PDA

View Full Version : Any McFarlane toy collectors?

85_SS_302_Coupe
06-14-2010, 01:55 PM
I used to be heavy into Spawn toys and i've got about 40 or so figures i think. One of my favorite collections is the Twisted Land Of Oz set. I have the whole set including the members only flying monkeys. The only thing i'm missing is the uncensored Dorthy variant. I bought the 6 figures minus the monkeys for $80 at Suncoast back when they came out and $35 for the monkeys on ebay around the same time. The monkeys alone go for around $100 now and so does the Dorothy variant. They're more than twice original value now and it's only been since '03 that they've been out. I really need to get that Dorothy variant before they're worth even more.

I've also got a box set for the original Crow, another one of Dark Lord from the movie Legend, a series 4 Movie Maniacs Chainsaw Massacre that was banned in stores for having a bucket of body parts, a bunch of various Spawn figures, an out of box Edward Scissorhands, and i've got two 18 inch talking figures, one is Ash from Army Of Darkness/Evil Dead and the other is Leatherface from Chainsaw Massacre. I've got another 18 inch talking Freddy Cruger but he's broke and out of the box. I figure all in all i've got around a grand worth of toys just in McFarlane stuff. The 18 inch figures go for 300-350 each.

bobtsgt
06-14-2010, 02:39 PM
I use to collect them. Then some of them got broke and I quit doing so

Evil_Capri
06-15-2010, 07:10 AM
I have the Hanson Brothers (Slap Shot) somewhere in my basement. Think they have some parts missing, but they came with an ice rink.