PDA

View Full Version : Damn Junkies

draggin50
08-10-2010, 04:08 PM
I got to wake up today to the local police and sheriffs raiding a house 2 doors down. So today at 5:00 my street will be on the channel 7 news. About time!!! Im so sick of these herion junkies! I guess they got 8 people here in town.

Dirtyd0g
08-10-2010, 04:25 PM
That is bad news, I lost a really good friend to the stuff and I have never even seen it. Not that I am complaining some things are best not knowing much about.
Alan

87stangbbb
08-10-2010, 04:32 PM
i thought it as good news when they caught them.lol

Dirtyd0g
08-10-2010, 05:10 PM
I was meaning having that problem so close to home. Makes you worry about where your kids are going to play and such.
Alan

87stangbbb
08-10-2010, 05:24 PM
yeah i was just kidding. thats why i moved out of town a couple months ago

draggin50
08-10-2010, 06:37 PM
My kids have come inside because they sit right outside and do the shit. Many times the cops are called but they havent done nothing about it. Maybe building a case or something. Either way they finally shut the pc of shits down! Maybe my neighborhood will be normal again!

87stangbbb
08-10-2010, 06:47 PM
hey brian you know that guy across the street from you that has a camaro? well one night a couple months ago i was at westside pizza and he came in there so fucked up. i dont know if he was drunk or high but he didnt have money for his moutain dew so he asked them if he could leave his tools there and he pulled all his tools out of his pockets and put them on the counter. it was funny

draggin50
08-10-2010, 06:57 PM
hey brian you know that guy across the street from you that has a camaro? well one night a couple months ago i was at westside pizza and he came in there so fucked up. i dont know if he was drunk or high but he didnt have money for his moutain dew so he asked them if he could leave his tools there and he pulled all his tools out of his pockets and put them on the counter. it was funny

Yeah Ben Baker! He is something else. He was always screwed up on something but he wouldnt ever steal from ya. He is in jail now for 1-3 years for something. I think my street is pretty much all junkies and trash anymore. I cant wait to get moved!

87stangbbb
08-10-2010, 06:59 PM
lol. you still moving to east monroe?

Dirtyd0g
08-10-2010, 10:43 PM
That's where Ben went? Big tall red haired guy?

draggin50
08-10-2010, 11:42 PM
Yeah Im still moving over there. I cant wait! Ben is a an average built guy with black hair that is always on pain pills and whiskey. He dont bother anyone just annoys people!

Dirtyd0g
08-11-2010, 12:56 AM
The guy my buddy was hanging out with when he died of a heroin overdose had the same name, 6ft4 I would guess with red hair. 2 days before my buddy died he was up here in the heat of the summer wearing a long sleeve shirt telling me about that guys heroin problem. Now I feel bad that I didn't even figure it out until he came up missing.
Alan

draggin50
08-11-2010, 07:21 AM
Damn that sucks. Must be in the name??? Its getting the best of these people thats for sure.

cobra429boss
08-11-2010, 10:02 AM
yup . sure is also lost a good friend from the stuff also.. another local guy here in lebanon just overdosed over the weekend.. stuff is not to play around with..

347StrokedGT
08-11-2010, 11:48 AM
I lost a sister to it. Bad Stuff.

skeptiq
08-11-2010, 12:23 PM
Heroin is baaad stuff... never touched it, never will... and my name is Ben ;)

Later,
Ben

draggin50
08-11-2010, 01:12 PM
You know the sad part is I've seen these people just fall over start twitching and look like they're going to die. Then an ambulance show up and fix them all up and good to go! I had a friend who overdosed at 23 on pain pills and alcohol and he was prescribed the pills for a broken hand. He didnt live but these junkie pc of shits just keep kicking. The man upstairs takes the good ones and leaves the trash behind. Kinda upsets me!

PaulFiveOh
08-11-2010, 02:25 PM
Lost a friend to puppy chow last year, Nick Busum. Nasty shit. For every drug I've done...I'll never get near that scary shit.

tcorns
08-11-2010, 02:33 PM
joe kmatz! was sad to hear about him. he was right behind me in high school, and i had his dad for a lead when i was at abx.
seen the paper where they busted a bunch of people from sabina! sad thing was that i graduated within a year or so of most of them.

87stangbbb
08-11-2010, 03:11 PM
what the fuck is puppy chow?lol

draggin50
08-11-2010, 03:35 PM
joe kmatz! was sad to hear about him. he was right behind me in high school, and i had his dad for a lead when i was at abx.
seen the paper where they busted a bunch of people from sabina! sad thing was that i graduated within a year or so of most of them.

Yeah Joey! Its crazy these people can do the shit and never die and good people like him go instantly! I was trying to find the video of the drug bust cause the camera was pointed right at my house... Its a shame. You didnt want to come back to Ames after ABX laid everyone off? Thats where I work now. Joe was there too but I think he went to CVG.

PaulFiveOh
08-11-2010, 04:22 PM
what the fuck is puppy chow?lol

Dog food...dope...smack...tar...

tcorns
08-11-2010, 05:21 PM
Yeah Joey! Its crazy these people can do the shit and never die and good people like him go instantly! I was trying to find the video of the drug bust cause the camera was pointed right at my house... Its a shame. You didnt want to come back to Ames after ABX laid everyone off? Thats where I work now. Joe was there too but I think he went to CVG.

nope. did my time on the planes. had fun doing it but that was enough for me. i still do some stuff on the side for people. plus just about all of the people off my various crews have moved on to better things.
i still talk to people out there and they try to get me to come back but i am going in a new direction. it's time to get a job where i can have fun. it is not like i need the money that bad!

trev

draggin50
08-11-2010, 07:01 PM
nope. did my time on the planes. had fun doing it but that was enough for me. i still do some stuff on the side for people. plus just about all of the people off my various crews have moved on to better things.
i still talk to people out there and they try to get me to come back but i am going in a new direction. it's time to get a job where i can have fun. it is not like i need the money that bad!

trev

Thats cool. I got Joe Gall for a supervisor and Tim Balzer, Cory Fosbrink, and Jarred Bourne on my crew now. I still like it for now but hope it lasts for a couple years atleast!

tcorns
08-12-2010, 12:05 AM
Thats cool. I got Joe Gall for a supervisor and Tim Balzer, Cory Fosbrink, and Jarred Bourne on my crew now. I still like it for now but hope it lasts for a couple years atleast!

i had joe as a lead for a bit. the rest were mechs on various crews that i was part of!

draggin50
08-12-2010, 09:10 PM
i had joe as a lead for a bit. the rest were mechs on various crews that i was part of!

They all said to tell ya hi. I like it here so far. Its a job!