PDA

View Full Version : Home on leave

MustangChuck
05-30-2010, 01:04 PM
Hey folks. I know its been a while. Im home on leave from Fort Benning for a couple weeks (I'll probably be heading back on the 11th). While im here, im dropping by everyone's favorite shop, Cincy Speed, to get my Ford Racing Hot Rod cams installed and have a dyno tune done. My dad and I are also installing my side louvers this weekend.

I dont have any real plans set in stone while im here (thats why they call it VACATION lol). However, I was wondering if there is anything going on with a bunch of gear heads getting together in the next few weeks or if there is a spot that people usually cruise in to. There is a few spots down in Columbus, GA just outside of Fort Benning where we usually go every week to cruise in to if the weather is decent. I do remember that there was some folks that would cruise into the Best Buy or what not in Tri County. Any other places that I could maybe come through to and hang out at? Thanks a lot. Hope to see some of you all out and about while im here!

redfirepearlgt
05-31-2010, 08:16 PM
Welcome home soldier!!!

THursday - Sharonville Downtown - strats at 5 or 6pm
Friday - Milford Steak-n-Shake in RT 28 in the Kroger Parking lot 150+ every weekend.
Sunday - Quaker Steak and Lube Milford or Fillmores in Florence.

Chad

mustang8998
05-31-2010, 08:39 PM
Welcome home!

What area of town, are you staying?