PDA

View Full Version : Child abuse....

Mista Bone
09-22-2010, 11:52 PM
I hold the people that do this as the same level as a pedophile, a special place in hell.

http://news.cincinnati.com/article/20100922/NEWS0107/309220113/Madeira-child-abuse-case-called-worst-

I hope he never gets out, or I'll likely be charged with assault. "Little" Dave is the son of my ex-wife's third husband.

Broken arm for four days, burned foot for two days. After the child's foot was burned the skin was peeled away and then peroxide poured on to it, then covered with a sock. The child was then at family functions for two days with a bad foot and broken arm.

The kid is a trooper for sure!

I know in my heart I'm supposed to forgive.....fuck that! I might forgive him if I meet him in Hell, but not very likely!

I wonder how badly he treated his two kids with his wife Amanda?

I know there is still a few tall trees left in the trailer park, even 1-2 that I planted as a kid after the tornado went through. I'm sure I can find a very short piece of rope and save the taxpayers a bit of money.

Sorry for the rant but kids are the one pure thing in life, don't go fucking them up because you are a low life piece of shit.

Blackout
09-23-2010, 12:09 AM
Thats why I do what I do. Being a Foster Parent, you see this shit all the time and whats really bad is the psycological damage. The kids never get over it, and it doesn't matter how many years of theropy they attend.

Mista Bone
09-23-2010, 12:17 AM
My son and his wife mentioned being foster parents last night when they told me about this. Not to any of the kids already involved.

He starts college tomorrow after a two year break from high school, while keeping a full time job.

Congrats on the fostering. It is hard work but in the end when you've made a difference, no money can replace that.

Blackout
09-23-2010, 01:24 AM
Thanks, now if only I could get more people to do it.

Here is something to think about. Talkling to a county worker for butler co. and wondering why we havn't been getting referrals like we used to from them and they said that since that there isn't much money in the system that they are not now taking kids away for abuse and neglect unless the kid is in imminent harm that will cause death. They told us that parents doing drugs and other illegal activity don't alway merrit the removal of the children also.

It's crazy on how the system works these days. It's all Sad!

sean
09-23-2010, 01:53 AM
What goes through someones mind to do this. I (a very long time ago) used to think that everyone had the ability to think things out and know right from wrong. I know that to be not true now. Its sick and sad to see what other people are capable of doing.

Mista Bone
09-23-2010, 02:01 AM
Thanks, now if only I could get more people to do it.

Here is something to think about. Talkling to a county worker for butler co. and wondering why we havn't been getting referrals like we used to from them and they said that since that there isn't much money in the system that they are not now taking kids away for abuse and neglect unless the kid is in imminent harm that will cause death. They told us that parents doing drugs and other illegal activity don't alway merrit the removal of the children also.

It's crazy on how the system works these days. It's all Sad!

I might be selfish in wishing my son and his wife would bring a child of there own into the world to carry on the family name, but then again the more of this crap I see I'll gladly accept their wishes if they choose to adopt/foster.

Then again I know I raised him right and seeing them consider this option, I know he'll do the right thing.

Mista Bone
09-23-2010, 02:09 AM
What goes through someones mind to do this. I (a very long time ago) used to think that everyone had the ability to think things out and know right from wrong. I know that to be not true now. Its sick and sad to see what other people are capable of doing.

When my son told me about this before it hit the news, I warned him if he EVER did something like this, he wouldn't have to worry about going to court. I'd be the one in court and he'd be in the hospital....or worse.

As I told him, I could understand some arm issues from a simple open hand to his butt with a diaper on. But to admit to the "pop" in the arm and waiting, then about two days later stick a foot/ankle into hot water is pure torture/sadistic.

Dear Lord, I know I'm supposed to forgive....but this I CANNOT forgive! If it damns me, so be it!

plattner01
09-23-2010, 02:14 AM
i hope that guy gets the shit kicked out him while in jail and gets seriously abused from the inmates. people like that deserve the death sentence, cause they sure as hell dont belong in society.

relaxednoma
09-23-2010, 06:19 AM
The guy responsbile for that needs to have some his own shit dished back to him x10. that is just not fucking right to do that to a child ever! As a parent myself I feel it's a privledge to be able to bring a life into this world and raise. I consider it an honor to have my daughter come to the top of the stairs (we have a gate, it's a bi-level) yell for me every morning about 9:30 when she wakes up. She gets her morning hugs and kisses from me, she grabs a book and goes and hops back in bed with my wife and the dog and takes a bit of a nap again and then is up and ready.

duststang
09-23-2010, 07:55 AM

I agree, a lot of people of society dont think rational.

Mista Bone
09-23-2010, 03:04 PM
Found out who has custody of the kids now, my ex and her husband. TV along with HCJ&FS stop in 3-4 times a week to check on them. The injured one will be in Shriner's for about another week.

Amanda has already filed for divorce, good for her.

Dirtyd0g
09-23-2010, 03:32 PM
As long as the kid is in better care is the important thing, I have 5 kids now and while they can be frustrating I don't imagine how anyone could ever do these kind of things. Being a parent and knowing the right things to do is not easy at all. How someone could think to do those things is beyond me. I still believe in spanking,when needed. Punishment has to evolve until you find what works. The same thing doesn't work every time, but burning a child or ripping their arm out of socket how can that ever sound like a good idea. I'm just glad Jesus was there to get the kid out of it and make the guy take the kid to the hospital or who knows what could have happened.
Alan

Mista Bone
09-23-2010, 04:45 PM
He's in good hands at Shriner's....

INSANEBA
09-23-2010, 05:22 PM
Words cant describe what I feel right now. I had a step father that was pretty rough with me, but I cant imagine what this little one is thinking right now. My heart goes out to him, and I wish I could have the guilty bastard in a room with me for about 30 minutes. I would show him what its like to be on the other end. I'll say my prayers that he makes a full and speedy recovery, and that he can see past the ignorance and sickness that this idiot has pushed upon him. May Dalton be beaten within an inch of his life, and ass raped against his will multiple times daily for what he has done. May he burn in hell for eternity for his actions, allthough I still think this is all to light of a punishment for what he has done... I'm fighting back tears right now guys, this is just unreal...

redfirepearlgt
09-23-2010, 05:54 PM
He's in good hands at Shriner's....

I used to maintain the building controls system on that property in 96. What a facility!!! 1st class all the way!!! I saw some of the worst burn cases you could imagine as I was working and roaming those hallways.

Those Shriners may wear some funny looking hats and drive some goofy little cars in parades, but when it comes to helping kids they are up there with the saints, and foster parents. :bigthumb

mustangkuhn90lx
09-23-2010, 06:02 PM
i have a nice hot pipe on my motorcycle i will put his face on then take his are under the tire and do a burn out on it until it pops or breaks off i hate people like that

Mista Bone
09-23-2010, 10:22 PM
Pray for the two kids, David III (age 3) and Raymond (age 1.5) as their pa-pa and my ex-wife are gonna try to adopt them. He can't bear to see his grandkids bounced around foster care.

My ex-wife, still a hoarder, only now worse.

Real life hoarders (my ex) oh my goodness. Even with the threat of not getting custody of your grandkids, all you want to do is drink beer(on can 3) and yell, And the mom (Amanda) is sitting on her butt doing absolutely nothing to help, she already lost custody basically. You'd think she would want them with the grandparents instead of a foster home.

Thats from my daughter-in-law who is trying to help clean up for CPS tomorrow. My son told me there was outdated cans of soup, the date was 2005. I'd bought them for him in 2003 since she was wasting money on the gambling boats.

As the trailer park wheels turn.......