PDA

View Full Version : 88 turbocoupe 2.3L turbo

SLWB16hatch
07-05-2010, 01:06 PM
i have a 88 2.3 turbo motor with around 30-40k on it. i had the turbo checked and the seals are good, and it has no shaft play. the motor still has all the front accessories, the big 3" VAM, 35# injectors, the ecu and everything. it is complete from intercooler to oil pan. the only sensor it will need is the knock sensor...even tho most guys unplug them when upping the boost. the timing belt is in great shape and the motor has a new valve cover gasket and complete intake gasket set. it also comes with a new exhaust manifold gasket, but i didnt change it cause it didnt leak. the motor is very clean but just kinda in the way...the plugs arent very old and the only thing it is missing is plug wires...but i think i have a set for it....new cap and rotor also...this is a complete motor....by complete i mean it also has an attached a4ld...that was bought off of bobsgt on here. just drop it in and plug it up...500 obo...pics can be sent via text. just text me at 513-292-3997. my name is mike. thanks.

SLWB16hatch
07-08-2010, 04:00 PM
Sorry I had someone text me about this the other day and I lost the number....I have pics if you are still interested. Like I said, sorry for the inconvienence...

Would be interested in trading this motor for a fuel injected 302 out of a mustang...preferably with forged internals...