PDA

View Full Version : Sober Rant

Maximus
05-21-2010, 12:06 AM
Im sick and tired of being Politically Correct. FUCK these Motherfuckers thinking they know what is right with this country. FUCK them and their "take from the workers and give to the Non-workers". If I wanna buy my kid a Fucking MINI-BIKE, GO-CART, Ninetendo, WII, and everyfucking other thing in the world, dont make me feel guilty cause some other kid doesnt have any of it. Why dont their Fucking parents get off the Fucking couch and get a couple jobs instead of some Fucking hand outs. I work 6 Fucking days a week, so can they!!
And for any Libearl Fucktard reading this, Fuck you. I do give to my Chuirch who supports The needy. I do give a man a drink of water when he is thirsty. But when some Low Rent Fuck comes up begging for some Fucking Money for beer and he doesnt even want to sweep up my sidewalks, well FUCK HIM TOO!!
Low Rent Fucks who want everything for Free. Fuck them in the Eye.
Thanks for reading and Ill see you in the election booth come November.
Oh, and if your Ass isnt registered to Vote, FUCK YOU! You have NO Right to say anything. You are a waste of Fucking space and you might as well be an illegal picking the dirt out between your Fucking toes.
Man I Hate Stupid Non Voting, Wanting everything given to them, Buying Mountain Dew with Food stamps, feeding your kids Fucking McDonalds cause your FATT FUCKING ASS is too Fucking LAzy to Cook a Fucking Dinner, Low Rent Fucks!!
Im Craig and I absoFuckinglutely approved this message.
KMA!!

Too Harsh?:flipoff:

Mista Bone
05-21-2010, 12:22 AM
Nope, not harsh at all.

Other than unemployment I've never taken a government hand-out.

Lost my house and other stuff. I guess I should have played the game and gotten the free ride.

Sorry, my pride won't let me do that.

draggin50
05-21-2010, 12:24 AM
I love it!!!! I got an ex wife and her new husband that has HUD housing and they pay all her utilities and a goverment supplied cell phone... I work my ass off and neither one of them work and they have more nice shit than I do. WTF???

nwovette
05-21-2010, 12:25 AM
HELL YAH FUCK THEM CRAIG! This thread will be a number one hit of all time.And see yah at the shop soon for that t- shirt man.FORD 5.0 POWER FOR LIFE! ALSO i MAKE MORE BOOST THAN THERE MOUTH'S MAKE,,LOL.

cobrajoe
05-21-2010, 04:23 AM
Tell us how you really feel!:lol:

Mr.Moontang
05-21-2010, 07:42 AM
Fucking awesome Craig!!!!

Stangman
05-21-2010, 07:57 AM
WOOO!!!:rockon::rockon::rockon:

djom1cincy
05-21-2010, 08:01 AM
I love it. I stand with you on this one Craig.

Black Horse
05-21-2010, 08:15 AM
You have my vote!

347StrokedGT
05-21-2010, 08:50 AM
lmao... freaking great. Couldnt have said it any better.

Pops Fun
05-21-2010, 09:39 AM
What ya running for!!! :lol:

bolender01
05-21-2010, 10:54 AM
That is fucking great !!!!!!!! :bigthumb

2Kblacksleeper
05-21-2010, 12:16 PM
I agree 100 Fucking %.

Dont forget to add manditory drug testing for anyone recieving a handout.

John

Foxxx5oh
05-21-2010, 12:42 PM
I agree 100 Fucking %.

Dont forget to add manditory drug testing for anyone recieving a handout.

John

i agree, but i disagree...not every "handout" is for the lazy low rent fucks that make those of us that actually NEED the assistance look bad...basically youre saying that i dont deserve to have the assistance that the state of Kentucky is giving me so i can put food in the house because i have a friend that doesnt like to smoke alone? i still get up and go to work every day, on time, and with overtime, but thanks to the state of Indiana, when my pay went down over $3 an hour, my child support went up almost $200 a month...do you know what it is like to try and pay rent, utilities, and buy food when you make UNDER $600 a month? you bet your ass that if one of my friends wants a smoke buddy that im gonna be there...so according to you, i should lose the assistance i get to put food on the table, because i MAY fail a random drug test?

mustangboy
05-21-2010, 01:02 PM
I have to say I agree as well. Don't forget to give AZ a little praise for having the balls to stand up and do the right thing.

Black92LX
05-21-2010, 01:45 PM
i agree, but i disagree...not every "handout" is for the lazy low rent fucks that make those of us that actually NEED the assistance look bad...basically youre saying that i dont deserve to have the assistance that the state of Kentucky is giving me so i can put food in the house because i have a friend that doesnt like to smoke alone? i still get up and go to work every day, on time, and with overtime, but thanks to the state of Indiana, when my pay went down over $3 an hour, my child support went up almost $200 a month...do you know what it is like to try and pay rent, utilities, and buy food when you make UNDER $600 a month? you bet your ass that if one of my friends wants a smoke buddy that im gonna be there...so according to you, i should lose the assistance i get to put food on the table, because i MAY fail a random drug test?

Having trouble following this post, but if I am reading the wording properly you are wasting money on weed for you and your buddy to smoke??

If that is what you are saying then yes absolutely you should loose your government assistance for being a dumb ass by spending money on ILLEGAL (whether you agree or not) substances while you are complaining you can't support the child that you fathered??

If I am reading your coded post incorrectly please disregard the last.

As for giving to the needy and hungry Craig is exactly correct. It is not the governments job to decide who gets my charity.
The idea of Social Justice (which I agree with) should come from private outpouring.

If I am giving money to the needy I am going to be for sure they are truly in need of it.

Read my Signature line. Pretty much goes along with what you are saying Craig.
\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/

Pitbull1052
05-21-2010, 02:03 PM
I think he's saying his friend hooks him up for free so that his friend doesnt have to smoke alone........

djom1cincy
05-21-2010, 02:59 PM
This is going to get good.

facemelter71
05-21-2010, 03:15 PM
Child support just doesnt "go up" randomly.If there is a job change wheather you lost it or your pay changes then you can have your case looked at and reviewed.

And yea,Ill agree with Black92Lx

Mista Bone
05-21-2010, 03:36 PM
Child support just doesnt "go up" randomly.If there is a job change wheather you lost it or your pay changes then you can have your case looked at and reviewed.

They suggest you get a lawyer when doing this....if you can afford one.

Black92LX
05-21-2010, 03:44 PM
I think he's saying his friend hooks him up for free so that his friend doesnt have to smoke alone........

free or not. On government assistance of any sort you should be drug tested to pick up your check. You drop dirty, no check!
That simple.

'92Stang
05-21-2010, 04:10 PM
I have no problem helping out someone who fell upon hard times with my tax dollars BRIEFLY. Its the low rents who have milked the system for years, that should be over here washing my cars, and cleaning horse stalls..:D

302coupe
05-21-2010, 04:11 PM
AMEN craig

facemelter71
05-21-2010, 04:21 PM
A simple review should not need a lawyer.Although for child support case's,its always better to have one present.

But you do have to agree,it doesnt just "go up". unless your in arearage,but then its only like an extra 60-80 bucks a month.

Foxxx5oh
05-21-2010, 04:41 PM

i called Indiana about that, and they said that it can not be reviewed unless i hire an attorney since it hasnt been three years, i was paying $460 a month, making $11.50 an hour, now i make an even $8 an hour and am paying $620. so if anyone knows a good lawyer that will work with someone that has little to no money so i can get my case reviewed point me in the right direction PLEASE.

and Black92lx, its my buddys weed, but i dont smoke with him that much, only maybe once a month if even that. its not like im doing it all day every day and its not like im using my foodstamp card to go buy pot...hell, i cant even get household supplies with it, just food.

Foxxx5oh
05-21-2010, 04:42 PM
I have no problem helping out someone who fell upon hard times with my tax dollars BRIEFLY. Its the low rents who have milked the system for years, that should be over here washing my cars, and cleaning horse stalls..:D

this low rent knows that cleaning those stalls is no joke! LOL

Foxxx5oh
05-21-2010, 04:46 PM
A simple review should not need a lawyer.Although for child support case's,its always better to have one present.

But you do have to agree,it doesnt just "go up". unless your in arearage,but then its only like an extra 60-80 bucks a month.

i was 2 weeks down because of a job change, but i still sent partial payments when i got a little extra money.

Foxxx5oh
05-21-2010, 04:47 PM
I'm sorry...but if you make less than $600 a month, you shouldn't be smoking PERIOD. How do you not make more than $600? A FT job at McDonalds will net you at least 800-900 after taxes in a month. Do you refuse to work at jobs that you are "too good for" ??? I know alot of people like that...they refuse to pick themselves up and do what they gotta do. If you waste my fucking tax dollars on cigs, pot, alcohol, etc...and you're flat broke still and not improving your position in society...you might be a democrat.

i work for autozone, when i get to work, i will print my last pay stub off and post it here for all to see that i am not lying about what i make, you obviously dont have anything coming out of your check like child support or anything like that.

Squale iii
05-21-2010, 04:48 PM
i work for autozone, when i get to work, i will print my last pay stub off and post it here for all to see that i am not lying about what i make, you obviously dont have anything coming out of your check like child support or anything like that.

Ahhhh, gotcha. Deleted my post, eating my words lol. I spoke too soon, forgot about those things I know nothing about...children lol.

Foxxx5oh
05-21-2010, 04:51 PM
Ahhhh, gotcha. Deleted my post, eating my words lol. I spoke too soon, forgot about those things I know nothing about...children lol.

its all good man :) im just glad that my girlfriend has a job as well or id be livin outta the back of my Bronco lol

facemelter71
05-21-2010, 05:51 PM
Seriously,child support is the most fucked up crap ever.Hope you never have to pay it Squale iii.

Foxxx5oh
05-21-2010, 06:00 PM
Seriously,child support is the most fucked up crap ever.Hope you never have to pay it Squale iii.

agreed

8banger
05-21-2010, 06:30 PM

Amen to that!!!My x wife lived off my chid support for my oldest daughter(now 24) and child support off another man for her son who oh all things she gave him my last name.Guess who they came after first for his child support..Yep me...Got that straighten out luckly.She also collected a disabilty check from the state of Tenn. for herself.Her live in lover (boyfriend) also collected a disabilty check.Jeez,I worked all my life,as I've never collected anything from any state...:rolleyes:

Mista Bone
05-21-2010, 10:03 PM

When I lost my job, I'd been paying for 6 years but they wouldn't review my case with a lawyer filing paperwork.

HCJFS which are slower than f**k getting anything done in the first place.

331TwistedWedge
05-21-2010, 10:48 PM
yep! ... took my ex-boss over 3 months to find a replacement at fed ex ... $60k a year job and couldnt find anyone that wanted to work ...

Rick93coupe
05-21-2010, 11:02 PM
yep! ... took my ex-boss over 3 months to find a replacement at fed ex ... $60k a year job and couldnt find anyone that wanted to work ...

Man that's hard to believe. I don't have a CDL but I could get one if I needed a job!

2Kblacksleeper
05-21-2010, 11:16 PM
Foxx, I've never had an issue with you personally and I hope this doesn't start one.

I have been in the deepest of the deep as far as making money compared to what my bills were. I. Married this girl amd shit was cool for the first couple months. Then we decide to buy a condo in Milford. Were there a few month and she needs a car. So we go buy her a 00 grand Am. Make 1 payment on it and she decides she is going to quit her job. She doesn't like it.
I'm sorry I don't like mine but I still go. In every day. Not to. Mention I had to fight with her to get her to take he insulin and pulls. I had to pay for those out of my pocket.
Icould not afford food. Didn't qualify for nothing. My papaents live close to my job so I would stop there and eat. I was broke. I would cut her neighbors grass for food and medicine money. After I. Got don't working my full time job.
I know all about being in a bad situtation.

But to. Answer your question. Yes. If you receive goverment assistance and you get a notice that your up for a drug test and you fail then yes you should loose the assistance. With an option to reapply in 6-12 months.

I understand your reasoning I used to smoke some back. In the day. For 1. It is illegal in this state. If you had a lapse in judgment and smoked and got caught at work and sent for a test. They'd fire you for testing positive. Right. Why should I not get to toke it up a little of you can? the time your. smaller

2Kblacksleeper
05-21-2010, 11:18 PM
Sorry I messed up a little bit. Ill finish tomorrow.

Squale iii
05-21-2010, 11:35 PM
Foxx, I've never had an issue with you personally and I hope this doesn't start one.

I have been in the deepest of the deep as far as making money compared to what my bills were. I. Married this girl amd shit was cool for the first couple months. Then we decide to buy a condo in Milford. Were there a few month and she needs a car. So we go buy her a 00 grand Am. Make 1 payment on it and she decides she is going to quit her job. She doesn't like it.
I'm sorry I don't like mine but I still go. In every day. Not to. Mention I had to fight with her to get her to take he insulin and pulls. I had to pay for those out of my pocket.
Icould not afford food. Didn't qualify for nothing. My papaents live close to my job so I would stop there and eat. I was broke. I would cut her neighbors grass for food and medicine money. After I. Got don't working my full time job.

