PDA

View Full Version : idiots at the gas station.

sean
06-19-2010, 01:15 AM
So i go to the Thornton's here in mason and its a bit busy. I am in my hillbilly with the quad in the back. All the pumps are being used so i pick one and wate for the man to finish. (I love having tanks on both sides.. I can use any side pump) He finishes and drives off. I pull up and start pumping my gas. While I am pumping a white small van pulls up behind me. I finish and go in to pay and get something to drink. I come back out and THREE pumps are now open. The van is still sitting behind me. I jump in the truck and reach for the ignition and..... NO KEYS... I start looking in pockets and nothing. Look around in the seat and find them in the middle. This took all of 10 seconds to do. As i reach to start the truck the van honks at me. Now FOUR pumps are empty. I start the truck and they honk again and are looking agitated in the van. I open my door and walk to the back of my truck, put down the tailgate and have a seat staring at them. They sit there and look at me then after about 20 seconds they move to a different pump and got out. It was some woman with a thing wrapped around her head and I guess her hubby. When they started pumping I left. I hate when people honk at me. Its like a fart in an elevator.... makes me want to punch someone. lol

Mr.Moontang
06-19-2010, 01:30 AM
Farts in elevators are good times...

Mista Bone
06-19-2010, 01:35 AM

unless you are a midget :lol:

Pops Fun
06-19-2010, 07:31 AM
unless you are a midget :lol:

LOL Nothing like an early morning laugh

chadomac
06-19-2010, 05:04 PM

specially if there quite :bigthumb

85_SS_302_Coupe
06-19-2010, 06:58 PM
This is the same principle as when someone rides my ass...when i'm driving a Festiva of all things...in the slow lane on a 3 lane highway going 10 under the limit...and they still ride my ass with 2 open lanes to the left. I just kick back and relax and laugh.

In fact i need to get with one of the sticker makers out there and have a huge decal made for the back glass that says "STOP TAILGATING ME...IT WON'T GO ANY FASTER".

Mr.Moontang
06-19-2010, 09:04 PM
Did someone say midget?

Dirtyd0g
06-19-2010, 09:48 PM
Unless someone is either
A. coming over into your lane while driving like they don't see you.
or
B. Asleep at the light.

Honking is rude. In those 2 conditions I find it a courtesy, granted some people get annoyed, but if I am lookign for something under the seat and someone honks to tell me the light turned I just wave as to say thanks. If for some reason I an changing lanes and they are in my blind spot I would much rather have them honk at me than run into them.
Alan

sean
06-20-2010, 12:32 AM
Unless someone is either
A. coming over into your lane while driving like they don't see you.
or
B. Asleep at the light.

Honking is rude. In those 2 conditions I find it a courtesy, granted some people get annoyed, but if I am lookign for something under the seat and someone honks to tell me the light turned I just wave as to say thanks. If for some reason I an changing lanes and they are in my blind spot I would much rather have them honk at me than run into them.
Alan

I totally agree. I have no problem with that. But I hate as soon as the light changes they honk. I had someone do that to me while i was on the bike. As soon as the light changed they hit the horn.... Scared the holy hell out of me. I let them know how i felt and they kept a good distance behind me. I hate rude assholes...

Mista Bone
06-20-2010, 03:43 AM
If I'm behind a driver, at a light who for whatever reason isn't paying attention, I count to three then beep the horn.

Tailgaters......when I'm doing 70 in a 65, in the middle lane, passing up the slow poke Fiesta who feels safe going 10 mph UNDER the speed limit, no need to be on my bumper, flashing your lights when the fast lane is open!!!!!

Kevin1989
06-20-2010, 03:57 AM
i was there this evening and it seemed like every slow moving person in the world was there, people would not move they were chatting at the pumps while my truck is sputtering out of gas...

btw did you go riding today sean?

sean
06-20-2010, 11:38 AM
No going to try to go today. (sunday) for a few hours

BigBadStang
06-20-2010, 01:44 PM
Why not pull the hell up out of the way and go in and pay? Especially if they are busy? Some people seem to think it's a felony punishable by death to do so. :lol:

SN95N/A
06-20-2010, 01:50 PM
The idiots that kill me are the ones at the gas station when the station is not busy and there atleast 3 or 4 pumps open and they pull into the only pump that has diesel,why? thats so dumb some people jus dont think.

sean
06-20-2010, 02:03 PM
Why not pull the hell up out of the way and go in and pay? Especially if they are busy? Some people seem to think it's a felony punishable by death to do so. :lol:

I did that once there and the older lady who works there asked me not to do that. It screwed her up. Besides that they cant pump their gas until my transaction is done so it make no difference weather you pull up or not. The point was there was 3 to 4 pumps free at the time and they still sat behind me and then honked at me?????
They can kiss my ass

mustang8998
06-20-2010, 02:25 PM

Most places won't let you pump, without paying first. If you pay at the pump, then go in (Leaving your car at the pump), to shop, then yeah, your an idiot.

I did that once there and the older lady who works there asked me not to do that. It screwed her up. Besides that they cant pump their gas until my transaction is done so it make no difference weather you pull up or not. The point was there was 3 to 4 pumps free at the time and they still sat behind me and then honked at me?????
They can kiss my ass

You are correct, the pumps have to be cleared, before the next person can pump. But, like I said, most place want you to prepay.

'92Stang
06-20-2010, 02:32 PM
No going to try to go today. (sunday) for a few hours

Ya oughta shoot out here for a while. Supposed to be a couple people over this afternoon.

sean
06-20-2010, 03:05 PM
I would love to but just found out we are going to my mom and dads for a few birthdays and fathers day..... Wife made the plans.

sean
06-20-2010, 03:06 PM
And yes if you pay at the pump then go shop your an ass. I go to the place here in mason because you can pump first then pay. Its prob the last one around like that.

85_SS_302_Coupe
06-20-2010, 05:04 PM
Tailgaters......when I'm doing 70 in a 65, in the middle lane, passing up the slow poke Fiesta who feels safe going 10 mph UNDER the speed limit, no need to be on my bumper, flashing your lights when the fast lane is open!!!!!

That's Festiva thank you. :cool1:

And i was exaggerating, it goes 65 just fine but i do ride the slow lane and still get tailgated.

mustang8998
06-20-2010, 06:03 PM
That's Festiva thank you. :cool1:

And i was exaggerating, it goes 65 down hill just fine but i do ride the slow lane and still get tailgated.

Fixed! :lol:

Mista Bone
06-20-2010, 06:06 PM
OK, lets just call it what it REALLY is, a Kia with a Mazda motor.

Kia Pride, sounds gay. Gayer than a Madza Miata.

85_SS_302_Coupe
06-20-2010, 06:59 PM
Uh huh...and one-upping everything everyone says is as about as gay as a bag of dicks but i'm sure you already knew that :)

sean
06-20-2010, 11:09 PM
HEY..... Easy on the Mazda miata stuff. If you've never driven one you have no idea. Street legal go cart

sean
06-20-2010, 11:09 PM
And bone... I will let your one upping win on this one... your car IS much gayer than mine...lol