PDA

View Full Version : Condo for Sale!! Florence, KY

2l8iwn
06-17-2010, 09:52 AM
I have decided to put my condo up for sale. It is in florence and is just about 5 minutes to everywhere in florence. The condo is 2 bedroom with walk in closets. It has two full bathrooms that have been recently redone with ceramic tile. It has a spacious laundry room that has also been redone with ceramic tile. The living room and dining room are nice and cozy. The kitchen and entry have been redone with new pergo flooring. The carpet was upgraded to california berber and is in very good condition. I just recently installed a new high end disposer that is very quiet. All appliances stay minus washer and dryer. The garage is detached but has plenty of room to put items in the back and still fit a car inside. I also finished the loft area so there is tons of room to store boxes and such above with an access ladder. The condo has all new light fixtures and a new faucet in kitchen. The clubhouse and pool is directly across from the condo!! I am listing the condo for 89k but would be willing to come down a little to get it sold. We are looking to move into a larger home.

pictures can be found here

http://nky.rapmls.com/scripts/mgrqispi.dll?APPNAME=Nokentucky&PRGNAME=MLSPictureDescriptions&ARGUMENTS=-N940877464,-N385603,-APB,-N0,-N0,-A,-LFalse,-N,-ANKY

2l8iwn
06-20-2010, 11:18 PM
86k for fellow banger only!!!

PONYGRL
06-22-2010, 10:29 AM
Try listing it on craigslist. When we sold my condo in Wilder last yr, a couple people followed up through my ad.

Good luck!

2l8iwn
07-06-2010, 10:52 AM
its on there not much luck though lol