PDA

View Full Version : Mid-Ohio with NASA Aug. 13, 14, 15

Black Horse
08-02-2010, 11:36 AM
NASA is at Mid-Ohio in just two weeks. I believe there are still some openings for the HPDE groups (High Performance Driving Education) for those of you that always wanted to come learn how to drive the twisties.
Besides - how else will you ever be able to drive the Mid-Ohio course at your top speed?

I'll be there racing with the American Iron bunch. If anyone needs a place to hangout, I'll be out in the grassy area.

Come on out, learn how to use those brakes and steering wheel, or just come out to watch us crazies go door to door.

For more info: www.racenasa.com or www.nasaproracing.com

Black Horse
08-02-2010, 03:26 PM
It looks like there will be about 12 American iron cars duking it out.....CMC, AIX, Factory Five and the GT folks will all be running/racing at the same time....another full track and good racing!

Mista Bone
08-02-2010, 03:33 PM
Dave, hope you have as nice of weather as we had this weekend @ Mid Ohio.

Sunday sitting on the hill in the shade was perfect.....esp. aided by a nice Stout.

I wonder if the Roadhunter's Grill will be there?

Pitbull1052
08-02-2010, 03:45 PM
wonder how much the HPDE is.......

Black Horse
08-02-2010, 03:53 PM
Friday HPDE is $209
Saturday and Sunday HPDE is $359 for both days

You'll get more track time than you can handle!

Bone: When you going to quit watching and come out and play?

Mista Bone
08-02-2010, 04:49 PM
Friday HPDE is $209
Saturday and Sunday HPDE is $359 for both days

You'll get more track time than you can handle!

Bone: When you going to quit watching and come out and play?

Budget/Work restraints prevent me. I'm quite happy being a tranny builder for IT cars. I think I might have TRIPLED the number of people who'll be requesting service this winter.

If I get to do a HPDE it would likely be with 100 Speed @ Putnam on a Sunday. I have to check with Lee about this.