PDA

View Full Version : Adam Lambert SHow at Madison Theatre, Covington, Ky.

Goldenpony
08-31-2010, 02:51 PM
First the show. Absolutely fantastic. Lambert is truly a phenomenon. Allison Iraheta, the opening act was also very good.

Now for the venue - it was horrible. First off, the show was way too big for that hole in the wall. I couldn't believe after spending over a hundred dollars for 2 tickets, not having a seat. The place was packed shoulder to shoulder. No ventilation, people passing out, rude people shoving themselves in front of you. The sound system? Awful.

I will never buy tickets through Ticketmaster again - ever. The add on fees were more than the tickets.

Like I said, the acts were fantastic. I would love to see the show again at a real arena, like maybe Riverbend.

Kevin1989
08-31-2010, 07:14 PM
i just recently bought tickets for Avenged Sevenfold about a week ago went to the show, was told nothing i had to get a wrist band to get on the floor, found out and you ended up having to walk a half mile to get it... Ticketmaster didnt relay any info to me.... pissed me off.

Jake
08-31-2010, 07:31 PM
went to a rise against show last summer. and ticketmaster charged more in convienience fees than the ticket. just like you said. :confused:

sean
08-31-2010, 10:59 PM
I like buying from scalpers. Sure you may pay more (sometimes) but at least you know where your money is going. If I can pay the same price or a bit more to put an extra bag of weed in someones pocket... outstanding.

Goldenpony
08-31-2010, 11:09 PM
I like buying from scalpers. Sure you may pay more (sometimes) but at least you know where your money is going. If I can pay the same price or a bit more to put an extra bag of weed in someones pocket... outstanding.

I have no problem with that either. :D

Jake
09-01-2010, 12:14 AM
ill have to keep that in mind for next time :D

chadomac
09-01-2010, 11:38 AM

:bigthumb

INSANEBA
09-09-2010, 09:58 AM
I have no problem with that either. :D

Paying a lil extra or an extra bag of weed? Lmao sorry I had to do that lol...:cool1:

k062693w
09-09-2010, 02:02 PM
I don't think there is enough weed to get me to go to an Adam Lambert concert !!! LMAO

Goldenpony
09-09-2010, 05:32 PM
I don't think there is enough weed to get me to go to an Adam Lambert concert !!! LMAO

He put on one hell of a show.

sean
09-09-2010, 05:45 PM
I would go see him if the tickets were cheep or free. I am sure he puts on a good show. Talented little guy.

motox159
09-10-2010, 01:41 AM
I was wondering if Prince Poppycock performed with him hahaaa. He has talent, just ashame that he loves men

Goldenpony
09-10-2010, 04:49 PM
Like Elton John or Freddie Mercury - I could care less who Adam sleeps with. I go to hear him sing. Adam Lambert will be a Mega Star. :cool2:

sean
09-10-2010, 07:31 PM
freddie mercury was the shit

Johnny O
09-10-2010, 07:57 PM
http://i88.photobucket.com/albums/k193/glitznglitter69/aa.jpg

Yo man can you tell us how to get to the Adam lardass concert??
(http://i88.photobucket.com/albums/k193/glitznglitter69/aa.jpg)

motox159
09-10-2010, 11:39 PM
^^^ LOL

BigBadStang
09-12-2010, 11:37 PM

That's well and good until the guy at the gate scans your ticket and it's FAKE...then you will be looking to kill the happy stoner that fvcked your brains out.

I'm with Aaron on this one...There would have to be some serious drugs involved to even get me to consider going to see that flaming peter puffer squall on stage.

sean
09-12-2010, 11:40 PM
That's well and good until the guy at the gate scans your ticket and it's FAKE...then you will be looking to kill the happy stoner that fvcked your brains out.

ha ha ha. well yea. KARMA maaan.... Waaay to shit on my rainbow.

BigBadStang
09-12-2010, 11:54 PM
ha ha ha. well yea. KARMA maaan.... Waaay to shit on my rainbow.

LMAO! Sorry man...it's just my curmudgeonly outlook. It drives my wife crazy sometimes. :lol: