View Full Version : Bad company remake!

beefcake
09-04-2010, 09:49 AM
how can you not frickin rock this jam

can't get enough, i need something to smoke with it lol

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u_VsvZmIWxY

85_SS_302_Coupe
09-04-2010, 10:20 AM
Good cover....but honestly covers piss me off sometimes because now it's only a matter of time before it's all over the radio, and this band is gonna blow up and get even more famous over a song they didn't even write. I can't stand it when bands cover songs and get famous for other peoples work. But, still a good cover. I mean, how can it go bad when it's a great song to begin with right?

beefcake
09-04-2010, 11:07 AM
Good cover....but honestly covers piss me off sometimes because now it's only a matter of time before it's all over the radio, and this band is gonna blow up and get even more famous over a song they didn't even write. I can't stand it when bands cover songs and get famous for other peoples work. But, still a good cover. I mean, how can it go bad when it's a great song to begin with right?

all their stuff is pretty good

Kevin1989
09-04-2010, 11:44 AM
all their stuff is pretty good

the whole cd this song is on its Awesome!(War Is The Answer)
:bigthumb good shit!

93hulk
09-04-2010, 11:46 AM

To late it has been on the radio for about 6 months now. Plus they have been huge for a couple years now. One of my favorite bands right now for sure. I highly recommend there first two cd's. They range from death metal to some slow stuff. :cool1:

Black92LX
09-04-2010, 11:52 AM
One of my favorite remakes.
But you are a bit behind been rocking it for close to a year now.

beefcake
09-04-2010, 12:04 PM

i'm outta the rock loop

Kevin1989
09-04-2010, 12:46 PM
i guess so 96.5 FM just found this song like 2 months ago and they play the crap out of it! That and the new Avenged Sevenfold song...

347StrokedGT
09-04-2010, 07:47 PM
I think the Bleeding is the best song they have. awesome

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5BAiDKOqfvc

djom1cincy
09-04-2010, 08:33 PM
They have two great cd's. Some heavy stuff mixed in with light stuff. The second cd is a little lighter and more refined imo. If your looking for new music you should check it out.

5.0calypso93lx
09-04-2010, 08:55 PM

Exactly what I was going to say. I bought it when the CD first came out forever ago from the first single off the CD. I've since lost the CD a long time ago :lol:

Black92LX
09-05-2010, 08:28 AM
i'm outta the rock loop
let me help you out a little bit then.

www.pandora.com

add Five Finger Death Punch as a station. Start giving thumbs up for the songs you like and thumbs down for the ones you don't.
You will be back in the rock game quite quickly.

After getting rid of XM radio I got way out of the new music scene as a whole and was missing lots of good new music.

Pandora is awesome and has changed all that. Plus it's free. Just have to listen to a quick commercial here or there but it's great.

Bad Company is a great remake. But Five Finger's best song is Far From Home in my opinion.

331TwistedWedge
09-05-2010, 11:11 AM
now that rocks :rockon:

cobraman302
09-05-2010, 11:26 AM
I love this song and probably listen to it several times a week. Here this video shows how good these guys are LIVE in a Best Buy.... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I9rFder2D48&feature=related

djom1cincy
09-05-2010, 02:31 PM
I love this song and probably listen to it several times a week. Here this video shows how good these guys are LIVE in a Best Buy.... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I9rFder2D48&feature=related
That was bad ass. I'd love for them to do a unplugged cd.

05yellowgt
09-05-2010, 04:22 PM
I saw FFDP down at Bogarts a few years ago. They were opening for Disturbed. I think this was back in 08. I've liked their music since then. I was really glad to see them become popular.

Kevin1989
09-06-2010, 12:39 PM
the acoustic version of the Bleeding is bad ass as well

347StrokedGT
09-07-2010, 10:50 AM
I seen them at Mahem Rock fest. I was very impressed