PDA

View Full Version : Plated?

PKFIRE
05-11-2010, 04:29 PM
I can't seem to get a hold of you through PM. I just need some contact info.

Thanks,

PONYGRL
05-11-2010, 05:25 PM
513-583-0004 is the number I have for him when he did some stuff for me last summer

'92Stang
05-11-2010, 08:45 PM
New number 583-0217.

PKFIRE
05-13-2010, 09:40 PM
Thanks above for the info

Plated thank you for removing the scratches. Luckily I have a garage spot still but if the city removes my curb and part of my driveway tomorrow I probably won't be able to take the car out for at least a week. I'll take your advice and keep the car out of the sun.

If I hear anyone needs work I'll be sure to mention your name.

plated
05-14-2010, 08:42 AM
it was good to meet ya and your termi,keepin a car out of the elements is best thing to make one last. and by the way your car looked you do a good job keeping it nice! now get that steggie on :evilflip:

PKFIRE
05-14-2010, 08:50 AM
it was good to meet ya and your termi,keepin a car out of the elements is best thing to make one last. and by the way your car looked you do a good job keeping it nice! now get that steggie on :evilflip:

Now would be a good time for me to take off my Supercharger, but I have to repair my Volvo first. I got up this morning by the sound of jack hammering. The car is now stuck in the garage for another 5-7 days.

It was good meeting you too, I post in another section wondering if you repaired and/or painted motorcycle tanks.

Let me know

plated
05-14-2010, 01:57 PM
Now would be a good time for me to take off my Supercharger, but I have to repair my Volvo first. I got up this morning by the sound of jack hammering. The car is now stuck in the garage for another 5-7 days.

It was good meeting you too, I post in another section wondering if you repaired and/or painted motorcycle tanks.

Let me know
sure do you know where i
live

PKFIRE
05-14-2010, 02:30 PM
sure do you know where i
live

lol, I know where you live now.