PDA

View Full Version : windstar again and other issues

myownr
05-18-2010, 10:07 PM
finally got the charging issue fixed, now I think my jy engine is locked up. Starter won't crank engine over, i'm thinking starter was making a high pitched screeching noise the last week or so maybe it went out finally as well. Put new starter in and same damn thing. Starter just grinds when trying to start. I'm getting tired of everything breaking on me lately. Just had the house AC fixed last week, haven't made the house payment this month yet and those F'rs send me notice how to avoid foreclosure, damn the month isn't even over yet. This making 38k a year has taken a toll on everything I own vs when I was making 74k. Just depressing how I could afford just to fix it right instead of jy hunting. This F'n economy can lick my balls:flipoff:

dynawideglide01
05-19-2010, 07:40 PM
Did you try turning the crank by hand,also I've put starters in before and had the teeth on the starter bind with the teeth on the flywheel.Maybe pull the starter out a little bit,turn crank slightley by hand and reinstall starter.Just a thought.

myownr
05-27-2010, 05:05 PM
cracked flywheel:mad: now wife is driving my truck with kids and tells me today the ac stopped working. every damn week something breaks. I'm F'n tired of this suck ass economy in not being able to fix all the borken shit i have