But to. Answer your question. Yes. If you receive goverment assistance and you get a notice that your up for a drug test and you fail then yes you should loose the assistance. With an option to reapply in 6-12 months.

I understand your reasoning I used to smoke some back. In the day. For 1. It is illegal in this state. If you had a lapse in judgment and smoked and got caught at work and sent for a test. They'd fire you for testing positive. Right. Why should I not get to toke it up a little of you can? the time your. smaller

I. need. drink after. trying 2. read. your. post.

302coupe
05-21-2010, 11:56 PM
a few drinks

2Kblacksleeper
05-22-2010, 07:36 AM
Sorry I had a few too many myself and typing long replys on a touch screen phone gets old fast.

John

Clean91lx
05-22-2010, 07:59 AM
I agree with the first post....NOT in the "F You" knida way....but none-the-less I agree. What happened to our society that people just think that they deserve money for doing nothing at all? I am NOT a heartless person, I have no problem helping some-one out for a little while (i.e. unemployment - my wife had to take it to last year). As soon as she filed for the extension, thank God she found another job. So, we have saved everything that we could since she got her job. She may lose it again in about 11 weeks (long story) - basically slow at here work. So we are BEING RESPONSIBLE with our money. Maybe that is where everything is gone wrong.

**sorry not trying to "jack" the post...you just me thinking!!!!!!!!!!**

Mustard
05-22-2010, 08:13 AM
Like music to my ears! I hope more people get mad with what our leaders are doing and how they are turning us more and more away from the frame work our founding fathers laid out for us. Half the idiots on the hill dont even know the very constitution that they swore to uphold

redfirepearlgt
05-22-2010, 08:16 AM
I agree with the first post....NOT in the "F You" knida way....but none-the-less I agree. What happened to our society that people just think that they deserve money for doing nothing at all? I am NOT a heartless person, I have no problem helping some-one out for a little while (i.e. unemployment - my wife had to take it to last year). As soon as she filed for the extension, thank God she found another job. So, we have saved everything that we could since she got her job. She may lose it again in about 11 weeks (long story) - basically slow at here work. So we are BEING RESPONSIBLE with our money. Maybe that is where everything is gone wrong.

**sorry not trying to "jack" the post...you just me thinking!!!!!!!!!!**

Spot on. The issue is not helping a man/woman when he/she is down, but rather a man or woman thinking he/she is entitled to a lifestyle or luxury or property that he/she has no interest in going out and earning. Too many people think this way. They feel they should be given big screen tv's, homes, cars, and other luxuries simply because they live in this country or they are of some special group.

I'll help a man when he is down as long as he is trying to help himself. We often help others through charitable means. I have offered to buy lunch for peopel asking for a dollar for a taco. Sometimes they take me up on it and other times they get mad and ony want the money which they don't get. I have helped stranded people on the road, given people rides, and so forth. None of this is in any way shape or form relates to the fat butted lazy entitlement minded loser who thinks they deserve part of my paycheck because they don't want to go find a job.

You hit the nail on the head Craig!!!!! You just keep earning more of my respect and trust. See you at CS Saturday!!

graysonracin
05-22-2010, 10:35 AM
Spot on. The issue is not helping a man/woman when he/she is down, but rather a man or woman thinking he/she is entitled to a lifestyle or luxury or property that he/she has no interest in going out and earning. Too many people think this way. They feel they should be given big screen tv's, homes, cars, and other luxuries simply because they live in this country or they are of some special group.

I'll help a man when he is down as long as he is trying to help himself. We often help others through charitable means. I have offered to buy lunch for peopel asking for a dollar for a taco. Sometimes they take me up on it and other times they get mad and ony want the money which they don't get. I have helped stranded people on the road, given people rides, and so forth. None of this is in any way shape or form relates to the fat butted lazy entitlement minded loser who thinks they deserve part of my paycheck because they don't want to go find a job.

You hit the nail on the head Craig!!!!! You just keep earning more of my respect and trust. See you at CS Saturday!!

Couldnt agree with you and Maximus more!

Foxxx5oh
05-22-2010, 02:31 PM

We're good bud, and I do agree to resting, because if it became mandatory you bet your ass that having food is WAY more important to me, I was having a shitty day dealing with low rent theives at work and just needed to vent a little. Carry on. :-) lol

2Kblacksleeper
05-22-2010, 03:57 PM
That's ok bud.

The other guys explained what I was trying to say.

Its the entitlement that I don't get or agree with at all.

Good luck in finding something better for work.