PDA

View Full Version : How can i get Gmail notifications to my Cricket cell?

85_SS_302_Coupe
09-20-2010, 09:44 AM
Anyone know if this is possible? I was searching and found this:
http://www.blackhatworld.com/blackhat-seo/blackhat-lounge/10123-sweet-gmail-trick-cell-phone-notification-try-out.html

But of course Cricket isn't listed. Does anyone know of a way to get an email text or other notification to my phone when i get an email?

Blackout
09-20-2010, 12:01 PM
Ok, from what I know is that for cricket, you have to be able to get MMS messages. The address you use in forwarding filter is: phonenumber@mms.mycricket.com . This is all the information I could find. What kind of Cricket phone do you have? there may be software out there that can retrieve your email for you as well.

85_SS_302_Coupe
09-20-2010, 12:29 PM
Well i did find that info, but the issue i have is that you have to go into Google and make a filter, and you have to verify a forwarding address. When i try to verify my phone number i get a message on my phone but for some stupid reason the whole verification number doesn't show up in my phone so i can't verify it. I don't know what else to do. I tried and i can email my phone though so i know it CAN work, i just can't get my phone verified as a forwarding address without that code.

Blackout
09-20-2010, 12:37 PM
is there anyway to dub you forwarding address like to another email and your phone? also, it may have something to do with the size of the message, your phone might not have enough memory.