PDA

View Full Version : The public restroom entrapment

85_SS_302_Coupe
06-29-2010, 02:06 AM
Ok heres the setup..many of you have probably had this happen...pisses me off.

You go into the restroom, for me thats usually at work which is even worse because you know people there. You go in and the stench of the last person to drop a deuce is still hanging tough and it about knocks you down but the perp is long gone. You take a pee as fast as possible and start washing your hands...

It never fails, someone walks in as you're washing and gets hit with the same stench you did and assumes it belongs to you since here you are washing up and nobody else is around and the stink is ripe in the air.

I get this all the time because there's both public and employees using the can here. Its entrapment.

sean
06-29-2010, 04:22 AM
lol I hate that. I ALWAYS laugh and say IT WASNT ME.... even though a lot of times it was.....

jad0087
06-29-2010, 04:41 AM
X2 ^^^^^^^

85_SS_302_Coupe
06-29-2010, 05:30 AM
You guys are probably the ones leaving it for me!

Camaro86SHOCKER
06-29-2010, 05:45 AM
lol... I can't say that's ever bothered me, but I have gone into some really disgusting bathrooms with nasty piss everywhere and said ahh the hell with it, and just pissed on the floor lol.

relaxednoma
06-29-2010, 08:18 AM
hahaha!

I will say I did my business at Tumbleweed and before I could get out of the stall, old guy walked in and said "jesus that reeks"

I say mission accomplished.

04 Venom
06-29-2010, 08:27 AM

You go into the restroom, for me thats usually at work which is even worse because you know people there. You go in and the stench of the last person to drop a deuce is still hanging tough and it about knocks you down but the perp is long gone. You take a pee as fast as possible and start washing your hands...

It never fails, someone walks in as you're washing and gets hit with the same stench you did and assumes it belongs to you since here you are washing up and nobody else is around and the stink is ripe in the air.

I get this all the time because there's both public and employees using the can here. Its entrapment.

As they say, life is a bitch....and then you die. :lol:

Black Horse
06-29-2010, 08:52 AM
I always look them in the eye and say "and damn proud of it too!", even if it wasn't my own.

dedpedal
06-29-2010, 09:00 AM
Whats even worse is when you see the girl who left the dookie aroma and know it was HER! I know men are usualy condemmed for stinkin up the crapper but ladies have to shit too and they can lay some Stinkin Lincoln Logs with the best (worst) of us.

85_SS_302_Coupe
06-29-2010, 04:03 PM
I talked to a guy from somewhere in Europe once and he said they have unisex public restrooms and said you'll never look a women the same. I told him to just spend a few years living with one :lol:

2007ShelbyCobra
06-29-2010, 07:39 PM
two men, two stalls, two terrible smells, the same departure time, but only one sink to wash up with

:eek:

redfirepearlgt
06-29-2010, 08:59 PM

The Men's Room at our plant is alos used by customers whenthey come in for sales demos or training. Until a recent retirement rush went through the plant we had three old geezers who would blow that Men's room sky high every morning before 8:00am. You would think they were clocks. It was so bad at times you couldn't go in. These old farts must have been on some heavy fiber tablet or esomething to crap that much and that potent. Customers who went through our training would actually comment on improving the ventilation in there.Oh yeah, this was a six stall restroom, plus three urinals, not a small restroom by any means.
Remember the old Limerick - Here I sit on the pooper giving birth to another state trooper? I am sure several thousand were created from this restroom alone over the years. It's much better now thank the turd gods. :D

INSANEBA
07-25-2010, 11:13 PM
Lmao well if denying isint an option, I say stand tall and prould and claim the glory! I know I have lmao!

Foxxx5oh
07-26-2010, 12:15 AM
Remember the old Limerick - Here I sit on the pooper giving birth to another state trooper?

i was always fond of "Here i sit all broken hearted, tried to shit but only farted, later that day when i had the chance, i tried to fart and shit my pants!

big cheif
07-27-2010, 12:40 PM
I never minded if someone came in and smelled my shit! It lets them know what i was doing not doing the hand jive as a few at senco would after looking at an old hustler!

05yellowgt
07-27-2010, 05:36 PM
The worst was when we ordered Cousin Vinny's pizza at the office and split it between three of us. Their Pizza and bread sticks are the best laxative that I have ever come across. Might as well be spraying WD40 down into my gut.

I don't remember how long it was after we had finished eating but suddenly the urge hit me and there wasn't going to be any denying or prolonging it. I had to go and I had to go right then! Our men's room has 2 urinals and 3 stalls. I walk in and I usually go for the middle stall, or if there is someone else already droppin the kids off at the pool I try to keep a one stall distance between if possible. Well I get in there and there are already a guy in each of the outside stalls so I have no choice but to fill the middle stall. Little did I know that it was the other two guys that I ordered pizza with and they had walked in litterally 20 seconds before I did. I dropped trou and everything went silent for about 10 seconds before one of us ripped the first fart. Then it started. The god awefulest mixture of uncontrollable laughing, farting, shitting and lets not forget the sharting. I thought I was going to blow and o-ring before it was all over. I'm surprised the paint didn't peel off the stalls and the wall paper didn't start to peel off the walls. A supervisor walked into the middle of this fiasco, exclaimed something to the effect of "dear god" and proceded to go up to the next floor to take his wizz.

From that day forward we all agreed that no more than two of us at a time will ever eat Cousin Vinny's pizza again and we will warn eachother so that we can go to seperate restrooms to avoid such a mess ever happening again.

Big J Botang
07-28-2010, 12:44 PM
I will take shit and wipe my ass then "accidently" drop it on the floor in between the stalls, so the other person can get freaked out. Takes the focus off the stink, makes it more visual.