM
Ya, I'd put that up on a lift and get a pressure washer.

85_SS_302_Coupe
05-10-2010, 09:03 PM
Mike's underbody wash would probably do the trick...just don't mention it before you go in..i'm sure they wouldn't want meat chunks all over their car wash floor.

95redstang
05-10-2010, 10:20 PM
i took it to the carwash and put it on ramps.. it worked pretty good but there is still some in there..damn i hate deer.. i have have never been hunting but i think im about to start..lol..

Stangman
05-11-2010, 12:46 AM
Steves LX had a similar issue recently... except he did it the manual way... jackstands and a wirebrush, and a garden hose! :lol:

Glad I wasnt there for that one!

Sucks to hear though, I've hit plenty of deer... seems they are roaming again.

85_SS_302_Coupe
05-11-2010, 04:45 AM
I would've left it on there just for the gore effect. I'd drive around telling people that it's people guts under my car so don't piss me off :lol:

Stangman
05-11-2010, 07:43 AM
I would've left it on there just for the gore effect. I'd drive around telling people that it's people guts under my car so don't piss me off :lol:

Just until you drive around and the smell of it burning on your exhaust almost makes you throw up, lol

95redstang
05-11-2010, 07:55 PM
Mikes" The Works" Car wash it washs underneath the car. Helped me when I crushed a skunk.

I thought about that. im not sure if my car would fit through it though.. it sits maybe 4 inches off the ground

Timido
05-11-2010, 08:10 PM
I bet it would fit my honda is no 4x4 either