PDA

View Full Version : 2000 Mustang GT convertible

MuStAnGMaDdNeSs
09-19-2010, 12:37 PM
First off let me start by saying im selling this car for my cousin and it is also being sold as a parts car with no tiltle. He has owned the car for a little over two years now and was running great untill the end of august when he ran the car low on oil and the motor began having a slight knock and the car was parked after that. car is a complete car. has the 4.6 motor and a 5 speed tranny. it is grabber orange in color and all black leather interior in nice shape and the driver seat has the normal wear and tear. the top was in great shape till someone tore a little hole in it ontop the passanger side to get in the car even though there was nothing it it to steal. has the mach 460 system with the factory cd player. motor has been taken out and was gonna be rebuilt but he lost interest in the car and got a hard top. body is in very good shape and the only thing is the fiberglass on the hood has a couple little nicks. like i said everything is there and worked on the car. have the title to the car but it still has a lien on it thats why it is being sold as a parts car. will give you the title and other paperwork with the car if you still want. trying to sell as a whole car because between class and work dont have much time to part out but if it comes down to having to i may do it. i have a few exterior pics of the car on my phone i could send as of right now but none on my laptop so i will be getting more pics later on or tomorrow. would love to get this car gone as he needs money. asking 1500 o.b.o complete. please contact me ar 8594685447 if interested.

djom1cincy
09-19-2010, 12:52 PM
First off let me start by saying im selling this car for my cousin and it is also being sold as a parts car with no tiltle. He has owned the car for a little over two years now and was running great untill the end of august when he ran the car low on oil and the motor began having a slight knock and the car was parked after that. car is a complete car. has the 4.6 motor and a 5 speed tranny. it is grabber orange in color and all black leather interior in nice shape and the driver seat has the normal wear and tear. the top was in great shape till someone tore a little hole in it ontop the passanger side to get in the car even though there was nothing it it to steal. has the mach 460 system with the factory cd player. motor has been taken out and was gonna be rebuilt but he lost interest in the car and got a hard top. body is in very good shape and the only thing is the fiberglass on the hood has a couple little nicks. like i said everything is there and worked on the car. have the title to the car but it still has a lien on it thats why it is being sold as a parts car. will give you the title and other paperwork with the car if you still want. trying to sell as a whole car because between class and work dont have much time to part out but if it comes down to having to i may do it. i have a few exterior pics of the car on my phone i could send as of right now but none on my laptop so i will be getting more pics later on or tomorrow. would love to get this car gone as he needs money. asking 1500 o.b.o complete. please contact me ar 8594685447 if interested.

I'll love to do buissness with you guys. Do you take third party checks? I'll write it for 5,000. You can cash it and send me 3,000 back and keep 500 extra for your troubles.

MuStAnGMaDdNeSs
09-19-2010, 06:07 PM
I'll love to do buissness with you guys. Do you take third party checks? I'll write it for 5,000. You can cash it and send me 3,000 back and keep 500 extra for your troubles.

not really looking to get scammed. as i stated its just a parts car because the title is in my cousins name but still has a lien on it. and only asking 1500 for the car not 5000

sean
09-19-2010, 06:22 PM
So your selling a car that belongs to the lien holder? How legal is that?

djom1cincy
09-19-2010, 06:46 PM
So your selling a car that belongs to the lien holder? How legal is that?

That's what I was getting at in a different way.

sean
09-19-2010, 07:25 PM
That's what I was getting at in a different way.

lol.... I know I just thought i would make it clear. Sounds like receiving stolen property.

MuStAnGMaDdNeSs
10-09-2010, 02:46 PM
please delete...

MuStAnGMaDdNeSs
10-25-2010, 12:52 AM
sold please delete

87stangbbb
10-25-2010, 03:31 AM
have any more stolen cars for sale?just curious. id like to get my hands on a 67 shelby gt500.let me know.thanks

jack90gt
10-25-2010, 04:33 AM
I was just reading this and was like wth......

sean
10-25-2010, 05:01 AM
I could use a nice 79 chevy 4x4 short bed. pretty cool you never
Addressed the questions about how legal this sale was. Now everyone
Will trust you and want to buy from you.