PDA

View Full Version : Trying something new!

chadomac
05-24-2010, 10:58 PM
Well its not new been doing it for about 20 years. just decided to try doing it for a job to see how it works. i do detailing i can do and have done everything form wet sanding, interior dyeing, exterior trim refurbish, 3 step buff job. i can do complete details, insides only, exterior only, touch up, pin striping and of course hand washing etc. i just got a building today in the amelia area by holly lanes 2053 St. Rt 125 it is a 6 car garage and will be called Reflection's auto salon its the back building. i will still be working my 3rd shift job till and if this takes off. if it does not i still have my other job to fall back on. i figured i wont know unless i try so here goes wish me luck.

cobraman302
05-24-2010, 11:51 PM
Best of luck Chad, I am sure you will do well. It seems like you know how to treat people and that goes a long way in a business.

sean
05-25-2010, 01:03 AM
Very cool chad. You do bikes too? Whats a bike cost.

chadomac
05-25-2010, 01:12 AM
Yea i do bikes as well sean get a hold of me i will hook you up,as well as anyone else that needs anything done.

draggin50
05-25-2010, 01:28 AM
Good luck with the new venture. Glad to see there are still good American people to step up and try to make things happen!

NaomiDstangLvr
05-26-2010, 10:46 AM
Good luck with the new venture. Glad to see there are still good American people to step up and try to make things happen!

Yeah, our hours have been cut so bad at work right now, we're lucky to pay our rent it's been ridiculous. Hubby does some great detail work though, lol! ;)