PDA

View Full Version : Have you seen the latest Quran Burning a WTC site?

Blackout
09-13-2010, 10:47 PM
Here is the link to the youtube video.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s_c0zBo7cF8&feature=player_embedded#!

djom1cincy
09-14-2010, 09:20 AM
It doesn't bother me one bit. I do think the guy is just a jackass looking for attention. On the other hand the Muslim world has two standards. They are willing to kill and burn Americans in Iraq and Afghanistan but cry outrageously if you burn a Muslim body. They cry foul if they can't build their trophy in New York but will behead you for being a Christian in the middle east. I feel no sympathy for them.

skeptiq
09-14-2010, 09:55 AM
^^^ agree

You can't have your cake and eat it too. The thing that bothered me about this whole thing is the some are so quick to scream Freedom of Speech when someone burns an American flag yet when someone wants to burn the Koran, it's shameful and they shouldn't do it. To me those two acts are the same. I don't agree with either, but I fully support the Freedom that allows someone to do that and would never want that taken away, end of story.

My $.02

Ben

INSANEBA
09-14-2010, 12:53 PM
I kinda look at the Rev. Jones in a different light. Sure he's a redneck preacher thru and thru, but ya gotta give him this. While the entire nation is up at arms about building this mosque at ground zero, all they are doing is crying, bitching and moaning with no actions whatsoever. This guy actually organized something that got international attention that was equally offensive to them, to "slap them in the face with". I may not agree with his methods, or choice of words, but I do applaud him for having the testicular fortitude to stand up and do what he felt was right for his country and countrymen. If they build the mosque, I say throw a bonfire. It's pretty bad when the freedom of speech only applies to recent immigrants, and not to us because we may offend others... Kinda makes it pointless to have in the first place dont it ???

85_SS_302_Coupe
09-14-2010, 01:06 PM
^^^ The American Dream only applies to immigrants.

may93
09-15-2010, 08:12 PM
There was a movie on TV in regards to the 911 attacks and I thought it would be interesting to watch..Missed the date it was to be on. Thought they should change the name to Attack of the Muslims! Seemed like a more appropriate name..