PDA

View Full Version : 2004 Honda 400ex

mustangboy
07-21-2010, 08:42 PM
I've got the chance to pick up a new engine and tranny for my car so I'm raising a little money to fund this new project. So either the 4 wheeler or my current engine in my car have to go. This 4 wheeler has many many new parts and upgrades that I will list

Fresh engine with only 2 rides on it-light bore to clean it up and to be sure everything was still round, 11-1 wiseco piston, new timing chain and a web cam were added

Front shocks are rezzies from a 450er that were double sprung for by GT Thunder. Rear shock was revalved and sprung by TCS

Rear tires are Maxxis Razr 2's that are still in really good shape and brand new Razr's on the front

Other mods which are all practically brand new

Tusk handle bars and Odi grips
new steering stem and bearing
new starter switch
Cycra hand guards
Uni foam filter and lid with built in outerwears
Dirt Skins shock covers
new rear brake pads and newer fronts
One Industries seat cover
Lexx slip on exhaust
Spal fan for oil cooler
Primary Drive front and rear sprocket and x ring chain
billet axle bearing carrier
Tusk heel guard powdercoated black
Alba front bumper
DG six pack rack
DG side frame guards powdercoated black
new brake and clutch levers powdercoated black
stick style steering stabilizer not sure of brand
New front and rear Honda plastics that have 2 rides have and a couple scuffs
I also powdercoated the wheels and stock foot pegs as well.

I'm sure there is a few thing I'm forgetting but I think I got most things. This quad is a flat out awesome trail quad, the couple rides that I've done the quad has handled awesome and gone thru some nasty mud and climbed some monster hills without breaking a sweat. I hate to let it go now that I've got it just the way I want it but I've got an opportunity to buy a new engine/tranny for my Mustang that I cant pass up. Price is pretty firm at $2500

http://farm5.static.flickr.com/4028/4441932350_f31a064d88.jpg

http://farm5.static.flickr.com/4018/4441936700_5a6413d3df.jpg

mustangboy
08-06-2010, 12:15 PM
Deal pending

Buckeye
08-06-2010, 09:15 PM
Thought about doing my 02's wheels in black...... yep looks good need to do it

mustangboy
08-07-2010, 04:51 PM
Quad is SOLD!!! Thanks Brandon

87stangbbb
08-08-2010, 12:44 AM
thank you. i put some time on it tonight. i dont know how im gonna race my buddy's i cant keep the wheel on the ground til i hit third. then she's gone