PDA

View Full Version : Sales, engineering, assembly people needed

thecollector
06-09-2010, 11:19 AM
Hey folks my company is on the grow again and needs to fill some positions. Click the link if your looking for work. It's a good company, locally owned and operated with a noticeable international presence. We have less than 150 employees worldwide and CEO knows everybodies name. We are located on Wards Corner in Loveland.

http://www.coldjet.com/en/company/job-openings.php

89notch
06-09-2010, 11:49 AM
Hey folks my company is on the grow again and needs to fill some positions. Click the link if your looking for work. It's a good company, locally owned and operated with a noticeable international presence. We have less than 150 employees worldwide and CEO knows everybodies name. We are located on Wards Corner in Loveland.

http://www.coldjet.com/en/company/job-openings.php

My brother needs a decent job terribly. I will forward this to him. anyone he should ask for when he drops off an application?

thecollector
06-09-2010, 11:55 AM
Sorry I forgot to mention NO APPS IN PERSON. Follow the link and the instructions enclosed. Attach a resume electronically or send VIA snail mail. If you come in person the receptionist will turn you away. I am only at the main plant 50% of the time since I travel extensively.

89notch
06-09-2010, 12:13 PM
Sorry I forgot to mention NO APPS IN PERSON. Follow the link and the instructions enclosed. Attach a resume electronically or send VIA snail mail. If you come in person the receptionist will turn you away. I am only at the main plant 50% of the time since I travel extensively.

Ok I will pass the word....Thanks

Black Horse
06-09-2010, 10:37 PM
Is Scott Harderfor still working there?

thecollector
06-10-2010, 09:28 AM
No, Scott hasn't been around in 12 or more years. He did interview for a position we had open a few months ago but they ended up going a different direction. Do you know Mike Rivir?

331TwistedWedge
06-10-2010, 09:50 AM
ive been there several times, i work for dayton freight ... you guys ship out large crates and the dude in the back looks like Jesus :lol:

nice guys though :bigthumb

thecollector
06-10-2010, 04:01 PM
ive been there several times, i work for dayton freight ... you guys ship out large crates and the dude in the back looks like Jesus :lol:

nice guys though :bigthumb

Yeah he's a good guy. Very versatile though, with a towel on his head he looks like Osama Bin Laden. If he dawns a wifebeater he would have fit in at the old "FLICKER INN" that used be out near Dry Fork.:) Daily at work he looks like catholic Jesus. As employees go he's more reliable than an all steel hammer.

Gene
06-10-2010, 04:06 PM
No, Scott hasn't been around in 12 or more years. He did interview for a position we had open a few months ago but they ended up going a different direction. Do you know Mike Rivir?

I've known Mike for about 25 years. He used to work for my dad back in the 80s.

2000GT
06-10-2010, 04:11 PM
i'm looking to get a new job and my buddy is a welder there and he told me about them.

im a CAD designer.

i'll probley send them my resume tomorrow or first thing monday

02gt
06-10-2010, 05:01 PM
Hey my name is andrew do you work at cold jet because I'm a welder at the cold jet on round bottom

Mista Bone
06-11-2010, 01:58 AM
Do you get to eat the dry ice???????

WHAT?

Camaro86SHOCKER
06-11-2010, 02:21 AM
So is it you that always has the dark red fox parked on a car trailer in that parking lot?

thecollector
06-11-2010, 10:48 AM
I've known Mike for about 25 years. He used to work for my dad back in the 80s.

Are you stu's son?

02gt
06-11-2010, 10:54 AM
No my moms cuzin is danny he is the owner of my shop

thecollector
06-11-2010, 11:11 AM
Hey my name is andrew do you work at cold jet because I'm a welder at the cold jet on round bottom

Im a field service rep, I work at the main plant on Wards Corner. We call the fab plant RemJet (due to the acquisition last year). I'll be down there this afternoon to put the DOT labels on the box truck for George.

thecollector
06-11-2010, 11:19 AM
So is it you that always has the dark red fox parked on a car trailer in that parking lot?

That would be mine. It hasn't been here for a few months I took it home in the fall, I sold that trailer a year ago.

That is one uncanny memory:). I barely remembered the car on the trailer.

02gt
06-11-2010, 11:32 AM
Lol I always say rem-cold jet ill still be here I'm sure I'm here till 430

Gene
06-11-2010, 11:47 AM
Are you stu's son?

Yep, that's me.

Camaro86SHOCKER
06-14-2010, 12:41 AM
That would be mine. It hasn't been here for a few months I took it home in the fall, I sold that trailer a year ago.

That is one uncanny memory:). I barely remembered the car on the trailer.

I live right down from there in Miamiville. I used to see it all the time.

thecollector
06-15-2010, 08:57 AM
Yeah saddley it just sits in my garage now. I can never find time to do anything with it it. I'm down in mississippi right now hoping it will have dissappeared while I've been gone.

2000GT
07-12-2010, 10:47 AM
hey do you no if the designer posistion is still open at your work?

just wondering, if so i was gonna send in my resume

thanks
josh

thecollector
07-12-2010, 06:40 PM
The replacement just started today. They were wanting someone with Lots of experience as well as the ability to manage and organize all of the documents. Apparently we were deficient in that area, to many kids fresh out of school running around here. They were hunting those positions a month ago, Im surprised it took them this long to fill. Good luck.

2000GT
07-12-2010, 10:17 PM
its cool man i'm right out of school any ways :lol:. i only have 2 years expience.

thanks