PDA

View Full Version : 302 Full Motor

DocG2828
06-23-2010, 06:24 PM
Hey all, posting this for a friend. Its a 302 that was pulled from a Jeep. It was running when it was pulled but do not know much else about it. Complete with accessories.

Call Mike at 859-835-1465 if interested.

Asking $300 or best offer. Wants to get rid of it.

1992MustangDW
06-23-2010, 06:36 PM
is this a carb motor? roller? year? Smoke?

DocG2828
06-25-2010, 06:32 PM
Like I said, call the number man.

It is a carb motor. It is lacking a carb, but does have all the other accessories and a nice manifold.

I don't know about smoke.

This is all I know. I have a friend down the street from me that has been building a CJ Jeep from ground up. He bought it with this motor in it and it ran and drove fine. He pulled it because he has put a Chubby 350 into it.

He gave it to my neighbor across the street, who was gonna put it into a 69 Stang. Never happened.

So it has sat for awhile.

I am a car guy, and my neighbor that lives next to this guy is a master mechanic and HUGE car guy. I am not trying to bullshit anyone.

The intake on the motor is probably worth a pretty penny.

Don't say I said this....but he'd probably take $200. I'd bet there is more than that in parts that you could salvage but if you treated it right, it'd prob start right up.

No one knows the year.

Come on....add a carb and have a motor that would run if you know how to baby one that has sat for a about 8 months.

200 bux. Sorry....quit being fucking picky.

1992MustangDW
06-25-2010, 08:36 PM
fuck you dude. im sorry i asked some qustions..... dick

2000GT
06-25-2010, 08:38 PM
Like I said, call the number man.

It is a carb motor. It is lacking a carb, but does have all the other accessories and a nice manifold.

I don't know about smoke.

This is all I know. I have a friend down the street from me that has been building a CJ Jeep from ground up. He bought it with this motor in it and it ran and drove fine. He pulled it because he has put a Chubby 350 into it.

He gave it to my neighbor across the street, who was gonna put it into a 69 Stang. Never happened.

So it has sat for awhile.

I am a car guy, and my neighbor that lives next to this guy is a master mechanic and HUGE car guy. I am not trying to bullshit anyone.

The intake on the motor is probably worth a pretty penny.

Don't say I said this....but he'd probably take $200. I'd bet there is more than that in parts that you could salvage but if you treated it right, it'd prob start right up.

No one knows the year.

Come on....add a carb and have a motor that would run if you know how to baby one that has sat for a about 8 months.

200 bux. Sorry....quit being fucking picky.

What a ass hole

DocG2828
06-27-2010, 01:54 PM
Sorry man. I was having a shitty day and didn't mean to turn into a dickhead. Should not have taken it out on you. I was wrong and can admit to it.

I apologize.

I really don't know much about it. I'd bet its worth a couple hundred bucks and would be a good cheap motor for someone if they needed something to drop into a roller.