PDA

View Full Version : F#*CKING THIEVES!!!

tire guy
08-09-2010, 02:18 AM
Well, my wife's van got the window broken out of it at work tonight, like 15 min after she got there! Nothing was taken, but she called all upset, I had to load the girls in the truck, drive 40 minutes to Fairfield, spend another 30min with my shopvac cleaning glass out of the van, to drive her van 40min back home (leaving my truck there). The dirtbags didn't get anything, but she did see a couple loosers with "meth mouth" as she put it by her van as she got out to go in.... they even had the nerve to talk to her, saying they were picking up their aunt! Well the PD did lift some good prints, so hopefully the'll get theirs! So if anybody sees these scumbags around the Fairfield area & happens to catch them, kick 'em right square in the nuts for me!!!

adragon72
08-09-2010, 04:58 AM
What part of Fairfield I live up here.

Dirtyd0g
08-09-2010, 11:39 AM
I wish you luck with the prints when the same thing happened to me I even told them who did it and they did nothing. Sad part is that the window they busted without care is probably considerably more expensive than whatever they stole.
Alan

facemelter71
08-09-2010, 11:59 AM
I had my vert top cut up by some tool bag while at Springdale cinemas.I had just cleaned my windows before i went there.I left my doors unlocked just for this simple damn reason.To not have my top cut.The retard still cut my top up.Got prints all over my windows. It was during the winter months. I called the cops and they drove me and the car over to there garage where the car sat inside for a couple hours untill it was warm enough to pull prints off the windows.
He also got prints all over a box I had in the back seat that my seat harness came in.

They caught the son of a bitch.At the time he was 36 years old (happened a couple years ago).His name I still remember to this day.
Ron D Williams.You go to hell Ron.

95redstang
08-09-2010, 12:27 PM
where at in fairfield? i live there as well

Mista Bone
08-09-2010, 04:39 PM
1/4 mile south of Fairfield as well......

skeptiq
08-09-2010, 06:23 PM
Was at a bar a little over a year ago, and these two brothers were being punks to some patrons... Me and some buddies were drinking some cold ones and the bar door behind us was open and we all hears "pssshhhhttttt" and turned to see one those idiots running away, he has slashed my buddies tire, so me and a buddy took off out the door afte the kid and caught him... Got into a little scrap with the brothers... Come to find out the little bastard slip my tire, my buddies tire, and 5 other tires... Cops showed up took police report, yada yada... Arrested the guy, and when they did he started spitting on the cops and head butted one... needless to say he was crammed and I mean CRAMMED in the back of a patrol car.

So I go get my tire replaced, go to court, turn in my receipt and I just got a restitution check last week from the a-hole. So did everyone else on the police report.

Oh yeah, and when I went to court, they brought the guy in from the detention center, he had committed another crime while out on his own recog... lol... what an idiot.

Had I or my buddy known when we ran down the brothers that our tires were slashed, those guys might not have made it to the patrol car.

I also hate theives and their ilk...

Ben

tire guy
08-10-2010, 12:43 PM
Mercy in Fairfield, they hit 4 cars the other night. According to the PD, they've been hitting apartment complexes, and the mall too. The window cost me $163, they grabbed her make-up bag.....like what $20?

adragon72
08-10-2010, 01:21 PM
Well I hate to hear about this!! It's getting bad all over it seems.

big cheif
08-10-2010, 02:09 PM
thats why we carry pistols and shotguns in mt.orab! Some meth heads we "scoping out" my road to see if they could steal shit for their next buzz. when they walked back down the road, i was sitting on my poarch with my 590 mossberg. copper theft and theft in general has dropped drastically!!!!!

Dirtyd0g
08-10-2010, 02:53 PM
I'm up literally all night, I walked out front once and there was some guy out there, made up a story about his car broke down, etc... wanted to use the phone.....He had a cell phone on him that rang as he was walking away... He seemed to be a bit scared to come in when he saw our american bulldog.
Alan

87stangbbb
08-10-2010, 03:11 PM
lol. his phone started ringing