PDA

View Full Version : What is this world coming to?

capri5.0
05-26-2010, 05:30 PM
What is this world coming to when children are not safe even from their own parents?
http://www.cnn.com/2010/OPINION/05/20/greene.ethan.stacy/index.html?eref=rss_crime

redfirepearlgt
05-26-2010, 06:03 PM
Forgotten about the little boys bones found in the remains of a fireplace, put there by his mother some years ago on the east side( Now doing life I think)? Or how about the east side mother (vice principal) who roasted her daughter in the back of the family mercedes SUV after making two trips back to the car after entering work? She walked away. Or how about the mother (prof or dean at CBU - west side) who let her child roast to death in the car not much more thnan a year later? She also walked away if memory serves. How about the dingbat who killed her daughter and left her body in a swampy wooded area in Florida? They still haven't convicted her I don't think. Those are just four more I can think of while sitting here.

Children are victims of parents every day. Just proves that there are plenty of people out there who have NO, ZERO, ZIP, NATA, ZILCH. GOOSE EGG, business having children. Yet most think they have to, either to further a career, saitsfy a pain in the butt in-law or parent wanting to be grandparents, or simply because they think it will fill a void or save a marriage. I'm sure that there are other reasons as well I haven't thought of.

To those who have had chilren and are raising them safe AND disciplined reflect on these fool headed parents and use them to remind yourself that your ARE a good parent. To those who need to think twice about having kids at all, use these chilren's deaths as possible reasons why to consider 100% effective birth control. An unconceived child is way better off than an abused or mutilated or murdered conceived child.

thecollector
05-27-2010, 05:00 PM
This story makes me more sick every time I hear about it. How could the mom let that happen to her child?

I feel so sad for the Dad in the story but at the same time I would have been on a red eye flight the morning of the 8th to Utah to see what was up. 3 days is more than enough propable cause for me. Shortly theirafter I would be the one doing the hammering....

myownr
05-27-2010, 05:09 PM
didn't even go to link and i could read what happened just with reading between the lines. As a parent it makes me cringe more to hear of this shit. Where the hell is the good news anymore...oh that's right it doesn't sell.

2007ShelbyCobra
05-27-2010, 06:21 PM
Lock them up for good, dont kill them, just lock them up and throw away the key. They will get whats coming for them someday, and it wont be their decision.

cobradon
05-27-2010, 07:04 PM
They should be hung in the center of town for all to see.This shit has got to stop.

capri5.0
05-27-2010, 07:09 PM
When something like this happens i believe in an eye for an eye. Do the same thing to the parents that they did to the child