Parse error: syntax error, unexpected '<' in /opt/bitnami/apache2/htdocs/forums/archive/global.php(117) : eval()'d code on line 1
complete foxbody front suspension [Archive] - StangBangerz Forums

PDA

View Full Version : complete foxbody front suspension

SLWB16hatch
08-01-2010, 03:00 PM
I have a few parts I'm going to split with to buy a few more things to start my business, so here it goes...

I have every suspension part for the front of a fox. Its all still bolted together and ready to go under a car. Everything is new, it was bolted in a car one time...never driven on.

It consists of a upr chromoly tubular k-member, upr chromoly bushing a-arms, lakewood 90/10 struts, upr coilovers, upr billet caster/camber plates, V8 spindles,new rotors, new calipers with speed bleeders,new pads, new brake hoses, powersteering rack with new tie rod ends, and all new hardware. The ball joints are all greased and the fittings are covered. Everything is brand new down to the wheel bearing dust covers. I'm looking to sell this all together preferably. Looking for 1000 out of this.

I also have a brand new D&D tubular k-member and tubular a-arms-450

I have a set of V8 front spindles complete with rotors, calipers, and new pads-100

I have a set of competition engineering box lower control arms, complete with relocation brackets and V8 rear sway bar-125

I have a set of lakewood 50/50 rear drag shocks-75

I have a complete 8.8 with a 3.55 gear, freshly painted, with all new bearings, rebuilt differential, new wheel cylinders, brake lines, brake hose, new pads, adjusters, pins, clips, springs, and rotors, ready to throw in and drive-300

I have a set of 17" 99 gt wheels, factory silver, a couple nicks but in amazing shape. No curbage, nice fuzion tires- 350

I have a set of 16" silver cobra R's with tires, rims clean up nice just real dirty. Could use new tires but they are usable-250

Everything here is or best offer. I just need this stuff out of my way. All very nice stuff but I'm wanting to get this business going before I mess with a car...pm me or call or text me at 513-292-3997 with offers. Thanks

SLWB16hatch
08-11-2010, 01:56 PM
The D&D kit sold....I still have all the rest of this....this is some great stuff that fits awesome....everything was bout new and bolted up to my car...but never driven...

Pitbull1052
08-11-2010, 02:06 PM
what's the business youre starting?

Blackpony
08-11-2010, 02:10 PM
Are the Cobra R's 16" 4 or 5 lug

SLWB16hatch
08-11-2010, 03:01 PM
They are 4 lugs.....sorry I thought I put that in the post. Lol. But I'm trying to get into information technology solutions and circuit repair...

SLWB16hatch
08-12-2010, 01:19 PM
Gotta get rid of this stuff....gotta make room for the hot rod merkur....lol