PDA

View Full Version : 7/10 E20

Steves LX
07-11-2010, 02:02 PM
Well once again I get down towards the end of the bunch and go red. Ended up in the semi's last night and the track finally came around on the starting line. I made no changes and left at the the same time as all the previous rounds and went -.002 red. The guy I ran was in a green Camaro and he cut a .085 light. He ended up going into the finals and beat Charlie Polly. He was on his game all night. He cut a .001 in the finals againt Charlie and ran a 14.07 on a 14.06 dial in. Pretty hard to beat that. Time to go back to Kilkare on the 24th and try to redeem that redlight. I said I wouldn't ever go back there after getting screwed on my dial in a couple weeks ago but I am back to 3rd place now in points. I can't afford to miss another race. Scott Barker broke his car last night and not sure what the damages are but it didn't sound pretty. He missed a gear in the second round I believe. According to a few people he over revved the car and it sounds like he floated some valves. Cathy had some issues as well with some studs on the rear end. I know Jeff will get her fixed in time for Kilkare though. Thanks for coming out and giving me a hand Shannon and Ricky.

Walter
07-11-2010, 02:27 PM
Damn!

jlt2006
07-11-2010, 08:17 PM
Gene was nice enough to knock me out in round one. Was hoping to go a few more rounds. But all is good with the season only being about half way.

RyanR
07-12-2010, 12:02 PM
I'll should be at all the remaining races.

juiced
07-12-2010, 05:25 PM
I'll should be at all the remaining races.

yea right you will still have a laundry list of excuses lol