PDA

View Full Version : got ran off the road today

97dustang
08-13-2010, 12:41 AM
so im driving along in my cobra today, im in the right lane and my front wheels are about even with the back wheels of a toyota sienna in the left lane, we come up to a right curve and homeboy starts getting a bit closer and then the nose of his van just cuts into my lane, so i mash the brakes and turn right to avoid him, so i successfully avoid the van but i find myself smashing into the curb, bending and cracking my wheel, blowing my tire, and theres coolant everywhere. he just pretends nothing happened and keeps on driving. i pull over and find that oh hey, my spare doesnt fit over my caliper, so i have to put my flat back on and call my dad to get me and then bring the trailer. I broke down in downtown cincinnati and i live in oxford ... so yea the hour drive home, then hour drive back with the trailer, then the hour drive home again sucked.

so now the question is, to go with black chrome fr500s, chrome fr500s, anthracite 10th anniversary, or just find a replacement 03 cobra wheel. oh yea my car is silver, what do you all think?

SN95N/A
08-13-2010, 01:04 AM
Black chrome:)..sorry for the bad sitution

draggin50
08-13-2010, 02:15 AM
10th anniversary! I love those wheels on any Mustang!!

Mavowar
08-13-2010, 02:18 AM
I'll kick my wife's ass for doing that to you....fucking Koreans can't drive for shit....:D

J/K

Seriously though sorry that happened to you and your car. Gives you an excise to upgrade right:bigthumb

PaulFiveOh
08-13-2010, 02:41 AM
I don't know why people always avoid the accident.

Let him hit you, get your car fixed and put some extra cash in your pocket.

And if your like me, you turn left right before he hits you so you maintain your lane and if he speeds up while making contact you spin him out. Cops style baby. Of course if he jabs the stoppers you ruin the driver side of your car....but hey jus sayin!

Mista Bone
08-13-2010, 03:34 AM
Paul, exactly why I drive $1000 beater Civics, the settlement check will be $2500.

adragon72
08-13-2010, 04:02 AM
Sorry about your car man

97dustang
08-13-2010, 05:01 AM
thanks, yea i need to get a beater, the cobra isnt workin out as a daily as well as i thought lol and it isnt even winter yet.

looking back i should have let him hit me, but it was just my immediate reaction to swerve

PaulFiveOh
08-13-2010, 07:55 AM
It's impossible to not swerve if it scares you or comes out of no where in my opinion. Happened to me before many times where it wasn't even necessary to calculate risk versus reward because my body reacted for me...the ones where it's a 100% chance it will really hurt and FSU if you don't do something to avoid it.

WHYTRY
08-13-2010, 08:59 AM
sorry about your car. yea i repo cars for a living so im allways out driving with the idiots an when they do that stuff i throw shit at them most of the time. a guy about hit me head on last summer an i just tossed my 32ounce fountain dew out the window an watched it splash off his windsheild. i just wanna shoot people for driving like they do sometimes.